What's new

Pakistan cannot afford war over Kashmir: PM Gilani

this is what india has control
999_751_csupload_39557450.jpg

and this is what indian map your country show.
1map-of-india-political.gif

now i see maps only what pakistan control . its clear now we make maps what we hold but india show in there maps some 20 small and big pakistani cities . am i right ? now a days pakistanis make maps what we have .

LOL! :) I agree its kind of childish but hey, I stand by my govt. - Kashmir (including the one which you control) is an integral part of India. :P

PS - This is a maximalist position by Indian govt to go into negotiations. :) They know they'll have to give up something, so they claim what you control as theirs and later say that see we now accept your position on what you control.:rofl:

I know the secret of our govt now. :taz:

Bl[i]tZ;2566757 said:
LOL! :) I agree its kind of childish but hey, I stand by my govt. - Kashmir (including the one which you control) is an integral part of India.

PS - This is a maximalist position by Indian govt to go into negotiations. :)

not only that but aksai chin too so china is going to give it back ?:D

not only that but aksai chin too so china is going to give it back ?:D
That is related with Arunachal Pradesh, As soon as the Chinese give up their claim on AP, we'll give it up on Aksai chin.

But the Chinese positions is that you've to give Aksai chin + kick out HH Dalai Lama and other Tibetans.

Negotiations are stuck there. :D

Bl[i]tZ;2566757 said:
LOL! :) I agree its kind of childish but hey, I stand by my govt. - Kashmir (including the one which you control) is an integral part of India. :P

PS - This is a maximalist position by Indian govt to go into negotiations. :) They know they'll have to give up something, so they claim what you control as theirs and later say that see we now accept your position on what you control.:rofl:

I know the secret of our govt now. :taz:

its true they are willing to make LOC border since long time but pakistan has issues on it . its was near to done at mushy time .

its true they are willing to make LOC border since long time but pakistan has issues on it . its was near to done at mushy time .

Yup, MMS was going to visit Pakistan in March 2007 and sign all this. Musharraf then had problems with the SC of Pak and his grip on Pak slipped and eventually he was paraded out and then Mumbai happened so no real progress since then.

Negotiating and reaching a solution with which all three nations agree will be damn difficult.
The public consensus always matter, most of the indians and pakistanis won't agree with making LOC as a border.

Stop terrorist attacks in Pakistan as first step.
Than resolve all land and water disputes.

What!!! :cheesy:

These notions of Indian sponsored terrorism have been fed by your heavily controlled press... :agree: First, understand who and who is attacking Pakistan. Taliban, created by your ISI, Haqqani or the war-lords sitting in Swat :coffee:

Now, you want to resolve land issues and support terrorism. Tomorrow you will be asking for Delhi :meeting:
There is no way we are going to give away Kashmir, there will be a day when India will reduce the insurgents footprints so much that we will not have to sit on the table with Pakistan anymore

A line from one of my favorite movies comes to my lips : No s**t Sherlocks...!

Neither Pakistan nor India can afford to fight a war now; because over the past many years we've consistently build military strengths way above our weight-class (if you can understand the boxing analogy). India brings to the table her vast economic resources and political currency along with a very well equipped, disciplined and well-drilled conventional force. Pakistan on the other hand, even in this dilapidated condition is far from a pushover and would match Indian aggression (or response) with an apt response of her own...and whosoever is the victor would have suffered casualties vastly disproportionate to the war's worth. Throw in the tactical nukes and other conventional payload bearing missiles and we've got one hell of a s**t storm.

No sir...we've got bigger issues to tackle right now; Pakistan with her ailing economy, radicalization of a segment of the society as per a backlash of the Afghan War (Heard Mr.Ghamidi, a religious scholar and intellectual I admire a lot, has been forced to flee the country to Malaysia), rising disharmony between the different provinces (especially between Balochistan and the Federation) along with a plethora of other factors that usually cripple us 3rd world countries.

India on the other hand has ample problems of her own too. Was looking at their poverty levels and was surprised at the obscenely huge numbers. By some estimates it was more than our(Pakistan's) entire population x 3.

What!!! :cheesy:

These notions of Indian sponsored terrorism have been fed by your heavily controlled press... :agree: First, understand who and who is attacking Pakistan. Taliban, created by your ISI, Haqqani or the war-lords sitting in Swat :coffee:

Now, you want to resolve land issues and support terrorism. Tomorrow you will be asking for Delhi :meeting:
There is no way we are going to give away Kashmir, there will be a day when India will reduce the insurgents footprints so much that we will not have to sit on the table with Pakistan anymore

lo gee main to so raha hoon aik or a gya hai kaheen se india tv off ker ke internet on ker liya hai is ne :lol:

Yaar i edited it.....i later thought that there might be some people who will be offended by this statement...kindly edit..

Negotiating and reaching a solution with which all three nations agree will be damn difficult.
The public consensus always matter, most of the indians and pakistanis won't agree with making LOC as a border.

I am all for converting LOC to IB and solve the matter once and for all.

Yaar i edited it.....i later thought that there might be some people who will be offended by this statement...kindly edit..

You have to be especially wary of certain Bangladeshis who are looking for any excuse to think that India wants to invade them.

Back
Top Bottom