What's new

Pakistan bombs TTP safehavens in Kandahar, Kunar provinces of Afghanistan

artillery fire is always inaccurate so we should expect civilian casualties if news is true. it will help tilting the afghan people more towards india. their govt is already playing in indian hands. if pakistan thinks that the afghan govt is doing nothing against the terrorists on her soil then it is better to use PGMs through F-16s after confirm intelligence reports through ground sources and drones. hitting afghan villages with artillery is a foolish idea.

artillery fire is always inaccurate so we should expect civilian casualties if news is true. it will help tilting the afghan people more towards india. their govt is already playing in indian hands. if pakistan thinks that the afghan govt is doing nothing against the terrorists on her soil then it is better to use PGMs through F-16s after confirm intelligence reports through ground sources and drones. hitting afghan villages with artillery is a foolish idea.

Always? Thats an overstatement.

you only can bomb on innocent peoples of Afgan. agar itna jigra hain to , waha kashmir mea tumharey kashmiri bhai mar rahe hain, unkey liye bhi kuch karo. YE UN ka drama to ho chuka. abb kuch karkey dhikhao apney kashmiri bhaiyo kea liye. wo becharey mar rahe hain or tumko pukar rahe hain.. please unko bacha lo.

kashmiri bhai 70 saal se mar rahe hain tumarey liye... lakho nea sahadat di hain. tum sab ye kab tak dekhtey rahogey.

ye last 5 months kashmiri bhaiyo par jo julam hua hain wo m bata nahi sakta, or tum yaha bus chat kar saktey ho
Phir kab ja rahe hain ap jihad par?

Keep up the good work Pak Army. Oh and if possible occupy the Wakhan Corridor too

Its about time. If U wont do it then we will be forced to take things into our own hands. Now go cry to your Papa.

Musfa Arifi warning that the shelling in such a sensitive time when the relations between the two countries has been witnessing an all time low, could prove provocative and further ignite tensions.

Actually its the best time to do so as if relations were good then how could we even resort to such actions?

This comes as the Afghan and Pakistani border forces have engaged in deadly clashes along the Durand Line during the past several months, mainly due to irresponsible movements by Pakistani border forces along the line, as claimed by the Afghan officials.

Look who is advocating virtues of responsibility....Surprise surprise...

Its beneficial to Afghanistan if Pakistan bomb the hell out of terrorists. Why Kabul is complaining?
Terrorism is a mutual enemy

Not really, I dont want PGMs that cost $25000 each to be used to avoid collateral damage in any other area except where Pakistanis reside. Every where else, flatten the place with an equivalent amout of dumb munitions; terrorists and whoever likes to live next to them or protect them.

Finally we have a reaction. I hope families of TTP are under rubble and dead. Still not enough justice for our children who died in APS.

For every child that died Pakistan should kill 100 TTP family members. Destroy them all. Most nations would have reduced Afghanistan to fine dust but Pakistani military generals are too patient for their own good. They should completely flatten Kunar and Nuristan and make it wasteland.

These bharti slave dogs need to be put down like a bad dog. No sympathy for child killers.
They should recite Kalma, Their days are numbered. No Pakistani have any sympathy to Afghanistan, we feed their millions of people and they bark against us and doing everything that is against the interest of Pakistan.

Do people here have a reading comprehension problem? :disagree: You are now the second person to totally, misread my post. Try actually reading my other posts in this thread.
Forgive us. But there is a belief in the USA that despite $100 billion in losses (And only $18 billion in aid as recompense) and 60,000, possibly 80,000 casualties in the war on terror Pakistan is going after only select militant groups, particularly not against the Haqqani network, Hizb Ul Islami. It is very easy to misconstrue your post since it hints at a very similar feeling.

Each country has its priorities. Why is the US negotiating peace with the Taliban in Afghanistan though going after Al Qaeda. Because Al Qaeda was responsible for 9/11 and is thus a bigger priority compared to the Taliban even though the Afghan Taliban have made Afghanistan hell. Despite the Taliban's brutality in Afghanistan US is accepting a peace deal with Hekmatyar. Your only concern is protecting the US from another attack like 9/11.

This similarly applies to Pakistan. Why should we focus on the Haqqani network when the real damage done to Pakistan in the form of terrorism is from jamaat ul ahrar, TTP, LEJ and IMU? As I said any countries priority will first be to protect its citizens, then work for the security of others. Yet Pakistan gave you Khalid Sheikh Mohammed ad Ramzi Yusuf. Instead of being thankful as well as understanding towards the situation Pakistan is in you have fools like Leon Panetta making irresponsible statements.

I want US-Pakistan relations to work. But this shouldn't be a master-slave relationship. It should a relationship between 2 responsible nations. Another thing that worries me is the attention India is getting. Primarily a nuke deal similar to which was denied to us and military ties. If I was anywhere near foreign policy I would demand an end to Indian-US military/nuclear relationship if America wants us to even give a hoot about the Afghan Taliban or Haqqani/Gul Bahadur/Bahawal Khan

Last edited:
Why use expensive shit when lower end munitions can do the job, artillery is not what ot used to ve i

Why use expensive shit when lower end cheapers munitions can do the job and artillery is not what it used to be in ww2 era, artillery strikes and pretty precise and these are not random strikes, intelligence about the presence of multiple targets is delivered probably on a 5 to 10 minute basis and strikes are coordinated then according to the precise parrameters provided and moreover using air assets have international reprecussions, voilating airspace is a big deal with the presence of nato aircraft in afghan airspace so artillery is the smarter way to go for now, keeping alow profile and getting the job done is always best and surface to surface munitions are very very bad idea, keeping the dimplomatic reprecussion aside, using high tec missles which cost too much is not smart to take out fighters that can be taken out with artillery...

Nope. Unguided artillery isn't a very good option consdering that after the first shells start hitting most of the terrorists would be running for safe places. Smart shells can do a lot of damage in the first srikes. Drones are hard to detect and easily assasinate terrorist leaders.

Things would be easier if Pakistan got a recon satalite over the region

Something tells me that I should doubt the word "indiscriminate". 8-)
actually I even doubt "discriminate" :P word in this case. Nothing of the sort has been reported at our end. It seems Afghan media wanred some spice to stire emotions .

The Pakistani military continued to fire artillery shells in eastern provinces that caused heavy casualties and losses to the local residents of the eastern provinces.

If PA have targeted across the border, than those must be terror heavens, while PA having very solid intel. about targets.

Do people here have a reading comprehension problem? :disagree: You are now the second person to totally, misread my post. Try actually reading my other posts in this thread.

Its hilarious reading the replies they left you, try sharing a country with these retards. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom