What's new

Pakistan, China and Russia are working to bring Turkey in SCO???

PaklovesTurkiye

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
story1-23.gif

Some important points made in an article of Urdu newspaper (not considered very credible though) but made some claims regarding Turkey, the recent coup, Turkey's entrance in SCO and US displeasure.....

I translated some of the claims of this article which i found important.....

1) Turkish president had been informed about possible coup two months prior the coup happening by the premier intelligence agency of a FRIENDLY MUSLIM country...

2) Killing of Mr. Erdogan was also a part of plan/coup...

3) Personal security guards of Mr. Erdogan (good number of of them) were also involved with coup planners...

4) Mr. Erdogan, two weeks prior of coup, requested to very same country (who told him about possible coup) for batch of special forces, who will, along with loyal Turk security personnels, guard Mr. Erdogan.

5) Request was accepted and After 1 and a half week, that friendly country sent a platoon of special forces (one major, 4 captains and near 150 trained commandos) in a military plane...

6) Coup soldiers had a fight with troops guarding Mr. Erdogan for 20-25 minutes, resulted in killing of 22 coup soldiers then Mr. Erdogan was taken to safe place...

7) These commandos are still in Turkey because coup can happen again...

8) Mr. Erdogan was told by friendly country that the story of Egypt is going to be repeated in Turkey by US and West...

9) Diplomatic sources in Islamabad are saying that US is frustrated about possible alliance b/w Turkey, Pakistan, China and Russia under the banner of SCO...Mr. Erdogan agreed to become part of SCO....

10) Pakistan, China and Russia are working to bring Turkey in SCO...A lot of working has been going on this....If Pakistan and Turkey become members of SCO, it will create a very powerful alliance like of NATO which US doesn't like at all...

11) When Turkey shot down Russian jet, it damaged the efforts of bringing Turkey into SCO...US was very happy on that but Pakistan watered on the rift and helped in bringing both Turkey and Russia closer...

.......This is all i wanted to highlight from this article.....plz don't get offense from this and try to have some cool headed discussion...

@MastanKhan @Killuminati420 @T-Rex @Tipu7 @Zarvan @somebozo @salarsikander @dadeechi @Sinan @damm1t @T-123456 @Areesh @F.O.X @That Guy @Kaptaan @Talwar e Pakistan @Bratva and all others.....

View attachment 320536

Some important points made in an article of Urdu newspaper (not considered very credible though) but made some claims regarding Turkey, the recent coup, Turkey's entrance in SCO and US displeasure.....

1) Turkish president had been informed about possible coup two months prior the coup happening by the premier intelligence agency of a FRIENDLY MUSLIM country...

3) Personal security guards of Mr. Erdogan (good number of of them) were also involved with coup planners...

4) Mr. Erdogan, two weeks prior of coup, requested to very same country (who told him about possible coup) for batch of special forces, who will, along with loyal Turk security personnels, guard Mr. Erdogan.

5) Request was accepted and After 1 and a half week, that friendly country sent a platoon of special forces (one major, 4 captains and near 150 trained commandos) in a military plane...

6) Coup soldiers had a fight with troops guarding Mr. Erdogan for 20-25 minutes, resulted in killing of 22 coup soldiers then Mr. Erdogan was taken to safe place...

8) Mr. Erdogan was told by friendly country that the story of Egypt is going to be repeated in Turkey by US and West...

9) Diplomatic sources in Islamabad are saying that US is frustrated about possible alliance b/w Turkey, Pakistan, China and Russia under the banner of SCO...Mr. Erdogan agreed to become part of SCO....

10) Pakistan, China and Russia are working to bring Turkey in SCO...A lot of working has been going on this....If Pakistan and Turkey become members of SCO, it will create a very powerful alliance like of NATO which US doesn't like at all...

11) When Turkey shot down Russian jet, it damaged the efforts of bringing Turkey into SCO...US was very happy on that but Pakistan watered on the rift and helped in bringing both Turkey and Russia closer...

.......This is all i wanted to highlight from this article.....plz don't get offense from this and try to have some cool headed discussion...

@MastanKhan @Killuminati420 @T-Rex @Tipu7 @Zarvan @somebozo @salarsikander @dadeechi @Sinan @damm1t @T-123456 @Areesh @F.O.X @That Guy @Kaptaan @Talwar e Pakistan @Bratva and all others.....
I don't like this paper but they have proven to be right many times and the kind of network ISI has I won't be surprised it turns out to be true

images

Friendly Muslim Country It must be Pakistan Because we have World's Best intelligence agency

Not true...MAK forces had a fighting with the guards of Erdogan and Police. MAK forces killed 2 and wounded 8. They suffered no casualties. After the fighting they disappeared in the forest.

Erdoğan already left before the arrival of the MAK forces.

To be truthful, rest of the article looks like a fantasy.

Not true...MAK forces had a fighting with the guards of Erdogan and Police. MAK forces killed 2 and wounded 8. They suffered no casualties. After the fighting they disappeared in the forest.

