What's new

Pakistan Army wins Gold Medal in Cambrian Patrols 14-10-2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
The officer interviewed in one of the video clips was Lt. Basit. Do we have any information on the other participants? Also, I saw reference to the Rawalpindi Corps. but is there some specific info on the unit that won this competition so gloriously?

Pak Army Zindabad!

Well its FF regiment. IIRC The only place in pindi where they have an FF unit is westridge area of the cantt.

Eye opener to all indian members here who rate indian soldeirs the best well in this exercise they were no way close to any armd force contingent in the world hope they have learned something out of this exercise

story2.gif

I must say it was impressive show, courage, strength and planning. Well done with Pakistan Army. These will also leaving lasting effect on other armies. Good Job once again.

Eye opener to all indian members here who rate indian soldeirs the best well in this exercise they were no way close to any armd force contingent in the world hope they have learned something out of this exercise

Yes looking at some other people's comment as well, I would not take this win for granted. It is eye opener for India for sure.
If once would look at the video, it is apparent what made them win was the "planning" Pakistan Army did better than any other, which is important.
In war strategy counts a big way and this was displayed my Pakistan Army well, so Yes well done.

Pakistan Army has won the coveted Gold medal at the prestigious Exercise CAMBRIAN PATROL 2010 – the premier patrolling event of the British Army which is held in Wales and hosted by 160 (W) Brigade.

World class armies took part in this event from countries such as United States, Australia, Canada, France and India, as 750 soldiers gathered at the Brecon Beacons in Wales to go through one of the toughest exercises and drills ever formulated. The event centered marches, in which the teams had to complete challenges including surveillance and investigation of enemy forces, cold-river crossings in full kit without boats, first-aid and defensive shooting under assail.

congratulations to PA...

Proud to be a Pakistani. :pakistan:

other winners,,:what:

can you google this to also update us??
I think all teams which won some medal had their flag hanging in the room in which medals were awarded. I can see Pakistan, Germany, India flags. Don't know others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom