What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

POF doesn't deals with ammo for Chain guns of attack helos……:p
not 7.62 mm sir but 40 mm automatic grenade launcher ammo

40mm-High-Velocity-Ammunition.jpg

40mm-High-Velocity-Ammunition.jpg

Oh.... i get it now, but still these grenades are no rocket science. I mean they could be manufactured if "neek neati" was there.
man we are getting out of cobras why waste money on it ? please note abut we are using 20mm x 180mm phalanx ammunition POF MADE for M197 3-barreled Gatling cannon ok

Pakistan Ordnance Factories

20mmdummy.jpg

these you can see extreame right of POF products image too

Bomb_Shells_produced_at_POF_WAH.jpg

Okay so, we're not making grenade projectiles but advanced bullets, but what if our future helicopter needs a grenade launcher for some reason? Anyways, aren't these grenades also used at infantry level.....? (i mean as extension of guns)

man we are getting out of cobras why waste money on it ?

I think we should waste money on it so that soldiers at infantry level can be equipped with these grenades as they are beneficial for both conventional warfare and anti-insurgent purposes (please correct me if i'm wrong)

These photos represent first ever flights from Dhamial to Shinkiari, Patan, Chilas, Gilgit, Hunza, Passu, Gulmit and to Khunjrab from September 13-27, 1966
new_02.jpg

We Flew Oh-13's upto altitudes of approx 16,000 Feet, we were part of 3 Squadron under CO, LT Col NUK Babar. The mission was to recce the area for future locations for heli-pads for operations with FWO for construction of KKH highway as roads to this area didn't exist.
new_06.jpg

new_04.jpg

Generade launchers are not used from chain guns however! :D

Agree, Cobra helos of Pak Army have 20 mm cannon, rockets and TOW missiles, Grenade Launchers were there with Veitnam era models namely AH-1G, AH-1Q, and AH-1P models, Pakistan has AH-1F models.
20 mm ammunition for Cobra Gatling gun is not manufactured by POF, as these rounds are HE (High Explosive), but for CIWS, (20 mm Gatling) on Navy Ships they are made by POF

Agree, Cobra helos of Pak Army have 20 mm cannon, rockets and TOW missiles, Grenade Launchers were there with Veitnam era models namely AH-1G, AH-1Q, and AH-1P models, Pakistan has AH-1F models.
20 mm ammunition for Cobra Gatling gun is not manufactured by POF, as these rounds are HE (High Explosive), but for CIWS, (20 mm Gatling) on Navy Ships they are made by POF

Though it was great idea for PAA to gain AH-1s from countries that were operating in 2001 at cheaper cost along with spares from these countries and also from USA and upgrade with US permission with EU electronics at PAC facility Kamra. I am sure then PAA would have at least 70+ Cobras which can be deployed along the border with India and also few in coastal regions.

Though it was great idea for PAA to gain AH-1s from countries that were operating in 2001 at cheaper cost along with spares from these countries and also from USA and upgrade with US permission with EU electronics at PAC facility Kamra. I am sure then PAA would have at least 70+ Cobras which can be deployed along the border with India and also few in coastal regions.
US zindabad……… :mad:
Chordey un ki jan bhai.
They even don't feel comfortable in providing us with latest hell fire missile……
US isn't trust worthy and PA for their basic communication system also should look towards some other country…

US zindabad……… :mad:
Chordey un ki jan bhai.
They even don't feel comfortable in providing us with latest hell fire missile……
US isn't trust worthy and PA for their basic communication system also should look towards some other country…

But now its time for JV with China on rotary as well.

Back
Top Bottom