What's new

Pakistan Army takes notice of Propaganda Campaign to Defame armed forces: ISPR

Status
Not open for further replies.
I literally shared his page. His name is Dr. Taimur Rahman. He is lead guitarist of Laal band, a socio-political activist and an economics professor.

All I see is the video but thanks

Ello ello bhi kitnay bachay hogaye ispr kool kal raath tak? Maraan 2/4 lac thay phar lay hoongay yakyaan karday… ello dj pr

apa hoon koi new bijness kar c apna cement, property, gas da thay pehlay he c… ina bacha akhata karlya phar phar sari raath vigo paej paej key wah bhi swaaad agaya

overseas esp western & elite pakistanis are so angered at the generals i " they should sell their DHA's ,Bahrias & AWT plots to common pakistanis for 1 rupee a plot - attack where it hurts instead of using foul language against institutes on social media

"Bara Dushman bana phirta hai jo bachon se darta hai" 😂

opssssssssssss ye to ulta par gya

1649830265249.png

overseas esp western & elite pakistanis are so angered at the generals i " they should sell their DHA's ,Bahrias & AWT plots to common pakistanis for 1 rupee a plot - attack where it hurts instead of using foul language against institutes on social media

eek post dekha jismay "institution" ko gali de gaye ho in true meaning... non-sarc... eek single post i

How is it going to hurt generals?

So why did they oust most popular PM in Pakistan?
The Bajwa Vs Hameed show: The key driver of Pakistan’s political drama is the rivalry between its top generals

As Shehbaz Sharif assumes the office of Pakistan prime minister, questions arise as to whether he can avoid the fate of his predecessor. The trigger for the current political turmoil in Pakistan is the fact that the all-powerful army realised, belatedly, that it had ‘selected’ a dud to run the country and he was unable to deliver either on the economy or on governance. They could have still continued with him till the next elections in 2023 but Imran Khan started believing in his own popularity and bit the hand that brought him to power. In October 2021, he tried unsuccessfully to resist army chief General Qamar Bajwa’s transfer of DG ISI Lt Gen Faiz Hameed as Corps Commander Peshawar. Imran wanted Hameed to continue as DG ISI and help him to manage the political situation.
Hameed, for his part, has ambitions of succeeding Bajwa, and looked to Imran to do the needful. This ran counter to Bajwa’s own ambition of a third term as army chief. Ultimately, Imran had to stand down though it is believed that Hameed continues to push buttons and strategise for Imran from Peshawar. Be that as it may, the incident was the proverbial last straw for the army that, as an institution, looks askance at any politician trying to meddle in their internal matters.

Times of India

People residing in Pakistan should be careful while expressing their anti-Bajwa opinions. They will not get support from any one in case of a legal issue. Not even PTI. Establishment wins. Every time. Your life will be ruined.

You are overestimating Pakistan judicial system. Here everybody gets free pass except poor.

People residing in Pakistan should be careful while expressing their anti-Bajwa opinions. They will not get support from any one in case of a legal issue. Not even PTI. Establishment wins. Every time. Your life will be ruined.

I just have one question, kitnay banday pakrain gay?

If it was an organized campaign, and you had to pick up 1 or 2 leaders or shut down a couple of centers, then arrests work.

But you cannot stop an organic and spontaneous movement that is reaching millions.

I just have one question, kitnay banday pakrain gay?

If it was an organized campaign, and you had to pick up 1 or 2 leaders or shut down a couple of centers, then arrests work.

But you cannot stop an organic and spontaneous movement that is reaching millions.

They cannot do anything. The support for Imran Khan is going through the roof. If we the expats sitting thousands of miles away can understand what is happening, surely the patriotic Pakistanis know better. This criminal enterprise needs to be brought to its knees.

First, we must demand early elections at all costs. Any delay should mean extreme pressure from the public on the streets. Number two demand free and fair elections.

Last edited:
Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice, shame on me!... Pak Army has been fooled over 10 times!... Will they ever learn?
they're much smarter than you think, I would say. model them like a political party: they curse and are cursed by their opponents using often very vile language, but they have no shame in being a coalition government with them if the time is right—if the interests align. and it serves them well, they flourish when they're flexible like this. the actions of the Pakistan Army seem incomprehensible to me, but not because they're stupid, but likely because they're intelligent beyond the comprehension of those who are not in the know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom