What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

image-jpeg.311233
image-jpeg.311234
image-jpeg.311236
new family memeber of PAA

new 19-tube rocket launchers (70mm) similar to American M261 for a bigger fire power against ground targets

Z-10K.jpg

hope PAA will also use them against TTP

Looks deadly!!
I just hope that the required little tweaks are made and are successful and we opt for this platform as our main attack helicopter for the future.

Sir , I have given preference to aeronautical engineering in my ssb forms. If I clear it. Should I gor for aeronautical engineering. What is the corps for them? and which engineering is best for pak army as a technical cadet? I wil be very thankful

Sir , I have given preference to aeronautical engineering in my ssb forms. If I clear it. Should I gor for aeronautical engineering. What is the corps for them? and which engineering is best for pak army as a technical cadet? I wil be very thankful

Join the airforce

@Bilal Khan 777

Sir, What do you think about PAC reverse engineering Bell 412 or coming up with some derivative? Can they do it? Is it a good idea? What would be US's reaction?

I remember the Senate was informed that PAC is capable of reproducing AH-1s and Mirages etc. I believe that the AH-1 shares a quite a few components with other Bell helicopters.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom