What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

Not really a like for like comparison, yes, Bholari is austere, but Shabaz is very similar in layout to the above, as is Masroor.
Look at the links between runways, HAS construction and camo, siting of support structures- everything is superb. For Shahbaz or Masroor which are main bases you must compare with Tel Nof or Hatzerim.

View attachment 756101
An image of IDFAF airbase at Ovda. A peripheral base but look at the level of layout, design and overall quality. In comparison our own recently built Bholari is plain and rustic.
Just my thoughts, by the way

1624611020824.png

1624611062190.png

1624611129386.png

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but what are the chances PAF will induct High Altitude Pseudo-Satellites into it's inventory,? They're dirt cheap compared to a real satellite and can provide live imagery of the battlefield.
They can be a game changer in counter-terrorism operations as well as border management. From live imagery of an area, to providing secure comms to troops....

I'm thinking something like the Airbus Zephyr, NASA Pathfinder or Boeings SolarEagle.
A squadron of HAPS could be a game changer.

@JamD @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @waz
Well?

View attachment 756101
An image of IDFAF airbase at Ovda. A peripheral base but look at the level of layout, design and overall quality. In comparison our own recently built Bholari is plain and rustic.
Just my thoughts, by the way
We need half a dozen such bases in Baluchistan to curb stomp the terrorists there, such bases can be used for drone and CT operations.

We need half a dozen such bases in Baluchistan to curb stomp the terrorists there, such bases can be used for drone and CT operations.
They will cost alot... it very unlikely to have such number

1625012018324.png

Air Chief Marshal Zaheer Ahmed Babar Sidhu, Chief of the Air Staff, Pakistan Air Force, was awarded Legion of Merit of Turkish Armed Forces in recognition of his outstanding services for promotion of collaboration and ties between the two air forces. General Hasan KÜÇÜKAKYÜZ, Commander Turkish Air Force, presented the medal.

Back
Top Bottom