What's new

Pakistan appreciates US govt's provision of essential supplies - MoFA Pakistan .

very amusing fiction @krash bharati bro needs a history refresher, please oblige

@krash dude teach this guy to google so he wouldn’t bother asking u everytime .. Have you ever read hsitory dumbass. Maybe research something before u look like an idiot

It broke Soviet, British got killed there, Mongols, Alexander the Great, Mughal empire started shrinking after it got involved

There are 2 saying about Afghanistan
1- it is the graveyard of empire
2- it is easy to invade but difficult to govern

Last edited:
It broke Soviet,
S.Arabian money, US, UK, and Pakistan personnel did
British got killed there
back shot, were they? oh btw how come they agreed to serve as a buffer between British India and the Soviet Union? how come pukhtoon areas got bisected?
Mongols, Alexander the Great, Mughal empire started shrinking after it tried to conquer it

There are 2 saying about Afghanistan
1- it is the graveyard of e
2- it is easy to invade but difficult to govern
I'll leave this for brother @krash you're making me dizzy with your stench

S.Arabian money, US, UK, and Pakistan personnel did
back shot, were they? oh btw how come they agreed to serve as a buffer between British India and the Soviet Union? how come pukhtoon areas got bisected?

I'll leave this for brother @krash you're making me dizzy with your stench

The arguement is debunked because if those were the only factor then how come what is today pakistan or Saudi’s Arabia were invaded conquered and ruled???

Agreeing is irrelevant, US was able to invade put up a new government but did it work? You take these idiotic short term isolated events and project them as major accomplishments

And don’t worry if I can work through your idiocy without getting dizzy u can work through the “stench” that’s coming out of ur screen or more likely for. Ur unbuttoned shirt lol

Last edited:
Nope, $2 billion is already dispersed and $2 billion as the vaccines

and CSF? Could you clarify more

Pakistan paid $463 million, after shipment and adjustments u were returned back $320 million + $60 millioin wheat + MLU upgrades + Free Block 52s
First google how much USA paid in logistics in central asia for afghanistan
Then see how much USA saved through pakistan
Also google what CSF is and why pakistan offered 2001 lines of communication

Just because USA can use the lines without paying the govt a penny(due to its global super power status) shouldnt mean it should..this attitude has came back to bite USA in form of loss of afghan war and waste of billion of $$$ tax payers money

We also need Ohio Class Submarines, F-35's, AHZ1's, THAAD, and PAC-3, Satellites to fight Covid :whistle:

How your advisor uncle Modi allow this? You guys already test us and please don't think we are idiots. Thanks to India, US game in the region is now over. If US wouldn't listen to India, she still be able to deal with others according to her will, but Salalah incident was turning point and thanks to India advise US stop supporting us and now we are in position that we don't need them

First google how much USA paid in logistics in central asia for afghanistan
Then see how much USA saved through pakistan
Also google what CSF is and why pakistan offered 2001 lines of communication

Just because USA can use the lines without paying the govt a penny(due to its global super power status) shouldnt mean it should..this attitude has came back to bite USA in form of loss of afghan war and waste of billion of $$$ tax payers money

cant find any, paste the sources so i can take a read

Back
Top Bottom