YES I agree I have never seen This newspaper in my life Its looks like a fantasy

Thanks for clarifying....I m gonna believe Turks when it comes to Turkey than the other article/news...but what about SCO? Do you guys are interested in SCO?

if turkey joins the club it will be great. the failure of coup was another failure in the grand strategy of USA. the previous one was the entry of russia in syrian war against the US based terrorists. erdogan and his family's role in supporting ISIS in syria for the sake of oil is a crime against islam and humanity. situation in turkey will get worse. right now turkish armed forces at their weakest as many lower and higher ranking officers are detained. the way erdogan is closing various schools, universities etc it will create more hatred in the country against him.

Don't know about this at all like doesn't make much sense however, my opinion is as follows.

At some other source I have gone through that most of the Intelligence sharing was done by Moscow that helped Turkey to overcome such failed coup as well as to minimize the damage hence Turkey's recent stance towards Moscow as well. No doubt the coup was ill planned while our Turk Brothers recognized the traitors, back stabbers and origin of treason as well.

Pakistan and Turkey are brotherly nations and indeed we both are agreed to stand with each others in any crucial times. While looking at many developments in recent past, from gifts of trainers to selling our Trainers, almost finalizing the deal of up-gradation of our Sub-Marines, our interest in T-129 helis, Turkey's offers for Navy and other in defence field etc, it is clear to many nations that we are in bonds of trust and brotherhood. One need to keep in view the changes in current geopolitical interests especially in this region. Truly, our current relations level with US & West is not very high or strong but it is like a routine thing that two nations had. Strategies are changing drastically and how can we forget our friend that always stood by any available mean, China. So also, these changes made us to rethink our stand and policies with nations around that too starting with closely and nearby countries.

As we are not in good relations with US & West that made us to pave other ways not just to have good relations but as well as to have ties and to acquire necessary gadgets to make sure our safety. We are indeed in need of weapons, security equipment, structure for developments and investments etc. All this cannot be possible while walking alone but off-course by having strong ties with brotherly nations and make new friends while understanding the interests of our own like others does.

It was discussed before as well and I myself said once that the new strategy would involve strong ties between China Pakistan & Russia indeed. US & Wests interests in Afghanistan also brought an unrest to the region that is more effecting Pakistan, China & Russia as well and due to the same we have witnessed the inclusion of China into Afghan peace talks though for the interests of newly friend, that sabotage by the champions itself.

No doubt, Pakistan will try good to bring Turkey into SCO and starting with all these members, the Organization would be beneficial and fruitful for many others in this region as well. Our interests are almost common and connected by many dots with each other so a friendly, trusted and independent ties would favour these nations without being under pressure of any Order.

Pakistan was very well utilized by US in war against USSR and so also India is well supported against China that all these US interests only serves the best for D.C alone. On other hand, it is not going to stop after Syria but it would be like one after another as started from so called WMDs in Iraq to Libya, Military coup in Egypt, unrest in Syria while flaming Yemen rebels against another Muslim Country in the region and in the mean time, preparing to destabilize Turkey as well and so on to the day until there is no-man land/Muslim Country around Israel in this region or at-least no strong opposition for the crimes and occupations.

As we are suppose to keep in view our own interests first, therefore, it is the need of time to make more friends and less enemies. Let us not be deluded by any so called, selfish and greedy friend and should focus on development and growth of our own-self while helping our brothers and real friends as well.

Last edited:
I think Turkish membership of SCO will benefit Turkey and SCO as it will expand its scope and influence but I think West and Uncle Sam may not appreciate that. Turkey being a NATO may not that independent in deciding about it. But post-coup Turkey is a changed Turkey so anything can be expected...That's just my analysis, so it can be wrong.

Regards
Maaz

View attachment 320536

Turkey officially applied to the SCO for “dialogue partnership status" in March 2011, which was approved at the Council of Heads of State Summit in Beijing a few months later

China has temporarily put a hold on Iran's SCO membership until Turkey is ready for SCO.

Both Turkey and Iran would join SCO.

Turkey played very well to keep the relations with Russia and China intact in spite of Syria and Uyghurs issues.

Now after the failed coup, Turkey's quest for SCO membership would be expedited.

Turkey's move from NATO to SCO would be a great loss for NATO and a huge win for SCO.

upload_2016-7-25_11-44-13.png

Last edited:
Thanks for clarifying....I m gonna believe Turks when it comes to Turkey than the other article/news...but what about SCO? Do you guys are interested in SCO?
We are still a NATO member and negotiations with EU are going on. But who knows what the future brings.

If they want to join SCO then we should let them in.

創建朋友遠殺中的煩惱。

It is only natural for Turkey to be part of SCO. Far more so than not.

PK can play a positive role in this.

With Turkey becoming part of SCO and OBOR...the eurasian integration become much more solid.

PK being a central asian and ME power and Turkey being a ME & meditranian power...the SCO will become a force for peace and stability.

The age of divide and rule has to end. The new Age of peace and co-development has to start now.

There has been enough destruction and violence.

Ancient civilisation need to come together and be reborn.

Ottomons, the Dragon, the Russ and the PAK, together can guarantee peace and stability in ME, central asian and beyond.

Without war, through peace and co-development. Win-win paradign. Peace under the Heavens!

Back
Top Bottom