What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

0028f8fc38ac2508af1920.gif

Pakistan must now convert atleast few of it's C 130 To AC 130 Gunship spooky role withers pak can monitor it's border with Afganistan 24/7 day and night and if needed on the spot these can unleash their hell fire on enemies of peace specially at night when these terrorists come out for infiltration this can be done cheaply and these terrorists can't hit these high flying aircrafts but these spookies can monitor their each movement and there is no passage to hide one detected UAV are good but their endurance and payload is very low so these can be handy to tackle current terrorists situation infiltration in pak borders

Joe Biden administration considering to release AH1Z super viper for Pakistan army to fight on going terrorists infiltration operations to Pakistan may be the first of next year these will be delivered.

hahahaha here we go again...:hitwall:

İt seems f
hahahaha here we go again...:hitwall:
İt seems funny to you but pak USA negotiations going under way for Shakeel Afridi and few other things in return f 16 upgrades AH 1Z viper deliveries and fina I'll aid so wait you will hear it i have a source previously i was the one who told T 129 i canceled zargana integration on Acosta's just check the dates

No we were too busy buying bulletproof BMW and jammers for the politicians while our soldiers were getting slaughtered on Toyota HiLex

Have you seen the convoys of Army, Airforce and Naval chief? or that of 2 Star Generals in All branches ?

Back
Top Bottom