What's new

Pakistan bans 'anti-Pakistani Army' film 'Children of War'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you really want to end up like the Syrians who nursed their hate for generations and only after their society suffered 150,000 fatalities appealed to the Zionists to help defeat tyranny?

Truth is different from what you've learned and nursed your whole life.

I've seen some different ways Pakistanis accept this. Some withdraw. Some emigrate. Some become very selfish and use their knowledge and skills to cynically exploit and manipulate the ignorance of their fellow Pakistanis. At PDF there's only very few who realize that they have to dive in andbecome Zionists, because only in that way can they embrace the truth, logic, humanity, and justice necessary to build a successful civil society in Pakistan. Try establishing these without embracing Israel and the first time you're accused of being a Zionist you'll have to back-track on everything and it'll all break down because you failed to support he necessary hierarchy of values.

So what will it be for you, Abu Nasr? Acceptance, or continuing denial and a life of cloudy-mindedness?

I love this guy... he got no shame..

Last edited:
At PDF there's only very few who realize that they have to dive in andbecome Zionists, because only in that way can they embrace the truth, logic, humanity, and justice necessary to build a successful civil society in Pakistan. Try establishing these without embracing Israel and the first time you're accused of being a Zionist you'll have to back-track on everything and it'll all break down because you failed to support he necessary hierarchy of values.
@Manticore @Emmie @Jungibaaz We have a self admitted zionist missionary onboard

So what will it be for you, Abu Nasr?

To meet you in a dead end alley!

In 1971 my neighbors were Pakistani diplomats. One day they knocked on the door seeking sympathy and counsel. They knew the attitude fostered in the West Pakistan press about their Eastern brethren. They told us their Army's orders. The U.S. government itself was split between the pro-Army President Nixon and the anti-regime State Dept., so there was no help there.

I had never seen a grown man cry before.

Eventually, they decided "whatever Pakistan was supposed to be, this wasn't it" and made the wrenching decision to betray their oath of loyalty to Pakistan and work to achieve the independence of Bangladesh.

So Bollywood might never portray "a balanced view". "Balance" isn't always the right thing to seek.

... everything happens to you... were you even born in 71 and your so called knowledge comes from a crying old man n "diplomats" who came to your house to seek advice and "betrayed" their country.. :lol:

Who the hell are you ? The zoinist Yoda?

Last edited:
BC everything happens to you... were you even born in 71 and your so called knowledge comes from a crying old man n "diplomats" who came to your house to seek advice and "betrayed" their country.. :lol:

Who the hell are you ? The zoinist Yoda?

What the Heck ? :omghaha:

We have a self admitted zionist missionary onboard
That's nothing new, nor any secret; I've listed myself as such for five years now, since I started posting. If you have an issue with that, take it up with @WebMaster or @Spring Onion.

To meet you in a dead end alley!
Denial with violence, check. Not original. How do you think that response helps Pakistan?

That's nothing new, nor any secret; I've listed myself as such for five years now, since I started posting. If you have an issue with that, take it up with @WebMaster or @Spring Onion.

Denial with violence, check. Not original. How do you think that response helps Pakistan?

Nobody can beat zionists at violence! Israeli atrocities at their best, killing teenagers:

Nobody can beat zionists at violence -
This claim that you-can't-whip-me-in-a-fair-fight-so-you-have-to-jump-me-in-a-dark-alley-instead is irrelevant. My question remains unanswered: How do you think your violent response helps Pakistan?

And if you can't answer that to the satisfaction of your fellow Pakistanis, why should they follow your lead, or follow the lead of Pakistanis who think like you?

This claim that you-can't-whip-me-in-a-fair-fight-so-you-have-to-jump-me-in-a-dark-alley-instead is irrelevant. My question remains unanswered: How do you think your violent response helps Pakistan?

