What's new

Pakistan 'Bought 200 Missiles from N.Korea'

I saw the Interview live. It was aired on "Duniya" channel I think.

The report is correct as far as the translation is concerned. That's exactly what Dr Khan told his viewers in the interview.

No we didn't the ones China gave us we reversed engg and made them better. CATIC and AWC both work side by side. Yes we do use engg from KRL and they are the ones who always conduct the experiment with combined leadership of AWC , CATIC and KRL.

What do you think is the role of NDC in missile manufacturing? Also, Nescom?

This is why i am in favor of banning him from the media. Anything he says will be taken as credible. That is the problem

It's curious that the govt of Pakistan did not ask for a gag order -- on the other hand, we all know that Mr. Dr. Khan's utility for some in Pakistan is going to be his willingness to malign Mr. Musharraf and the armed forces for political again, antagonists outside Pakistan will continue to paint Mr/ Dr. Khan as a dangerous rogue, an example of a dangerous rogue program.

This is not a rogue program Pakistan develops it weapon systems for its legitimate defence needs. In other words it has the right to defend it self by what ever means is at its disposal.

well i take it another of propaganda conspiracies being thrown our way, specially after the analysis of professionals like Sir. MuradK and Sir. MastanKhan.
i wonder what else is comming our way after the Harpoon modification, P3C upgradation, Non safe WMD and now the missile deals with NK,,,,
perhaps the US may blow up a nuke in Texas and claim it is done by ISI abd then,,,,boom boom boom,,, just as they did it with twin tower attack!!

regards!

Tomorrow they will say Pakistan bought missiles from Pizza Hut!!
And Hindus will not argue whether they were nuclear or conventional but either they were vegetarian or non-veg

Back
Top Bottom