What's new

Pakistan and Israel

Yeah thats right Talibans are good at killing American soilders period.

Shouldn't be in their country, forcing Captilism and stealing thier minerals. THe Muslim people of Afganistan were living in Freedom being Muslim and in peace.
Viva la of the Muslim of Afganistan

Murdering 3000 american civilians in cold blood on 911 is not my idea of peace and looks like they are better at murdering Pakistinis since they have murdered more then 25,000 in the past seven years.

welll and how many american have murdered in revenge afghanis and why you are still their you revenge has been taken and what did us did to stop israel after being a world ro as a contractor of peace what did usa did to stop israel stop killing child and innocent u only encouraged them if americans seriously wants peace they have to stop israel why u scare of them what they can do to you

welll and how many american have murdered in revenge afghanis and why you are still their you revenge has been taken and what did us did to stop israel after being a world ro as a contractor of peace what did usa did to stop israel stop killing child and innocent u only encouraged them if americans seriously wants peace they have to stop israel why u scare of them what they can do to you

Well said !

Murdering 3000 american civilians in cold blood on 911 is not my idea of peace and looks like they are better at murdering Pakistinis since they have murdered more then 25,000 in the past seven years.

Exactly these people are well known in the US infact they are running the place
NeoCOns, Zionist. ANd you're right it aint no conspiracy ITS WELL KNOWN FACT THAT 9/11 IS AN INSIDE JOB. GET OVER IT !

Last edited:
ARABS:

Let’s compare them to other Arab states. Egypt is 83. Lebanon is 86. Morocco is 85. Iraq is 87. Qatar is 78. That seems to be the Arab range: 78-87. I haven’t seen any Arab countries score in the 90s and only Qatar is in the 70s. The average of the 5 Arab countries listed by IQ and the Wealth of Nations is 83.8, so the Palestinians are probably around 85. Whether it’s a couple points more or less is irrelevant, just a margin of error, and at the same time, I doubt that they are above 90 because no other Arab country is.

ASHKENAZIM

The pure-blooded Ashkenazim score probably the same as they do elsewhere 112-115.

Ashkenazi, Mizrahi, Arab IQ in Israel Ethnic Genome Project

No wonder you dont like the Jews Genes

Typical Nazi responce
Its no wonder you enjoy killing Muslims dance around 50,000 Iraqi chidren deaths done by the US.

dont be such a pathetic hypocrite. the world knows who actually was behind 911 and that US just needed an excuse or rather a ticket to enter in afghanistan and iraq to take over the minerals and oil fields and denuclearise pakistan. we all know zionists control america, your president cant even fart without the permission of of the israeli lobby in washington. american people hate israelis as much as we do, but they are helpless just like we are from our government. america has already given a worse name amongst muslim nations because of working on the zionists agenda of killing millions of muslims.

dont be such a pathetic hypocrite. the world knows who actually was behind 911 and that US just needed an excuse or rather a ticket to enter in afghanistan and iraq to take over the minerals and oil fields and denuclearise pakistan. we all know zionists control america, your president cant even fart without the permission of of the israeli lobby in washington. american people hate israelis as much as we do, but they are helpless just like we are from our government. america has already given a worse name amongst muslim nations because of working on the zionists agenda of killing millions of muslims.

Comments like yours allways reminds me of President Musharraf speech where he said "Today we are the poorest, the most illiterate, the most backward, the most unhealthy, the most un-enlightened, the most deprived, and the weakest of all the human race," you all should have kept President Musharraf hes only one in Pakistan with the brains and guts to tell you all how things really are.

Bottom line if 911 had not happened would not be there. If we wanted natural resources would have just taken Saudia Arabia.

Well guys my opinion and must say that this has changed over time wasn't the same earlier.

1st enough is enough and we all know that there must be a two state solution and "eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" and we for all the people should have realised this especially since this is going on from 1948. Contrary to popular rhetoric raised by various political interests/politicians at home now one is going to push Israel in the sea conventionally even if they want to. Example here is Mr. Lieberman and company

2-ndly also there is a large section of Israeli people/society who are really tired of this and want peace as we have brought on others and ourselves countless miseries. There is strong internal opposition to what the Govt. does and behaves for a balanced view check the haaretz website. There are many people who are critical of the Government and system as currently the way things have evolved over the past years there is a really a very thin line that separates or distinguishable between apartheid South Africa and Israel

3-rd Unless we wake up and move there will be no solution and when one lives in Europe or anywhere else one realizes how things are not normal as one takes as normal at home. The internal idiotic polices vis a vis settlers etc...etc.... is coming under considerable fire at home.

Lastly having said this there is no easy way out what Israel cannot do is compromise on security and in order to ensure security etc....one needs to talk and compromise as we have all seen that nothing else works. Having said this one needs to know how things are warped and pulled or put out of context one needs to understand the domestic political situation which cant be explained here.

Bottom line is Rabin started this path and then after him we have slowly but surely gone...back to square one. In my opinion in the next 12 to 24 months we should some serious progress in peace and probably if that succeeds then 10 years after that relations with Pakistan, Malaysia, etc.. as thanks to the current situation even the only consulate in Middle east Qatar (apart from Jordan and Egypt) is closed since some time now.

Rumporum, thanks for your honest and well-written post. I agree with pretty much everything you have said. I don't condone some things that israel has done, same way i dont condone rocket attacks on your civilians. It's been tit-for-tat violence for over 60 years now, and it isnt sustainable at all.

