What's new

Pakistan alleges role of US behind No Confidence Vote against PTI government

nope .....

never play your game with defeated mindset, let the other side struggle to get its aim.

What struggle? IK has already been removed unless he declares emergency. New elections is waste of time, they will never allow IK to gain majority.

Meetings held at embassies are protected by diplomatic immunity. Besides, such meetings are commonplace. Even IK, before being PM, visited the US Embassy many times. Doesn't make him an agent.
Diplomats may be protected. What's stopping intelligence to arrest said people, especially who are not office holders such as Mariam Nawaz and put them on a guillotine?

LOOK people, inner stooges are what that matters. Outsiders will always be there in one way or another!

yaar link hota hai iin cheezo ka .... ??? kho tu delete ker do post ....???
Wait kro Zara
stop this nonsense please ? to who you guys trying to tell ? who will listen ? supreme court ? naaa ....Military ? naa , ab india ko sunain hum apni is zilat ko ?
Wait for details

Wait kro Zara
Wait for details
I did not said you are wrong...but i said we all knows its true , but the question is who will listen imran khan ? who will act against these haramis ?

When our own military establishment is involved, why do we need to care about these foreign diplomats? It’s not as if we didn’t know. It’s orchestrated with our own consent.
not all of the military establishment, it is said a group of selected few.

BTW listen the Bajwa speech which he deliver in Islamabad Security Dialogue, he is deliberately poking China and Russia

In regards to China he remarked "Indo-China Border dispute is of Great Concern to us", I mean why it should be a concern to us ??? China has taken some burden of Indian forces Off from our back, and now engaging Indian forces this thing favor us but NO he want relief for India.

For Russia

his remarks

- Sadly the Russian Invasion against Ukraine is unfortunate

- There is a huge tragedy which must be stop immediately

- Furthermore despite legitimate security concern of Russia its aggression against the smaller can not be condoned

So in short he is delivering message of condemnation which US and EU were seeking and civilian government has refused earlier

He chose this time to deliver this message when voting on foreign sponsored NCM is taking place tomorrow, secondly Russian visit was explicitly mention in that letter as one of the "SINS" Pakistan has done.

He is not only outlining a separate Diplomatic Policy but signaling to USA for some intent & purpose about which we can only make guess

Bhai lar kio raha hai...
nahi yaar main kaab lar rah hoo have you ever seen me posting aggressively with any Pakistani member ??

Wait kro Zara
kis cheez ka .... ???

Last edited:
not all of the military establishment, it is sad a group of selected few.

BTW listen the Bajwa speech which he deliver in Islamabad Security Dialogue, he is deliberately poking China and Russia

In regards to China he remarked "Indo-China Border dispute is of Great Concern to us", I mean why it should be a concern to us ??? China has taken some burden of Indian forces Off from our back, and now engaging Indian forces this thing favor us but NO he want relief to India.

For Russia

his remarks

- Furthermore despite legitimate security concern of Russia its aggression against the smaller can not be condoned

So in short he is delivering message of condemnation which US and EI were seeking which civilian government has refused earlier

He chose this time to deliver this message when voting on foreign sponsored NCM is would be take place, secondly Russian visit was explicitly mention in that letter as one of the "SINS" Pakistan has done.

He is not only outlining a separate Diplomatic Policy but signaling to USA for some intent & purpose about which we can only make guess

nahi yaar main kaab lar rah hoo have you ever seen me posting aggressively with any Pakistani member ??

And what does that all means, that the Pakistani Army is involved in torpedoing the current government ? Or Bajwa is just correcting the foreign policy ? And is China comfortable with such statements?

China finally started supplying J-10C's and agreed to roll over loan. Wonder what impact this move by Pakistan Army would have on future Chinese cooperation.
History shows every time PA makes major moves to appease the US, a major disaster befalls Pakistan:
Ayub/Yahya - lost East Pakistan.
Zia ul Huq - Mujahideen program introduced radicalisation at home.
Musharraf - More radicalisation at home by pissing off Taliban sympathisers.

Last edited:
not all of the military establishment, it is sad a group of selected few.

In regards to China he remarked "Indo-China Border dispute is of Great Concern to us", I mean why it should be a concern to us ??? China has taken some burden of Indian forces Off from our back, and now engaging Indian forces this thing favor us but NO he want relief for India.
@beijingwalker how could this Take China ?
For Russia

his remarks

So in short he is delivering message of condemnation which US and EU were seeking and civilian government has refused earlier

He chose this time to deliver this message when voting on foreign sponsored NCM is would be take place, secondly Russian visit was explicitly mention in that letter as one of the "SINS" Pakistan has done.

kis cheez ka .... ???

@PanzerKiel is that all here just a misinterpretation? I still can’t believe this dark pitching of the Military. May be you can defuse the Fog and enlighten us once again ?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom