What's new

Pakistan angers Afghans by suggesting Taliban share power - minister

1) Please read my point 1 which i wrote in post#24

2) Most of these people (the bolded names) you mentioned are carrying attack's inside Pakistan majority of suicide bombings...Although they have lessen a bit now...

3) its definitely not about pushtun's ( maybe) but it is definitely because our interest lies in Afg,just because we cannot let it be used again against Pakistan again!...

4) Its not because of Pakistani Pakhtun's, but a few ignorant generals...because of whom the whole Pakistan and especially the Pakhtun's are suffering yet...and which has invited foreign attention which fueled this issue...

5) Pakistan will always come first....

Wrror I don't think you read my post properly; I did not accuse the Pakistani Pukhtoons of destabilizing Pakistan ! I accused you of feeling so much brotherly love for the Afghan Pukhtoons when they say some of the worst things imaginable about Pakistan & Pakistanis & still you guys call them brothers ?

Why ?

Wrror I don't think you read my post properly; I did not accuse the Pakistani Pukhtoons of destabilizing Pakistan ! I accused you of feeling so much brotherly love for the Afghan Pukhtoons when they say some of the worst things imaginable about Pakistan & Pakistanis & still you guys call them brothers ?

Why ?

1) You dont, but Other's do...

2) Yaar there is no love shove, as i said Pakistan comes first...

1) You dont, but Other's do...

2) Yaar there is no love shove, as i said Pakistan comes first...

No one does...if you ever come across anyone who does - I'd more than gladly punch out all his teeth ! :kiss3:

Pukhtoons are the most patriotic of Pakistanis & the ones who've given untold sacrifices for Pakistan - Without a doubt !

Oye Yaraa I have no doubt that Pukhtoons put Pakistan first....never had that doubt & never will ! I just can't understand the Bar-Lar Love that you guys have ? Ya tou ho naa keii Bar Pukhtoons kuch Pakistani ke bareii mein achaa keh raheii honnnn ? Hamariii zameeen pei rehteiii hain....hamareiii saaath khatiii haiin aur phir bhii hamein aur hamareiii mulk tou soooo sooo bateiin sunateiiin haiin !

No one does...if you ever come across anyone who does - I'd more than gladly punch out all his teeth ! :kiss3:

Pukhtoons are the most patriotic of Pakistanis & the ones who've given untold sacrifices for Pakistan - Without a doubt !

Oye Yaraa I have no doubt that Pukhtoons put Pakistan first....never had that doubt & never will ! I just can't understand the Bar-Lar Love that you guys have ? Ya tou ho naa keii Bar Pukhtoons kuch Pakistani ke bareii mein achaa keh raheii honnnn ? Hamariii zameeen pei rehteiii hain....hamareiii saaath khatiii haiin aur phir bhii hamein aur hamareiii mulk tou soooo sooo bateiin sunateiiin haiin !

That is the reason these Afghans are suffering...

That's because the world set up with this government.
It's great that it communicates with the world. But with this civil war like situation, it clearly seems to me it aint communicating with some Afghans.

It's a semi-democratic regime.

@Jungibaaz, and that "some afghans" only exist in Pakistan supported and promoted to create trouble by ISI and PA, and not in Afghanistan.

Can you just for the sake of argument acknowledge that Pakistan is breeding a class of Afghans just to foment trouble?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jungibaaz, and that "some afghans" only exist in Pakistan supported and promoted to create trouble by ISI and PA, and not in Afghanistan.

Can you just for the sake of argument acknowledge that Pakistan is breeding a class of Afghans just to foment trouble?

Well we will agree to that if you agree that india is also instigating problems for Pakistan by using the Afghan soil. Lets have a deal.

It's not as simple as that. If you want to make it that simple, then yes, it seems taliban are the only bad guys and deserve to kept out of government.

During the civil war, both the Northern alliance and the taliban fought amongst themselves.
Both committed heinous atrocities, it was very much an ethnic war.

The NA pretty much hijacked all the political process in Kabul post-2001, thanks to the fact that US made them equal partners and allies. The NA dissolved into political parties, parliamentarians and ministers. Drug lords and war lords began to run the country. Now which is worse? Religious extremists running the country or corrupt criminal extremists? None are fit to claim Kabul.

The current government is not the result of a valid democratic process, it was one imposed on a lot of Afghans, now those Northern alliance and anti-taliban drug/war lords are a political mafia. Propped up by who a lot of people regard as the invader.
The taliban and supporters are completely cut off from all the political processes, and they wont come to the negotiating table with Karzai because of a bitter history and the fact that Karzai's puppet masters are the real players.

