What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

16 June, 2021: Ambassador of Romania H.E. Nicolae Goia called on Air Chief Marshal Zaheer Ahmed Baber Sidhu, Chief of the Air Staff, Pakistan Air Force in his office today. Ambassador H.E. Nicolae Goia commended the professionalism of PAF and acknowledged its indigenization initiatives. The Air Chief said that both the countries enjoyed cordial relations with each other. He also extended his all out support to enhance mutual cooperation between the two Air Forces. Various matters of mutual interest and professional support also came under discussion during the meeting.

1623854366599.png

Chief of the Air Staff Air Chief Marshal Zaheer Ahmed Baber Sidhu at Pakistan Navy War College (PNWC), Lahore.

1624053478165.png

The #Nigeria|n AF recently took delivery of 3 #Pakistan|i made JF-17s. Paraphrasing @Justin_Br0nk: it was ease of maintenance, composite airframe, a proven Russian engine & digital avionics that made the JF-17 the ideal platform for the budget conscious NAF. More orders expected. https://t.co/vvl6B5ORpn
20210619_134320.jpeg

AIR CHIEF EXPRESSES GRIEF OVER THE SAD DEMISE OF AIR MARSHAL (RETD) SAEED ANWER

21 June, 2021:- Air Chief Marshal Zaheer Ahmed Baber Sidhu, Chief of the Air Staff, Pakistan Air Force has expressed his earnest commiseration and grief over the sad demise of Air Marshal (Retd) Saeed Anwer.

Air Marshal (Retd) Saeed Anwer was the first Chief Project Director of Project Super-7 which later evolved into JF-17 Programme; rendering him as one of the founding fathers of the JF-17 Project.

In his condolence message, the Air Chief said, “May Allah bestow the departed soul higher ranks in Heaven and grant patience to the bereaved family”. At this sad occasion, our hearts reach out to the bereaved family in grief."

The Air Chief further added that the valuable contributions of the late Air Marshal towards Pakistan's
self-reliance in aviation industry and defence production, would always be remembered.
*PAF SPOKESPERSON*

1624289466711.png

Pakistan Air Force
2 days ago

03 PAF OFFICERS PROMOTED TO THE RANK OF AIR VICE MARSHAL 22 June, 2021: The government has promoted 03 PAF officers to the rank of Air Vice Marshal. The promoted Air officers include Air Vice Marshal Imran Saif, Air Vice Marshal Hussain Ahmed Siddiqui and Air Vice Marshal Zaeem Afzal. Air Vice Marshal Imran Saif was commissioned in Air Defence Branch of Pakistan Air Force in June, 1990. During his career, he has commanded an air defence squadron and an operational wing. He has also served as Sector Commander, South Sector and Assistant Chief of the Air Staff (Air Defence) at Air Headquarters, Islamabad. He is a recipient of Sitara-i-Imtiaz (Military). Air Vice Marshal Hussain Ahmed Siddiqui was commissioned in GD (P) Branch of Pakistan Air Force in December, 1991. During his career, he has commanded a fighter squadron, a flying wing and an air base. He has also served as Deputy Commandant Air War College Institute, Faisal. He is a recipient of Sitara-i-Imtiaz (Military). Air Vice Marshal Zaeem Afzal was commissioned in GD (P) Branch of Pakistan Air Force in December, 1991. During his career, he has commanded a fighter squadron, Combat Commanders’ School and an operational air base. He has also served as Deputy Chief Project Director (Ops) of JF-17 Project at Air Headquarters, Islamabad. He is a recipient of Sitara-i-Imtiaz (Military). *PAF SPOKESPERSON*

Screenshot 2021-06-24 at 6.19.37 PM.png

Pakistan Air Force2 days ago

03 PAF OFFICERS PROMOTED TO THE RANK OF AIR VICE MARSHAL 22 June, 2021: The government has promoted 03 PAF officers to the rank of Air Vice Marshal. The promoted Air officers include Air Vice Marshal Imran Saif, Air Vice Marshal Hussain Ahmed Siddiqui and Air Vice Marshal Zaeem Afzal. Air Vice Marshal Imran Saif was commissioned in Air Defence Branch of Pakistan Air Force in June, 1990. During his career, he has commanded an air defence squadron and an operational wing. He has also served as Sector Commander, South Sector and Assistant Chief of the Air Staff (Air Defence) at Air Headquarters, Islamabad. He is a recipient of Sitara-i-Imtiaz (Military). Air Vice Marshal Hussain Ahmed Siddiqui was commissioned in GD (P) Branch of Pakistan Air Force in December, 1991. During his career, he has commanded a fighter squadron, a flying wing and an air base. He has also served as Deputy Commandant Air War College Institute, Faisal. He is a recipient of Sitara-i-Imtiaz (Military). Air Vice Marshal Zaeem Afzal was commissioned in GD (P) Branch of Pakistan Air Force in December, 1991. During his career, he has commanded a fighter squadron, Combat Commanders’ School and an operational air base. He has also served as Deputy Chief Project Director (Ops) of JF-17 Project at Air Headquarters, Islamabad. He is a recipient of Sitara-i-Imtiaz (Military). *PAF SPOKESPERSON*

Screenshot 2021-06-24 at 6.19.37 PM.png

Good to see Grp Captain Zaeem being promoted. Saw him first time during the Mahaaz show.

Ovda, Israel.jpg

An image of IDFAF airbase at Ovda. A peripheral base but look at the level of layout, design and overall quality. In comparison our own recently built Bholari is plain and rustic.
Just my thoughts, by the way

View attachment 756101
An image of IDFAF airbase at Ovda. A peripheral base but look at the level of layout, design and overall quality. In comparison our own recently built Bholari is plain and rustic.
Indians are making improvements whilst we keep running back to Feb 2019 also that is a beautiful airbase

View attachment 756101

Not really a like for like comparison, yes, Bholari is austere, but Shabaz is very similar in layout to the above, as is Masroor.

Back
Top Bottom