And if you can't answer that to the satisfaction of your fellow Pakistanis, why should they follow your lead, or follow the lead of Pakistanis who think like you?
You are a sick sick guy who justifies violence,when it's israels doing it. BUT is shit scared at when it comes to facing someone face to face! Just a keyboard warrior who howls and screams and is failing miserably at justifying israels atrocities and barbarism! You might as well :suicide:

The only reason you are here is to support your hindutva pals. "You scratch my Kashmir, I'll scratch your Palestine!" Don't think for a second, any sane person buys your BS! :crazy:

How do you think your violent response helps Pakistan?
How to you think your violent zionist attitude and your atrocities against Palestinians is going to help the Jews when Muslims decide to come after Isreal the next time?

You zionists better prepare yourself for another Holocaust !!!

You are a sick sick guy who justifies violence,when it's israels doing it.
Yes, I often justify violence when Israelis employ violent responses carefully and in self-defence. That's not a tribal thing but because the employment of violence in self-defence against murderous attackers is recognized as just - the Pakistani Army is doing that right now, at the Afghan border. That doesn't mean I'm sick but that I'm well, yes?

(Of course, this leads to the often-cited observation - or complaint - that Israel is in the right when it kills people whereas X or Y nationality doing so is in the wrong.)

Just a keyboard warrior who howls and screams -
I'm not going to go to Pakistan and save you. You're going to have to do that yourself.

Since you, @Abu Nasar, refuse to answer what good your proposed violence will do for Pakistan, you appear to have surrendered any claim to political leadership through any method other than violent oppression.

We've come full circle, back to the situation that existed in 1971. You've just demonstrated that Pakistanis who think like you haven't learned anything in forty years - and don't want to, either. Is it so surprising, then, that Pakistan continues to suffer from terror and separatist movements?

So is it really good for Pakistan to ban this movie, rather than promote it?

Do you really want to end up like the Syrians who nursed their hate for generations and only after their society suffered 150,000 fatalities appealed to the Zionists to help defeat tyranny?

Truth is different from what you've learned and nursed your whole life.

I've seen some different ways Pakistanis accept this. Some withdraw. Some emigrate. Some become very selfish and use their knowledge and skills to cynically exploit and manipulate the ignorance of their fellow Pakistanis. At PDF there's only very few who realize that they have to dive in andbecome Zionists, because only in that way can they embrace the truth, logic, humanity, and justice necessary to build a successful civil society in Pakistan. Try establishing these without embracing Israel and the first time you're accused of being a Zionist you'll have to back-track on everything and it'll all break down because you failed to support he necessary hierarchy of values.

So what will it be for you, Abu Nasr? Acceptance, or continuing denial and a life of cloudy-mindedness?

How does Zionism fit into humanity, justice and advancement of Pakistan? You sir have been brainwashed by the Zionist propaganda. Pakistan needs a system that works best for its people, we don't need hypocrites who only believe in human rights when it suits them.

Yes, I often justify violence when Israelis employ violent responses carefully and in self-defence. That's not a tribal thing but because the employment of violence in self-defence against murderous attackers is recognized as just - the Pakistani Army is doing that right now, at the Afghan border. That doesn't mean I'm sick but that I'm well, yes?

(Of course, this leads to the often-cited observation - or complaint - that Israel is in the right when it kills people whereas X or Y nationality doing so is in the wrong.)

I'm not going to go to Pakistan and save you. You're going to have to do that yourself.

Since you, @Abu Nasar, refuse to answer what good your proposed violence will do for Pakistan, you appear to have surrendered any claim to political leadership through any method other than violent oppression.

We've come full circle, back to the situation that existed in 1971. You've just demonstrated that Pakistanis who think like you haven't learned anything in forty years - and don't want to, either. Is it so surprising, then, that Pakistan continues to suffer from terror and separatist movements?

So is it really good for Pakistan to ban this movie, rather than promote it?

You call using chemical weapons, killing women, babies and teenagers = "careful and self-defense"? post#412 What kinda freak-retard are you?

You are right we don't want to learn anything from a zionist bigot! We very well know your true agenda and colors, keep barking!! Nobody is listening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom