What's new

Pakistan and North Korea live on the edge

The difference between North Korea and Pakistan is, the world has a lot of sympathy for North Korean public. People sympathies even the Afghans. But for a reason justified or otherwise, people have little sympathy for Pakistan and its people. The feeling is more of fear.

Don't confuse the world opinion with indian opinion. Indians do not represent the world. you live in an egg shell and you believe it to be the world. Don't forget that Chinese people make up for one third of the world's population. As far as I know Chinese people have great sympathy for the Pakistani people.

Stop your baised comments and please contribute something positive to the forum.

You think what I said is wrong? You don't see people in North Korea or Afghanistan protesting on the streets against westerners and Afganis fight their war within Afghanistan they don't take it to west.

Unlike North Korea, Pakistan's government is not the menace but a large group of radicalized segment of the population are.

Last edited:
well i really pity that thought. i think u guys already have enough material for around 100 bombs. if u create material for 1000 bombs it wont make the difference, it will only alienate u from the rest of the world.

wat we both india and pakistan should be looking at is minimum credible nuclear deterrence. because after one point the number of nuclear weapons jus dont make any sense.

US has thousands of nuclear weapons (say 6500). would russia dare to attack if it had say only 2500. no never.

i think u guys are getting it all wrong. dont know the thought process behind it. more number of fissile material means one should have more resources for storage, safety and transportation.

When Pakistan will have a thousand nukes uncle sam and israel will give up their fantasy of stealing those nukes, that's the difference between now and the future.

Last edited:
Don't confuse the world opinion with indian opinion. Indians do not represent the world. you olive in an egg shel and you believe it to be the world. don't forget that Chinese people make up one third of the world's population. As far as I know Chinese people have great sympathy for the Pakistani people.

It was the Indian opinion and it has now become the world opinion. The evidence is all over the media to see. As I said, it may be unfair to have that opinion. But that doesn't mean its not true.

As far as the Chinese are concerned, they have a strategic relationship with Pakistan. Thats it. They would never want any kind of people to people relationship for the fear of extremism entering the muslim provinces. That's why their western borders are tightly shut and heavily guarded.

Unlike North Korea, Pakistan's government is not the menace but a large group of radicalized segment of the population are.

Large Group? Pakistan's population is close to 183 million, so a large group is what 20,000 Talibaan or 30,000 or tops 35,000 they are not more than that. That would be around less than 1%.

Lets have a factual discussion. The entire population of tribals is 800,000+ and not even a small % are extremists. There are more moaists terrorists in India then Pakistan. India is loosig states to Moaists year afer year and the problem is growing to many states in India now.

It was the Indian opinion and it has now become the world opinion. The evidence is all over the media to see. As I said, it may be unfair to have that opinion. But that doesn't mean its not true.

As far as the Chinese are concerned, they have a strategic relationship with Pakistan. Thats it. They would never want any kind of people to people relationship for the fear of extremism entering the muslim provinces. That's why their western borders are tightly shut and heavily guarded.

Listen moron, you're not counting the opinion of the Chinese people. You'e only counting the western countries and the despots they have installed at different regions of the world. Despots like Egypt's Mubarak do not represent their countries' opinion, they have been groomed to represent you.

Listen moron, you're not counting the opinion of the Chinese people. You'e only counting the western countries and the despots they have installed at different regions of the world.

Post reported

Personal attack and abusive word
:police: :mod:

Listen moron, you're not counting the opinion of the Chinese people. You'e only counting the western countries and the despots they have installed at different regions of the world. Despots like Egypt's Mubarak do not represent the country's opinion, he represents you.

Didn't you read the second para Mr.intelligent? or you are just blinded by bias and hate? The Chinese have shut their border with Pakistan for a reason.

Didn't you read the second para Mr.intelligent? or you are just blinded by bias and hate? The Chinese have shut their border with Pakistan for a reason.

I've just uttered the simple truth. Bias and hatred comes through the mouth of the satan who knows how to utter it sweetly and politely.

Large Group? Pakistan's population is close to 183 million, so a large group is what 20,000 Talibaan or 30,000 or tops 35,000 they are not more than that. That would be around less than 1%.

Lets have a factual discussion. The entire population of tribals is 800,000+ and not even a small % are extremists. There are more moaists terrorists in India then Pakistan. India is loosig states to Moaists year afer year and the problem is growing to many states in India now.

20000 or 800000 may be a small number as percentage of your population. . But for terrorists or suicide bombers, 20000 is a huge number. Don't you think?

The maoists fight in India for their rights. They do not fight the westerners or people of other religion. So, They do not alter the world opinion about Indians. The issue here is world opinion and not about who is more affected by terrorism.

I've just uttered the simple truth. Bias and hatred comes through the mouth of the satan who knows how to utter it sweetly and politely.

Please don't bring your satan , angel BS here. There is factual evidence for what I said . Instead of name calling , try to prove what you said.

Please don't bring your satan , angel BS here. There is factual evidence for what I said . Instead of name calling , try to prove what you said.

Prove what you've said are factual evidence for I see them as fabricated lies. You may bark as much as you can but you're not going anywhere with your lies.

Don't confuse the world opinion with indian opinion. Indians do not represent the world. you live in an egg shell and you believe it to be the world. Don't forget that Chinese people make up for one third of the world's population. As far as I know Chinese people have great sympathy for the Pakistani people.

You're right. :cheers:

In China, there is an enormous amount of goodwill towards the Pakistani people.

Pakistan has the world’s fastest growing nuclear arsenal Didn't feel like reading anything after that..
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Whats there to be so happy about that?
India still has more than enough nukes,it needs for Pakistan.
We don't need to build more.
:D

Back
Top Bottom