What's new

Pakistan Army - Recruitment questions regarding various courses

Please ask any question related to Army recruitment in short and long courses, engineering, medical, IT/Signals branch or any other field.

There are multiple threads running for specific Long/Short courses but most of our new members have ask different recruitment related questions and perhaps it is best to compile all such queries in this one thread where all recruitment related questions can be asked.

I will request @Irfan Baloch @Rashid Mahmood @araz @Signalian and others to please keep monitoring this thread and help any new members the best we can

To all other members, please note that this is a debate and discussion public forum and not the official website of forces recruitment board. It is suggested that while you seek some guidance here you do contact the officials/authorities to get detailed answer to your questions. Recruitment board offices/centers are all over Pakistan. You can find list of these centers on google as well.
I have a condition called pectus carinatum.
Will I have any problems in the Medical tests for LC or TCC

I have a condition called pectus carinatum.
Will I have any problems in the Medical tests for LC or TCC

Short answer, yes; the condition does to seem to worsen with age along secondary complications, consult a thoracic surgeon, get braces, it can be fixed.

Short answer, yes; the condition does to seem to worsen with age along secondary complications, consult a thoracic surgeon, get braces, it can be fixed.
Thanks

https://joinpakarmy.gov.pk does mention age exemption of 3 months (direct civilian candidates), however, one cannot find any special criteria applicable to it or correct way of applying for it. Any ideas?

Job ads par sari information hoti ha.
I always thought that so. There are two sources of job advertisement. One is official website and other is news paper adz. The information pertain to how to opt / apply for any of age relaxation is not there at official website https://joinpakarmy.gov.pk/course_ads/ENG/PMA146.pdf or at news paper adz (image attached). Thanks for response anyway. I will try to search and post here, if I get it.

Attachments

• Join-Pakistan-Army-as-Commissioned-Officer.jpg
    Join-Pakistan-Army-as-Commissioned-Officer.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 49
Salam!
Can someone apply for both AMC and LC and then decide which one to join assuming both get successful?
Or would it require 180 days of waiting before applying in another course?

Im waiting for 147 LC, and AMC registration just popped up. Any guidance would be valued :)

Back
Top Bottom