What's new

Pakistan bombs TTP safehavens in Kandahar, Kunar provinces of Afghanistan

You are going to shell our consulates???? :azn:

:partay:

That would hand us a reason to bomb you back to the stone age on a plate ..

Go on .. I egg you .. please do .. :partay: :partay: :partay:

Bomb us back to stone age ? :rofl::rofl::rofl: Human of Shupa powa nation let me remind you your "Aukat" . There is literally nothing you can do to us. When was the last time you did something to us apart from that Hanuman army's invisible Sir-Jee-Kal Strike.:lol:

Lol..........Et tu, Brute? Yawn.................I need a nap.

Probably because that would create a lot of problem for us in international stage ...

And because you can't finish them 100% like you can with ground troops going after them?

I believe that is indeed a correct assessment. However, just the way US drones took out big fish in FATA, Pakistan has to put such pressure on militant syndicates holed up deep inside Afghan territory. All the three attacks in Balochistan this year were traced to IS affiliates in Afghanistan.

Did Pakistan take permission from government of Afghanistan before bombing?

If not Pakistan is impinging on the sovereignty of Afghanistan.

Afghanistan's sovereignty was already compromised when Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan aka Afghan Taliban were allowed to open their office in Doha, a few kilometers away from CENTCOM operational headquarters. This sovereignty was again compromised the Zamir Kabulov , Russian envoy to Afghanistan claimed Russia's and Afghan Taliban interests were aligned to neutralize IS, in other words Russia now recognizes Taliban as a belligerent in war rather than an insurgent group. This sovereignty was also undermined when Pentagon referred to Afghan Taliban as "dialogue partners". This sovereignty was also undermined when Taliban interlocutors visited Beijing, Tajkistan, Norway, UAE, Qatar and Iran on different occasions to meet representatives of those countries.

One of the best news to come for the end of the year for terrorist the birth place.

Not sure why we don't just send in falcons to conduct precision strikes. Artillery isn't reliable enough.

ma8PlL.gif

Only some will get the reference

Tonn ke Rakho:coffee: please sign a bomb with the name of PDF on it. No mercy for terrorist heavens drop few Kabul as well.

Not really, I dont want PGMs that cost $25000 each to be used to avoid collateral damage in any other area except where Pakistanis reside. Every where else, flatten the place with an equivalent amout of dumb munitions; terrorists and whoever likes to live next to them or protect them.
totally disagree with your approach. dont even want to argue with you after your so much illogical comment. dont want to waste my time here.bye

When @A-Team mocks and shows his hatred toward Pakistan then it's only fair to respond in kind and remind him of the ground realities. However, I will take your point on board.
I understand but the best reponse is a cold hard non emotional response. I just hope Pakistanis have learned that brotherhood is a two way process and as a nation Afghanistan never truly accepted Pakistan as a brother.

I understand but the best reponse is a cold hard non emotional response. I just hope Pakistanis have learned that brotherhood is a two way process and as a nation Afghanistan never truly accepted Pakistan as a brother.

Brotherhood is a two way process henceforth it baffles me why the Afghan population tends to hate us. I mean look at the Afghan diaspora in the UK...they are open about there dislike of Pakistan. I want to see Afghanistan succeed, however, not at the integrity of Pakistan's national interests or the loss of our territory. Deep inside his heart @A-Team doesn't accept the Durand Line and he enjoys telling us how great India is.

Brotherhood is a two way process henceforth it baffles me why the Afghan population tends to hate us. I mean look at the Afghan diaspora in the UK...they are open about there dislike of Pakistan. I want to see Afghanistan succeed, however, not at the integrity of Pakistan's national interests or the loss of our territory. Deep inside his heart @A-Team doesn't accept the Durand Line and he enjoys telling us how great India is.
Yes I have met Afghans in the UK who despise Pakistan and many of them have come over on Pakistani paperwork.
It should not baffle you; national jealousy is the cause. The great warrior cannot accept that the "DaalKhor" has teamed up with the "gulaam Punjabi" and have done better than them.

Same in Canada , Afghans there are drenched in Pakistan hatred, same mindset of Afghan refugees in Pakistan. 3 of their Presidents were killed while immersing themselves in pool of Pakistan hatred. A nation which unites & exists solely because of a ethnocentric hate narrative is bound to be ruined, Afghanistan & majority of its people are an epitome of ethnocentric hatred.

Leave this idiot, ise nhn pata ke kashmiri's have done nothing for us, its the other way around, pichly 70 sal se apna poora mulk hum ne dau pe lagaya hua hai, 3 wars fought by us over kashmir, in the oast 15 yrs 70000 pakistanis have been martyered in pakistan via indian terror proxies and that us because we are in constant conflict with india over kashmir, azad kashmir bhi **** qabaliyon ne azad karwaya aur phir bhi azad kashmir jao to kehte hen "pakistan se aye ho" jese kashmir pakistan ka hissa na ho, kashmirion ne pakistan dor ke bat khud kasmir ke lye bhi l+++n bhi nhn kya, sary mujahideen yahan pak se jaten...

Not really, I dont want PGMs that cost $25000 each to be used to avoid collateral damage in any other area except where Pakistanis reside. Every where else, flatten the place with an equivalent amout of dumb munitions; terrorists and whoever likes to live next to them or protect them.
Diplomacy and perception of the local population wins u wars in this age, if u know the afghan scenario than u should knw we cant strike local afghan pashtoon population, its the uzbiks and the proiran india northern alliance thats our enemy, ur post is stupid on so many levels, one begins to wonder if its a crime of passion

Bomb us to stoneage???, thats a new one, did u brush ur teeth before going to bed?, aur go to sleep now,subha school bhi jana...

Chal nikal idhr se, soviergnity ke bache.
Did Pakistan take permission from government of Afghanistan before bombing?

If not Pakistan is impinging on the sovereignty of Afghanistan.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom