What's new

Pakistan bombs TTP safehavens in Kandahar, Kunar provinces of Afghanistan

Only this Khama news is reporting ..No other media is reporting..

You obviously, completely misunderstood my post.

I am as well. God bless the Pakistani Army in their efforts.
Were you not insinuating that Pakistan goes against only select militant groups by saying that it was not indiscriminate. If not then accept my apology. US has ruined my country by supporting mullahs like Zia Ul Haq. It has a very negative image in Pakistan, a huge image problem in my country, I must say.

Were you not insinuating that Pakistan goes against only select militant groups by saying that it was not indiscriminate.

No, I was saying that I trust both Pakistani intelligence and the Pakistan Army to find the correct targets and hit them hard. I will just ignore the rest of your post as it is off-topic and I don't agree with it's premise.

I would rather like to see militants being targetted by drone strikes in order to prevent any loss of innocent souls

Enough of this Biraderhood when they are only going to accuse us for no reason and support our enemies wherever possible. Afghanistan just hate us since our independence as they were the only nation to have initially opposed us as an independent nation and we returned the favour by giving them access to our ports free of charge, sheltering generations of refugees as a Muslim brother and look what they are doing to us, still biting us at every platform and sheltering all our terrorists like guests

Whatever germs of love and peace I had left for Afghanistan have all been lost after Ashraf Ghani's stupid statements in India. Targetted air strike is the way to go once a week until all terrorists are dispatched to Hell by 24 hour First class delivery service

Finally we have a reaction. I hope families of TTP are under rubble and dead. Still not enough justice for our children who died in APS.

For every child that died Pakistan should kill 100 TTP family members. Destroy them all. Most nations would have reduced Afghanistan to fine dust but Pakistani military generals are too patient for their own good. They should completely flatten Kunar and Nuristan and make it wasteland.

These bharti slave dogs need to be put down like a bad dog. No sympathy for child killers.

Family members? Are you serious? I hate the TTP but killing their family members who haven't done anything wrong? That's insane.

Next step is using UAV's and sending troops over the border for limited operations.

Very good. But what we really need is precision strikes using fighter jets. That will really drive home the point. Basically, it is not enough to wait until the enemy is just at the border. We need to pursue the enemy right into his lair and strike preemptively.

I would rather like to see militants being targetted by drone strikes in order to prevent any loss of innocent souls

Enough of this Biraderhood when they are only going to accuse us for no reason and support our enemies wherever possible. Afghanistan just hate us since our independence as they were the only nation to have initially opposed us as an independent nation and we returned the favour by giving them access to our ports free of charge, sheltering generations of refugees as a Muslim brother and look what they are doing to us, still biting us at every platform and sheltering all our terrorists like guests

Whatever germs of love and peace I had left for Afghanistan have all been lost after Ashraf Ghani's stupid statements in India. Targetted air strike is the way to go once a week until all terrorists are dispatched to Hell by 24 hour First class delivery service

100% agree.

Karzai has simply turned the war on terror into a business opportunity for himself and his goons..while putting the ridiculous blame squarely on Pakistan...absurdity reached its heights when Karazai banned the Afghan Anti-corruption officer from investigating his close aides and ministries...

Back
Top Bottom