What's new

Pakistan Army at its Best- A must see Video from Swat

Swat was not a city of Talibans. 3 million people like you and me lived there and almost 2 million got displaced. Do some research before jumping at your Guns.
Swaties are not talibans . Army action in Swat is a Blunder and has caused more harm to the common people than diminishing the Talibans

Waseemca,

Yes, Pakistan has used the best of its weapons and forces, and do you know what the result is?

We have killed and chased these swine Taliban from Swat. Now they hide and attack like jackals, incapable of taking on the might of Pakistan, and like jackals the remainder will be hunted down and killed.

Of that you may rest assured you POS terrorist supporter.

You and your fellow terrorist supporters can rant and whine about this fact on your extremist websites and fora. Keep writing the flowing obituaries of your Terrorist brethren.

Good bye.

well, i guss, its enough for him (waseemca) to understand, that majorty of the peoples of pakistan are against , the type of JIHAD , which was carried out by, the so called TALIBS!
Only ,real "JIHAD" is what PAKARMY is doing in NWFP.
so, join it or live under the ground!:angry::smokin::pakistan:

l am fed up of finding confused people on the web who slam the Pak Army for carrying there duty. They are engaged in removeing a cancer which over run SWAT and threatens whe whole country. Duty perhaps those confused people should remeber their duty to their country, and back there armed forces or be silent. Also any one who says that the counter insurgency is an attack on Pashtuns are stupid. The army is maily made up of Patans so where you get that idea from? Dont judge military operations from a chair in Canada, go have a look yourself and come back to this forum.

Read on the video at 2:40

"With all the destruction inflicted upon them [Pathans]. The Pakistani Army failed to stop them from Practicing Islam."

LMAO!!! :rofl::rofl: Makes no damn sense whatsoever.

Looks like some Afghan or Pashtun guys have gotten hold on too much hashish...:agree:

But on a serious note videos like these are quite popular in some circles of the Pashtun Afghan-Pak communities...

By the way waseemca, tell your Pasthun-Taliban sympathizing friends to also make a video about Taliban brutality in Swat and Buner district, and how they violated our laws, culture, peace of mind, and sovereignty (by allowing foreigners with no business whatsoever and no perm. to enter Pakistan).

You expect to allow us to let them roam freely and continue their reign of terror, so you guys are the innocent ones? Funny how this video comes out after Pakistan retaliates and punishes the TTP, after months of patiently waiting for the Taliban TTP to grow some sense to stop their miscreant activities, but our patience ran short after your TTP's continued aggression against Pakistan.

Also don't forget the role of Indian consultants and how they are manipulating some locals to fight against their own brethren, it seems you guys are the ones who are being used...

By the way how many times has Pakistan offered, I repeat, OFFERED a cease fire and peace agreement with the militants so we could negotiate our differences peacefully, yet every single time the TTP would withdraw or dishonorably terminate their previous agreements with us!

Damn fool you are.

Swat was not a city of Talibans. 3 million people like you and me lived there and almost 2 million got displaced. Do some research before jumping at your Guns.
Swaties are not talibans . Army action in Swat is a Blunder and has caused more harm to the common people than diminishing the Talibans
So what are you telling me is that Pakistan army just wanted to kill the people of their own country, :hitwall: Man i swear i am controling my language, on this. Your kind of people think that Pakistan army wants to kill Pakistanis and then control ther entire Pakistan with only army and their families right which would be no more then 10 millions so you are telling me the army of ours is the enemies of our? :angry: Look taliban i have seen many people like you in my life and i tell you one thing that this forum is not for you go join Indian, Israeli or american forum.... out buddy...... If talibans were not in sawat then how come they were in sawat what were they doing there? Laying eggs? :argh: If Pakistani army is such a enemies of pastuns then they would off nuked all the area of pastuns you FUNNY GUY.......:crazy: Pakistani army provided those 2.5 millions shelter and food and that was for their good and now they will send them back to their houses safe and sound plus they will rebuild the area...... If you think that army and the generals did this to please USA then seriously revoke your citizenship and live in Afganistan......... What talibans did was the brutal they killed my friend and along with him his entire family become living dead :angry:

this guy is living in canada. he is one of those pakistanis who living in the west enjoy all the freedoms there but want to enslave the people back home to the barbaric hordes. rest assured when these barbarians actually role into a town where mr waseem lives he would be the first one to run or maybe he would like to get flogged or beheaded for being a spy for the canadains ;);)

dude i hate these Munafiqeen, He is claiming all this and that about Pak army not letting pastuns to practice islam and when i posed him questions he walked like a RAW agent, A pure munafiq

Precisely - sometimes I wonder what direction the mods and adm really wish to take. It seems some are willing to allow the forum to used as a mouthpiece of Talib propaganda, even as they "protest" that such propganda should be allowed - as if the state of Pakistan and the Talib or Al Qaida were morally equal -- one really has to wonder about the intellectual honesty of those who claim they do not support the Talib and then argue thatg we must allow extremist ideas on the forum -- is this not but a policy in which the objective of the Talib enemy is furthered and those who support these can simultaneously claim to oppose such ideas and propganda?

Some members of the admin should at least talk to mods about exercising good judgment.

No talib propaganda, No islamist extremist ideas on the forum - no exceptions ! Admin Mods, please consider.

Precisely - sometimes I wonder what direction the mods and adm really wish to take. It seems some are willing to allow the forum to used as a mouthpiece of Talib propaganda, even as they "protest" that such propganda should be allowed - as if the state of Pakistan and the Talib or Al Qaida were morally equal -- one really has to wonder about the intellectual honesty of those who claim they do not support the Talib and then argue thatg we must allow extremist ideas on the forum -- is this not but a policy in which the objective of the Talib enemy is furthered and those who support these can simultaneously claim to oppose such ideas and propganda?

Some members of the admin should at least talk to mods about exercising good judgment.

No talib propaganda, No islamist extremist ideas on the forum - no exceptions ! Admin Mods, please consider.

he already got banned lol, but mods should delete the thread as wll.

People like this guy are more dangerous than our known enemies. Asstien kay saanp.

You and I know this, you think the mod who engaged him did not know this??

Back
Top Bottom