What's new

Pakistan bans 'anti-Pakistani Army' film 'Children of War'

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does Zionism fit into humanity, justice and advancement of Pakistan?
You'll have to read more of my posts; can't repeat them all here.

Pakistan needs a system that works best for its people, we don't need hypocrites who only believe in human rights when it suits them.
Anyone from blackheart to saint can be called a hypocrite. It's best to ignore the labels and look at the deeds in context.

Not so indifferent after all, are you? The line between feigned indifference to and outright support of evil is a thin one.
As you said it yourself, one has to become evil to defend itself against evil. :)

If it takes another Holocaust to rid the world from zionists then be it.

You admit being a zionist so let me return the favor. yes I am a Pan-Islamist and I think that the God took your right to separate homeland when you cowards refused to fight for it.

We plan to slaughter every single one of you until this world is rid from your evil.

You call killing women, babies and teenagers = careful and self-defense? post#412 What kinda freak-retard are you?
Ask the Pakistani Army their reasons for bombarding people's homes today.

You are right we don't want to learn anything from a zionist -
I wouldn't have stuck around here for five years if one or two Pakistani diplomats hadn't quietly and desperately appealed to Zionists for help on these matters, so clearly this is a matter between Pakistani and Pakistani.

You'll have to read more of my posts; can't repeat them all here.

Anyone from blackheart to saint can be called a hypocrite. It's best to ignore the labels and look at the deeds in context.

Honestly how on earth does Zionism fit into Pakistan? Zionism only works for Jews, Pakistan is not a Jewish nation, its not even a neighbour of Israel neither is Pakistan in Middle East. How on earth can colonial Zionist system benefit Pakistan? We are a South Asian nation with our own great cultures, languages and customs. Your logic is flawed or should i say you are seriously brainwashed into thinking that Zionism is somehow the protector of world.

Honestly how on earth does Zionism fit into Pakistan? Zionism only works for Jews, Pakistan is not a Jewish nation, its not even a neighbour of Israel neither is Pakistan in Middle East. How on earth can colonial Zionist system benefit Pakistan? We are a South Asian nation with our own great cultures, languages and customs. Your logic is flawed or should i say you are seriously brainwashed into thinking that Zionism is somehow the protector of world.

Solomon is a retard of the highest order.

As you said it yourself, one has to be evil to defend itself against evil. :)
I did not claim that all violence is evil.

If it takes another Holocaust to rid the world from zionists then be it.
Because...? Because you disagree with one lone Zionist you want to kill eight million people?

I think that the God took your right to separate homeland when you cowards refused to fight for it.
Ignorance or obscurantism here, readers take your pick.

We will slaughter every single one of you until this world is rid from your evil.
Zionism is not evil. Zionism is liberty from tyranny, a light in a sea of darkness. In the Arab world many people have had enough of tyranny. Why do you lag behind? And why should your fellow Pakistanis follow your lead? If all you have to offer is violence, why shouldn't they employ violence against you in turn? Even Mohammed knew better than that.

Last edited:
Ask the Pakistani Army their reasons for bombarding people's homes today.

I wouldn't have stuck around here for five years if one or two Pakistani diplomats hadn't quietly and desperately appealed to Zionists for help on these matters, so clearly this is a matter between Pakistani and Pakistani.

Name those diplomats???

You are talking BS crap AS USUAL!!

I did not claim that all violence is evil.

Because...? Because you disagree with one lone Zionist you want to kill eight million people?

Ignorance or obscurantism here, readers take your pick.

Zionism is not evil. Zionism is liberty from tyranny, a light in a sea of darkness. In the Arab world many people have had enough of that. Why do you lag behind? And why should your fellow Pakistanis follow your lead? If all you have to offer is violence, why shouldn't they employ violence against you in turn? Even Mohammed knew better than that.
Quit ranting and talking gibberish and explain this video, how do you justify killing teenagers you sick freak!

Zionism = Nazism. You can apply a different color coating but it still the same shit.
Saudi Kings have been braying and portraying the same bizarre equivalence for generations. Just because it's been popularized doesn't mean it's true.

Or maybe that's what you're afraid of - that this movie will become popular and all Pakistanis accept it as truth?

Saudi Kings have been braying and portraying the same bizarre equivalence for generations. Just because it's been popularized doesn't mean it's true.

Or maybe that's what you're afraid of - that this movie will become popular and all Pakistanis accept it as truth?

Oh yes I am afraid, so afraid. :rofl:

Answer post#431 zionist bigot!

Solomon is a retard of the highest order.

I don't think he is a retard. I think he is a very smart person when it comes to some topics. But Pakistan is definitely not his field. He knows nothing about Pakistan, its culture, people and values. I also thinks he deliberately advances the idea of Zionism on forums. These delusional people actually think Zionism can advance human civilisations.

Seriously, how the hell do you come up with this shit?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom