What's new

Pakistan bombs TTP safehavens in Kandahar, Kunar provinces of Afghanistan

Sure we cant just sit and do nothing. But it is quite a delicate move, aren't we creating more and more enemies?? The brave Pak army is getting over starched.
No we are not creating enemies rather annihilating them and Pak Army is not getting over "starched" :lol:
We will do the same with your country too

Excellent news if this is true. Pakistan needs to use its airpower and strike deeper into Afghanistan.

I am sceptical because no other media outlet is reporting it.

if Pakistan continue to act like this and cross Afganistan border and bomb different areas of Afganistan, then it does not need much effort from India to increase its soft power image in front of Afganistan people...

if Pakistan continue to act like this and cross Afganistan border and bomb different areas of Afganistan, then it does not need much effort from India to increase its soft power image in front of Afganistan people...

Nobody cares. All Pakistan wants is for their children not to be slaughtered again. What cowards attack defenseless little children. These are scum of the earth.

PA Artillery strikes using both PGM'S and traditional munitions have been used whenever militants have "formed" up for conventional atracks on isolated posts and civilian areas.

Even ATGM's have been fired by heli in own airspace across the border, ground forces have also used them.

I dont think we will be interested in soft power in afghan minds... It doesn't help us in anyway..

We should bomb the shit-hole from wherever the fire's coming to Pakistani territory... Secure 5 to 7 km deep inside afghanistan, make buffer zone with complete hostility.... Afghan hashish army should be roasted just for the sake of friendly fire... :D

Nobody cares. All Pakistan wants is for their children not to be slaughtered again. What cowards attack defenseless little children. These are scum of the earth.

Completely agree with your overall objective. TTP should be killed as i feel they are terrorist. Terrorist does not have nationality nor their alliances. But if you think bombing them across the border will help you in over all objective, then think about it again. For a moment, do not think about me being Indian trying to bring India and Pakista equation here.

Here is my thought.

1- Afganistan people are in general very conservative and religious in nature. If i assume correctly they are more religious than even Pakistan people due to thier situation in last 30 years.
2- Many people in Afganistan still consider Pakistan as their near and dear ones. But it is also true that people always fight to the end with near and dear ones.
3- Between Afganistan and Pakistan, Pakistan is a powerful nation. Pakistan has the advantage to provide concession to Afganistan in many ways. And on top of that you have Afgan population.
4- Afganistan people are simply expecting the cycle of violence to stop. They do not want any further war. Pakistan controls Talibans.
5- Pakistan feels that present Afganistan Gov is anti Pakistan. But remember, Pakistan always get a first chance to make any move in Afganistan. Why do not Pakistan abandon Taliban and allign with the current Gov of Afganistan? Ask Taliban to stop the war mongering mode and fight the election in Afganistan. If Talibs win, let them be the leader of their nation.
6- If Pakistan supports any democratically elected Gov in Afganistan, then India will not find any moral space in the mind of common Afgani people....So Pakistan will win the perception game without even firing a bullet.

Rather than using your strength, you are just playing with the strength of your enemeny..Remember, Afganistan is not an even a nation till now. The more and more you start bombing thier people, India with current Afganista Gov will create a perception game of being victimized by the highhandedness of Pak Army....

In a nutshell, bombing terrorist within Pakistan is one thing, But bombing in Afganistan is a bad idea for Pakistan in long term...

And first thing india would like is that Pakistan stop shelling terrorists in Afghanistan...

Read my latest post again....you are simply providing more space to India in the mind of common Afganistan people by bombing in their territory..

Completely agree with your overall objective. TTP should be killed as i feel they are terrorist. Terrorist does not have nationality nor their alliances. But if you think bombing them across the border will help you in over all objective, then think about it again. For a moment, do not think about me being Indian trying to bring India and Pakista equation here.

Here is my thought.

