What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

i thinkk army already has AS 550s fennec.....but not sure if its the armed version..

* (Mexican Navy: AS555 AF as embarked helicopter)
* (Nepalese Army: AS350 B2 and AS350 B3 as liaison helicopters)
* (Pakistan Navy: AS350 B3 as observation helicopter)
* (Military of Paraguay: HB350B as transport, observation and training helicopter)

Eurocopter Fennec

wierd.......................PAK NAVY??

* (Mexican Navy: AS555 AF as embarked helicopter)
* (Nepalese Army: AS350 B2 and AS350 B3 as liaison helicopters)
* (Pakistan Navy: AS350 B3 as observation helicopter)
* (Military of Paraguay: HB350B as transport, observation and training helicopter)

Eurocopter Fennec

wierd.......................PAK NAVY??

incorrect infor - PN does not operate this type!

under the CISF fund for pakistan, US500m has been made available for the purchase of 12-14 super vipers by the Obama admn. - the news is listed in many threads.

thanks a lot.
i will google it and if still unable to find i will bother you again for a link to some thread, :)

it really is a good news!

regards!

yes sir,but i saw somewhere that they carry tow anti tank missile aswell..

The Chinese Armed Version of Z-11 with HJ-8/9 ATGM, Licensed copy of Fennec AS-550. It can also carry rocket pods or 23mm gun.

u1335p27t1d528949f3dt200811.jpg

Any news of the LOH fennecs that were ordered but then not delivered due to disagreements over equipment fit??

Any news of the LOH fennecs that were ordered but then not delivered due to disagreements over equipment fit??

Well I do see the Fennecs flying often at Peshawar, but haven't seen any armed or some other special equipped version.

Are you talking about the simple version or some special one??

AS 550's that were ordered.. supposedly armed with Gunpods, Rockets and possibly AT missles. With a cockpit mounted sight and other thingamachigs.

after modification 2 of 10 were delivered by june-2010 for T&E before accepting the rest.

Back
Top Bottom