Rumporum, thanks for your honest and well-written post. I agree with pretty much everything you have said. I don't condone some things that israel has done, same way i dont condone rocket attacks on your civilians. It's been tit-for-tat violence for over 60 years now, and it isnt sustainable at all.
Goodness! You are the first perhaps Pakistani on this forum who agrees the Israeli issue to be a bi-lateral and therefore internal matter being a game of tit-for-tat. :lol:

Now perhaps the discussion can move beyond "common religion","brotherhood", "nazi terrorists", "arrival of the Caliphate" and God knows what all threads were opened just because of these two words "Pakistan and Israel.

:tup:
Well guys my opinion and must say that this has changed over time wasn't the same earlier.

1st enough is enough and we all know that there must be a two state solution and "eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" and we for all the people should have realised this especially since this is going on from 1948. Contrary to popular rhetoric raised by various political interests/politicians at home now one is going to push Israel in the sea conventionally even if they want to. Example here is Mr. Lieberman and company

2-ndly also there is a large section of Israeli people/society who are really tired of this and want peace as we have brought on others and ourselves countless miseries. There is strong internal opposition to what the Govt. does and behaves for a balanced view check the haaretz website. There are many people who are critical of the Government and system as currently the way things have evolved over the past years there is a really a very thin line that separates or distinguishable between apartheid South Africa and Israel

3-rd Unless we wake up and move there will be no solution and when one lives in Europe or anywhere else one realizes how things are not normal as one takes as normal at home. The internal idiotic polices vis a vis settlers etc...etc.... is coming under considerable fire at home.

Lastly having said this there is no easy way out what Israel cannot do is compromise on security and in order to ensure security etc....one needs to talk and compromise as we have all seen that nothing else works. Having said this one needs to know how things are warped and pulled or put out of context one needs to understand the domestic political situation which cant be explained here.

Bottom line is Rabin started this path and then after him we have slowly but surely gone...back to square one. In my opinion in the next 12 to 24 months we should some serious progress in peace and probably if that succeeds then 10 years after that relations with Pakistan, Malaysia, etc.. as thanks to the current situation even the only consulate in Middle east Qatar (apart from Jordan and Egypt) is closed since some time now.

now please push your gov to do it its enugh blood and tears make 2 states and let enjoy both

Goodness! You are the first perhaps Pakistani on this forum who agrees the Israeli issue to be a bi-lateral and therefore internal matter being a game of tit-for-tat. :lol:

Now perhaps the discussion can move beyond "common religion","brotherhood", "nazi terrorists", "arrival of the Caliphate" and God knows what all threads were opened just because of these two words "Pakistan and Israel.

???????

a.) no, i'm not

b.) it is bi-lateral, like most conflicts in the world

c.) global Muslim brotherhood is an ideal we strive to realize and implement; in fact, I would like to see Muslims as united and strong as the Jews are......but it will take time for us all to be on the same page, given the large (and growing) numbers

my first priority is Pakistan. It doesnt mean I will close my eyes to the atrocities being committed in the world --especially those against Palestinians. Doesnt mean i wont show solidarity towards them. They are the ones in dire need of help and attention, not the israilys

I like to think of myself as a multi-tasker :police:

Lets discuss the capabilities of Pakistani forces in comparison with Israeli forces.

Some sources told me that Pakistan has a missile which can directly hit Israel. Is it right ?....

Hi,

Posters must do somekind of research on their own at first and must have some kind of input when they start a thread.

Have you thought about the WHAT AFTER THE MISSILE LAUNCH scenario.

The pakistani missile could possibly be taken out by their star wars capability---if not then somewhere over one of our dear neighbouring arab nations.

Before launching any missile at israel, you would need to know if the israelis are capable of launching nyclear cruise missiles from their subs in the arabian sea----ie---right in front of our faces.

The reaction from the israelis will be swift, hard and decimating. The israelis will strike from their subs based in the arabian sea---if these missiles are nuc tipped----then pak is totally history---otherwise---they will take out the indutrial complex at karachi---all communication networks---roads---air and electronics will be destroyed by the israeli submarine missile strikes.

Secondly the u s of a will compliment the israeli retaliatory strike----.

Thirdly---indioa would take the oppurtunity of running over pakistan to just basically finish off the source and bone of all contentions.

Instead of thinking of ways to kill others---we need to find ways to get out of the muck that we are stuck in.

???????

a.) no, i'm not

b.) it is bi-lateral, like most conflicts in the world

c.) global Muslim brotherhood is an ideal we strive to realize and implement; in fact, I would like to see Muslims as united and strong as the Jews are......but it will take time for us all to be on the same page, given the large (and growing) numbers

my first priority is Pakistan. It doesnt mean I will close my eyes to the atrocities being committed in the world --especially those against Palestinians. Doesnt mean i wont show solidarity towards them. They are the ones in dire need of help and attention, not the israilys

I like to think of myself as a multi-tasker :police:
Jews are spread over a much lesser set of ethnicities than your faith is and apart from that you are more than a billion. So naturally it is hard to speak in the same voice.

Besides, today's countries are run by economics and realpolitik unlike centuries ago where religion dictated state affairs. The kind of "unity" you are expecting cannot happen with 56 countries operating on different parameters in different conditions.

Even the European Union isn't that United most of the time.

Back
Top Bottom