What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

I am hearing rumors that a heli has crashed in Wazirabad area...anybody can confirm?
@fatman17, @Last Hope...

Last edited by a moderator:
GUJRANWALA: A training helicopter of the Pakistan Army on Thursday crashed near Wazirababad area injuring two pilots.

According to initial reports, the helicopter was on a routine training mission. Injured pilots have been shifted to nearby hospital.

Sources said helicopter involved in the crash was of US-built Sikorsky version.

GUJRANWALA: A training helicopter of the Pakistan Army on Thursday crashed near Wazirababad area injuring two pilots.

According to initial reports, the helicopter was on a routine training mission. Injured pilots have been shifted to nearby hospital.

Sources said helicopter involved in the crash was of US-built Sikorsky version.

It was a Schweizer from Gujranwala.

Also hearing that the pilots bailed out.
How exactly do pilots bail out of a helicopter?

Not sure, maybe they just jumped out at the last moment before impact.

The heli landed in a small muddy field straight side up...recovery team is there.

Footage was shown on Geo, I spotted somebody I know as well!!!:P

Not sure, maybe they just jumped out at the last moment before impact.

The heli landed in a small muddy field straight side up...recovery team is there.

Footage was shown on Geo, I spotted somebody I know as well!!!:P

Good to hear that everyone is safe.

Army aviation copter crashes near Gujranwala

helicopter-crash-gujranwala-punjab-pakistanarmy_5-3-2013_99412_l.jpg

GUJRANWALA: Two pilots were injured when an aviation helicopter of Pakistan Army crashed near Gujranwala Friday, Geo News reported.

According to initial report, the helicopter belonging to Pakistan Army Aviation crashed near Gujranwala, injuring two pilots who have been shifted to CMH for treatment.

Army aviation copter crashes near Gujranwala - thenews.com.pk

May 03, 2013 -

GUJRANWALA: Two pilots were injured when an aviation helicopter of Pakistan Army crashed near Gujranwala Friday, Geo News reported.

According to initial report, the helicopter belonging to Pakistan Army Aviation crashed near Gujranwala, injuring two pilots who have been shifted to CMH for treatment.

The condition of the instructor is serious.

It was a training flight from Rahwali base, the instructor was from Pak Navy on deputation to army while the student was a Captain from Army.

The crash doesn't look to be too serious though...maybe it was a hard impact.

Helicopter was a S-300 as I previously said.

this helo is Schwizer 269C or as refered in US Army TH-300C

269C is a model, just like Mi-17 V5 or V1 etc, S-300 is the basic name,

The condition of the instructor is serious.

The instructor (naval officer on deputation) has now been shifted to CMH Pindi, received some fractures.

Wish him a speedy recovery.

Pakistan Army Schweizer TH-300C Crash

Posted on: May 3rd, 2013

Pakistan Army/303rd Aviation Group Schweizer TH-300C 186117 performs a training flight at Rahwali Army Air Base
on November 17, 2009. One of the type operating from there crashed this morning, injuring both crew members. AFD Alan
Warnes.

A PAKISTAN Army Aviation Corps Schweizer TH-300C helicopter crashed this morning during a training flight near
the city of Gujranwala, in the Wazirabad district of Punjab province, east Pakistan. The two pilots were injured and
taken to a combined military hospital in Gujranwala.

The helicopter was operating from Rahwali Army Air Base, near Gujranwala, where it was based with the 303rd
Aviation Group, which also flies Bell UH-1H Iroquois. AFD-Dave Allport

I think that PAC can develop on its own small helicopters like this and also Robinson class ones...

I think that PAC can develop on its own small helicopters like this and also Robinson class ones...

take some time bro . we don't need an approval from dahaka for deliveries:lol:

aw_139.jpg

six050-pad-003.jpg

six052-fma-005.jpg

six053-mdg-001.jpg

six052-fma-004.jpg

another

Better than Z-9 for PN and Bell-412 for Army

Back
Top Bottom