What's new

Featured Pakistan Army recruits viral long jumper Asif Magsi

Two retired generals ney Pakistan ki sports ka baira garak ker k rakha hoa hey. One is mentioned in above news general Akram Sahi. He use to be head of Pakistan sports board and his war with Pakistan Olympic Association General Arif Hassan. Their lust of power has destroyed sports in Pakistan. I don't expect even single bit of good from Gen sahi or Gen Arif. Allah inko Garak karay. Kis tarah inn donoo ki apas ki laraye ney kitnay he young sports person ka future tabha Kiya hey. I use to be an active sports person who has played at national level. Mey tou itna acha nahi Tha to represent even my province probably only teach to top 16 of province once but kitnay hee talented Co players inn donoo gernals ki waja sey game hee choor Gaye hey.

Could you please elaborate on what exactly they did to further accelerate the decline in national sports and also any steps to improve the situation?

Could you please elaborate on what exactly they did to further accelerate the decline in national sports and also any steps to improve the situation?
Internationally only players having NOC from POA (Pakistan Olympic association) can participate in tournaments but to pass immigration at airports players need to have NOC from PSB (Pakistan Sports Board). Both of them have their own sport federations and they don't accept each other organizations. So if POA issue NOC than PSB don't give it & vice versa. Money for tour is supposed to be provided by PSB but due to this tussle players were forced to pay from their own pocket. I personally know players who bought tickets to travel abroad to play tournaments but one or other party either delayed NOC or refused it. Players spent their 4-5 monthd salaries on tickets but were not even allowed to fly from Pakistan.
Moreover POA cheif can be selected only twice but hungry for power Gen Arif Hassan modified rules and now its the fourth term this leech is holding office. POA is legally not allowed to have sports federations. They should only be approving federations by PSB but hunger of these two retired generals destroyed it all.
When PTI govt came in then within one month they freeze funds of PSB. So for last 2 years na players per paisay kharach hoo rahay hey nor they are going to play tournaments.and this brings to another dark side related to Fehmida Mirza. Which is a separate long discussion.

good move. small step in the right direction. with this step establishment is not only changing the mind set of one person but his entire family. good luck to him.

زرا نم ہو تو یہ مٹی بڑی زرخیز ہے ساقی

I want to see him dunk, it will be interesting to see.

gettyimages-1693070.jpg

Back
Top Bottom