What's new

Pakistan Army - Recruitment questions regarding various courses

Arsalan

THINK TANK CHAIRMAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Please ask any question related to Army recruitment in short and long courses, engineering, medical, IT/Signals branch or any other field.

There are multiple threads running for specific Long/Short courses but most of our new members have ask different recruitment related questions and perhaps it is best to compile all such queries in this one thread where all recruitment related questions can be asked.

I will request @Irfan Baloch @Rashid Mahmood @araz @Signalian and others to please keep monitoring this thread and help any new members the best we can

To all other members, please note that this is a debate and discussion public forum and not the official website of forces recruitment board. It is suggested that while you seek some guidance here you do contact the officials/authorities to get detailed answer to your questions. Recruitment board offices/centers are all over Pakistan. You can find list of these centers on google as well.

The post that made me FINALLY start this thread:

Assalam-O-Alikum Sir,
Sir kindly inform me about SSC for IT branch course in Pak Air Force.
And Guide me about the course of IT branch?

@Hamziii i hope some one here can help you.

What is the minimum duration of the contract when someone joins as a doctor in the Army?

I know there are already threads on ISSB ( read them all ) but still any small tips or suggestions or literally anything which might be helpful ? Got one for long course in 2 months

What would be US equivalent of Lance Naik and Naib subedar??
79423424_2335528253411282_4508823166595891200_n.jpg

79978421_2335528293411278_2959440957541449728_n.jpg

hi i want to apply for education corp but in their regulations they have mentioned that through out study you have to be a regular which m not in masters. so now i am not eligible for the course?

hi i want to apply for education corp but in their regulations they have mentioned that through out study you have to be a regular which m not in masters. so now i am not eligible for the course?
I think you should visit your nearest AS&RC to confirm your status regarding this matter. Maybe if you apply on the basis of your Bachelors degree and not Masters you could become eligible

I think you should visit your nearest AS&RC to confirm your status regarding this matter. Maybe if you apply on the basis of your Bachelors degree and not Masters you could become eligible
they require bs and m.a but regular m.a

they require bs and m.a but regular m.a

I don't know of late but there used to be a time when top position holders in few subjects from select Public Universities Punjab and Quaid-e-Azam included got an automatic offer from PN to join short commission.

One of my class mates from school was desperate to join PN, he didn't get through the ISSB after matric, many of us got selected after matric or FSc. He went on to do his masters in Psychology, was top in MSc from PU, got an offer from PN and joined it.

I don't know of late but there used to be a time when top position holders in few subjects from select Public Universities Punjab and Quaid-e-Azam included got an automatic offer from PN to join short commission.

One of my class mates from school was desperate to join PN, he didn't get through the ISSB after matric, many of us got selected after matric or FSc. He went on to do his masters in Psychology, was top in MSc from PU, got an offer from PN and joined it.
sir i have good mrkd in masters and fulfill all criteria except private candidate. so now i cant apply.

sir i have good mrkd in masters and fulfill all criteria except private candidate. so now i cant apply.

Ok let me check with my friend and then I ll get back, but remember it will be from the perspective of Pakistan Navy and not Army.

Btw: this is for females those who pass their bachelors in defense and strategic studies can easily get commission in PA subject to ISSB of course.

Ok let me check with my friend and then I ll get back, but remember it will be from the perspective of Pakistan Navy and not Army.

Btw: this is for females those who pass their bachelors in defense and strategic studies can easily get commission in PA subject to ISSB of course.
ok thank you sir. sir i wanted to apply for education corp

ok thank you sir. sir i wanted to apply for education corp

Ok I have checked with him PN advertises requirements for officers in its education branch, they are based upon actual requirement and limited to few subjects. There is no restrictions on candidates having passed as private candidates, the only caveat is that the degree must be from a HEC recognized university.

If you are aiming for Army there is no harm in applying first and then learning later, from what I get is that there is a very small token amount to apply. You may check with local Army Recruitment and Selection Center and you need to meet some officer, I am not so sure about JCO/NCO knowledge.

I could check with my neighbor who has recently retired from PA education corps, but I am travelling for two week will be able to check with him next weekend.

Ok I have checked with him PN advertises requirements for officers in its education branch, they are based upon actual requirement and limited to few subjects. There is no restrictions on candidates having passed as private candidates, the only caveat is that the degree must be from a HEC recognized university.

If you are aiming for Army there is no harm in applying first and then learning later, from what I get is that there is a very small token amount to apply. You may check with local Army Recruitment and Selection Center and you need to meet some officer, I am not so sure about JCO/NCO knowledge.

I could check with my neighbor who has recently retired from PA education corps, but I am travelling for two week will be able to check with him next weekend.
thank you sir g

Back
Top Bottom