What's new

'Pakistan army explosive used in Varanasi blast'

ajtr

BANNED
Reaction score

LUCKNOW: The forensic examination of the samples collected from the blast site in Varanasi last Tuesday has revealed that the explosive used by terrorists is mainly used by the Pakistan army in making grenades.
Police sources said that terrorists had used ammonium nitrate in combination with either TNT or C-4 as the blast left a plume of smoke and not fire. C-4 is closer to RDX in its formation and is difficult to detect.
Police believe that terrorists had apparently planned to cause a stampede which would have resulted in bigger casualties.
According to investigating agencies, terror outfit Indian Mujahideen was responsible for the blast.
The forensic revelation also confirms reports that Pakistan is fully involved in the patronage of Indian Mujahideen cadres to keep the security forces on their toes and, if possible, create communal tension and violence, police sources said.
Reports suggest that since the ban on the Students Islamic Movement of India (SIMI) in 2006, most of the active members of the outfit have joined the Indian Mujahideen.
“While the primary focus of Pakistan remains on Kashmir, it has a vested interest in India’s instability; security, political and economic. There is a clear pattern … from the Parliament attack, to the Mumbai attack and to the blasts at religious places, over the past one decade,” a senior Intelligence officer said.

url

Pakistan manufactures that Arges Hand Grenade under license, as do several other countries.

It is the height of stupidity for the Indian media to argue that the type of explosives used in a widely manufactured hand grenade can somehow be traced back to only Pakistan.

Last edited:
Pakistan manufactures that Arges Hand Grenade under license, as do several other countries.

It is the height of stupidity for the Indian media to argue that the type of explosives used in a widely manufactured hand grenade can somehow be traced back to only Pakistan.

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

Isnt the same case with the weapons which are said to be Indian and shown as evidence for Indian involvement in NWPF....

Isnt the same case with the weapons which are said to be Indian and shown as evidence for Indian involvement in NWPF....

You'll have to refresh my memory on any comments to that effect I made.

You'll have to refresh my memory on any comments to that effect I made.

though i agree with your point of that it cannot be termed as evidence.

I havent personally not seen your posts on that but definetly there are ample amount of media reports which claim indian involvement based on the same weapons.

I havent personally not seen your posts on that but definetly there are ample amount of media reports which claim indian involvement based on the same weapons.

The origin of weapons,medical equipment and med can be found unlike an explosive which is produced by several countries.

Plus even wiki nd karzais statements are an evidence of indian involvement.

A lot of those comments from members were a response to Indian claims of 'State involvement in the Mumbai attacks' based on the presence of some products of Pakistani origin in the possession of the terrorists. The Pakistani claims were similarly based on the discovery of ingredients used in explosives manufactured by Indian companies (pictures of the packages with clearly marked brand names and manufacturing location were posted in the threads).

I also remember seeing a thread that suggested explosives used by Indian companies in Afghanistan being used in terrorist attacks in Pakistan, but I did not read it at the time, so I am unaware of the details, but if the situation was similar to this one, the same logic would apply.

LUCKNOW: The forensic examination of the samples collected from the blast site in Varanasi last Tuesday has revealed that the explosive used by terrorists is mainly used by the Pakistan army in making grenades.
Police sources said that terrorists had used ammonium nitrate in combination with either TNT or C-4 as the blast left a plume of smoke and not fire. C-4 is closer to RDX in its formation and is difficult to detect.
Police believe that terrorists had apparently planned to cause a stampede which would have resulted in bigger casualties.
According to investigating agencies, terror outfit Indian Mujahideen was responsible for the blast.
The forensic revelation also confirms reports that Pakistan is fully involved in the patronage of Indian Mujahideen cadres to keep the security forces on their toes and, if possible, create communal tension and violence, police sources said.
Reports suggest that since the ban on the Students Islamic Movement of India (SIMI) in 2006, most of the active members of the outfit have joined the Indian Mujahideen.
“While the primary focus of Pakistan remains on Kashmir, it has a vested interest in India’s instability; security, political and economic. There is a clear pattern … from the Parliament attack, to the Mumbai attack and to the blasts at religious places, over the past one decade,” a senior Intelligence officer said.

And now let me the complete the BS. The explosive is the same as used by PA. Some Major of Pakistan army with some random name like Shahid, Aslam, Afzal from most probably Baloch or Punjab regiment is involve in this blast and the one who planted this bomb took training in Muzaffarabad in some training camp run by ISI. Did I miss anything??? Looks like the BS is complete.

:azn:

Back
Top Bottom