1- Afganistan people are in general very conservative and religious in nature. If i assume correctly they are more religious than even Pakistan people due to thier situation in last 30 years.
2- Many people in Afganistan still consider Pakistan as their near and dear ones. But it is also true that people always fight to the end with near and dear ones.
3- Between Afganistan and Pakistan, Pakistan is a powerful nation. Pakistan has the advantage to provide concession to Afganistan in many ways. And on top of that you have Afgan population.
4- Afganistan people are simply expecting the cycle of violence to stop. They do not want any further war. Pakistan controls Talibans.
5- Pakistan feels that present Afganistan Gov is anti Pakistan. But remember, Pakistan always get a first chance to make any move in Afganistan. Why do not Pakistan abandon Taliban and allign with the current Gov of Afganistan? Ask Taliban to stop the war mongering mode and fight the election in Afganistan. If Talibs win, let them be the leader of their nation.
6- If Pakistan supports any democratically elected Gov in Afganistan, then India will not find any moral space in the mind of common Afgani people....So Pakistan will win the perception game without even firing a bullet.

Rather than using your strength, you are just playing with the strength of your enemeny..Remember, Afganistan is not an even a nation till now. The more and more you start bombing thier people, India with current Afganista Gov will create a perception game of being victimized by the highhandedness of Pak Army....

In a nutshell, bombing terrorist within Pakistan is one thing, But bombing in Afganistan is a bad idea for Pakistan in long term...

Read my latest post again....you are simply providing more space to India in the mind of common Afganistan people by bombing in their territory..
I don't think we Pakistanis care about that anymore... :)

I don't think we Pakistanis care about that anymore... :)

Good luck to you mate..At least we are fortunate that Punjab and Sinh province are in border to my nation. I will be morw worried if Afghanistan is in my border and there will be a continuous war like situation in the border region. Stability of Afghanistan is equally critical to you as it is to Afghanistan too.

Pakistan resumes shelling in Kandahar, Kunar provinces of Afghanistan
By KHAAMA PRESS - Thu Dec 22 2016, 7:25 pm

The Pakistani military has resumed artillery shelling in southern Kandahar and eastern Kunar provinces of Afghanistan as Afghanistan summons the country’s ambassador to lodge a protest over indiscriminate shelling.

Pakistan-military-shell-Kunar-province-498x321.jpg

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Afghanistan (MoFA) said the Pakistani Ambassador to Afghanistan Syed Abrar Hussain was summoned over the recent artillery shelling from the side of Durand Line by Pakistani military and militia forces over Maruf district of Kandahar and Sarkanu district of Kunar.

MoFA further added that a formal protest was lodged over the shelling with the head of the first political department Musfa Arifi warning that the shelling in such a sensitive time when the relations between the two countries has been witnessing an all time low, could prove provocative and further ignite tensions.

The indiscriminate shelling by Pakistani military stopped with the formation of the new Afghan government, National Unity Government, led by President Mohammad Ashraf Ghani and Chief Executive Abdullah Abdullah in late 2014.

The Pakistani military continued to fire artillery shells in eastern provinces that caused heavy casualties and losses to the local residents of the eastern provinces.

Although the Pakistani officials rejected shelling the Afghan soil however on some occasions they admitted that the shelling were done to respond to militants activities along the Durand Line.

This comes as the Afghan and Pakistani border forces have engaged in deadly clashes along the Durand Line during the past several months, mainly due to irresponsible movements by Pakistani border forces along the line, as claimed by the Afghan officials.

https://www.khaama.com/pakistan-resumes-shelling-in-kandahar-kunar-provinces-of-afghanistan-02531

Please change the picture immediately, that's an Indian artillery Team with an upgraded 130mm M-46 Howitzer!

Better use that here !
pakistan-army-soldiers-unpack-artillery-ammunition-in-swat-valley-FK993M.jpg

Please change the picture immediately, that's an Indian artillery Team with an upgraded 130mm M-46 Howitzer!

Better use that here !
View attachment 362562

Have changed it.

Good luck to you mate..At least we are fortunate that Punjab and Sinh province are in border to my nation. I will be morw worried if Afghanistan is in my border and there will be a continuous war like situation in the border region. Stability of Afghanistan is equally critical to you as it is to Afghanistan too.

Stability of Pakistan first then everyone else. Its up to Afghanistan how they want to live their lives, Pakistanis couldn't care less anymore. TTP must be routed because Afghanistan don't want to or are incapable.

Back
Top Bottom