What's new

PAKISTAN AIR FORCE OPERATIONALISES WING LOONG II UCAV

Air surveillance against your own people is always a challenging task. Insurgents dont look different form civilians when viewed from top by UAV.
Remember, how many civilians killed by drone attacks by US in Afghanistan ?
Yes you're right buddy but i think this UAVs patrolling/ policing will be coordinated With FC and other border patrolling teams, if UAVs detect a suspects our FC/border patrolling teams will try to catch them

Let's see if Pakistan will use these items to take out enemy actors in Afghanistan with the consent of the Afghan Government ofcourse post 11 September 2021.

It will create a very powerful globaly recognised military detterent for Pakistan. A detterent which the Gremlins in the East won't have without access to an active battlefield.

Still being developed. This heavy duty UCAV was needed now.
At this time strategically it would/be a bad move. I would ve patient. Let the Talibans take over and the power tussle finish and then negotiate with them. Interfering in Afghanistan will make us more enemies and redirect attention from the Taliban taking over to us which is not required. Once Afghanistan settles all nonstate actors/will either exit or be exterminated. I think it is/imperative as Talibans also realize they have no other/way out but to negotiate peace with Pakistan.
A

Never saw al khalid 2 since 28 years of rumors , indigenous drone ka bhi yahi haal ha
The project itself isn’t 28 years old. Maybe you were reading Indian news media. The discussion about why AK-1 (which is the second tank in the line so technically AK-2) has been done in this forum many times. AK-2
(Which will be the third tank in the line) is also under development.

The Pakistani UAVs aren’t late either, the MALE UAV was already inducted and shown at the parade, the MALE UCAV has been spotted at PAC a few times, in final testing stages. The HALE UCAV is part of project AZM, will be a while before we see that.

Try not to jump to conclusions. The Chinese UAVs are likely to boost numbers and act as stop gaps, now I hope to god the army actually uses them.…

At this time strategically it would/be a bad move. I would ve patient. Let the Talibans take over and the power tussle finish and then negotiate with them. ...

Thats what I meant by post 11 September 2021.

I have never seen the Taliban as the enemies of Pakistan nor they have ever done anything that would be seen as the enemies of Pakistan.

Let's not forget where Mullah Omar died and for how long his death was kept a secret just to send a message to all those who understand it.

Need at least 15 in Balochistan. They can be called whenever an ambush happens.

They can stop ambushes if deployed in required numbers for armed recce missions over western borders and all hot spots in KPK &. Baluchistan.

Air surveillance against your own people is always a challenging task. Insurgents dont look different form civilians when viewed from top by UAV.
Remember, how many civilians killed by drone attacks by US in Afghanistan ?

Using them with coordination on ground forces is the way, people on ground provide final go for strike if they came across confirmed info of terrorists also will be good in case ground forces got attacked by terrorists in areas like KPK and Baluchistan, they will also allow protection of strategic assets there.

there are always high end products available from our side, off the shelf.:-)

Yup Winglong 2 look like the high end one, but Jokowi administration doesnt like to spend too much on defense stuff, this is why they choose CH 4 drone. It is already good purchase since it is our first UCAV.

Back
Top Bottom