Alot of people fail to even realize that the talibans didnt even exist till after the russians had left Afghanistan, and the warlords started fighting each other after the war there had ended.

Well we will agree to that if you agree that india is also instigating problems for Pakistan by using the Afghan soil. Lets have a deal.
@Aslan, I have to still come across any kind of proof that India is creating problems for Afghanistan - as far as I can see India is endeavouring to create a better life (though a short life- because Pakistan is hell bent on unleashing the Taliban and their f@ucked up regime on the poor afghans), I suggest you check this thread out for confirmation as to what India has been doing in Afghanistan for the past decade:

Schools, Hospitals, Medical facilities, TV & Radio broadcasting, Telecommunications and Mobile coverage, Satellite uplinking, Roads, Power stations, Rail lines, Government buildings, Infrastructure, Industries, vocational training, economy, shops and markets, culture, cinemas, development and welfare of the girl child - India building Afghanistan and Afghan life.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/afghan...ful-prosperous-afghanistan.html#ixzz2XpJq9mTM

Taliban stands for Terror. They only people that support them in Afghanistan are minority within the Pashtun population, but they are a minority in Afghanistan.

And your iranian gov didnt mind dealing with the same terrorist talibans.

@Aslan, I have to still come across any kind of proof that India is creating problems for Afghanistan - as far as I can see India is endeavouring to create a better life (though a short life- because Pakistan is hell bent on unleashing the Taliban and their f@ucked up regime on the poor afghans), I suggest you check this thread out for confirmation as to what India has been doing in Afghanistan for the past decade:

My friend the same fucke@ up taliban entity is being talked to by the nato alliance. Its not really a matter of black and white, like you guys like to paint it. And as far as proof is concerned, how can you accuse Pakistan of anything. Our govs official statement is that we are not involved anymore.

Not true.
The Durand line doesn't exist, the people immediately on either side don't see it as a barrier and as such, they do not refrain from fighting each others war.

Currently, Afghanistan and Karzai are partly correct.
Areas like North Waziristan are breeding ground for taliban. But which kind of taliban? TTP.
Yes before 2004, the taliban did come to our lands and regroup.

But today, Only one part of FATA is a safe haven and a stronghold.
Whereas half of Afghanistan is out of reach of the government and ANA/ISAF.
Those are the real training grounds. Militants recruit there, they make money from opium there and use that money to buy arms.

In fact, BLA and TTP often regroup in Afghanistan and come to fight another day.
BLA in particular has training camps in Afghanistan.

The NATO troops left the border region back in 2008. Abandonend all outposts and forward bases.
They even left ammunition in forward supply dumps. Since then we've seen militant groups numbering by the hundreds moving along the border. It happens both ways. So it is completely unfair to just blame Pakistan so conveniently.

Now, then the Afghans say... why don't you stop border movement, stop allowing these people on your soil?
I'd say to that, that if we were to do such a thing (which we will never), we would involve ourselves in separating two of the same ethnic group on either side of the border. The refugees that stream into Pakistan, what about them? What would have happened to them if we didn't allow them here.

So three points I'd like to point out here.
  • Safe havens exist on either side, in fact more so on their side then ours.
  • The ones that are on our side aren't entirely our fault they exist, nor does it mean we have evil intentions.
  • Combine the above with the Afghan leaderships anti-Pakistan rhetoric, you will realise that Pakistan is being used as a scapegoat, as an excuse.

My friend the same fucke@ up taliban entity is being talked to by the nato alliance. Its not really a matter of black and white, like you guys like to paint it. And as far as proof is concerned, how can you accuse Pakistan of anything. Our govs official statement is that we are not involved anymore.

Afghan govt has two options.

1 Share power with Taliban.
2 Eliminate them.

And we all know which option seems more practical and possible. :rolleyes:

And your iranian gov didnt mind dealing with the same terrorist talibans.

Iranians collaborating with the Wahhabi Taliban that's a conjecture at best and not possible in an actual world. The Iranians are with the Russians supporting the Karzai regime.

Alot of people fail to even realize that the talibans didnt even exist till after the russians had left Afghanistan, and the warlords started fighting each other after the war there had ended.

Exactly, that is what foreigners don't know.
Taliban was made after the civil war had already started and taken it's toll. The taliban wanted intervene in what was a far worse situation, that is why their 1994 campaigns were very successful.

Back
Top Bottom