What's new

Pakistan aims for transformative $30-50b investment boost in agri sector

Hopefully the next Army Chief doesn't try to **** over Pakistan to try to get free money from the U.S. like Bajwa's Project Imran Khan did.
Pakistan's (Govt) tilt is towards China more than USA, which is why loan/weapons comes from China. Then followed up by gulf countries. COAS's support towards Government helps in securing loans or aid or investment by other countries. So he will be seen with PM or Govt in pictures.

Pakistan's (Govt) tilt is towards China more than USA, which is why loan/weapons comes from China. Then followed up by gulf countries. COAS's support towards Government helps in securing loans or aid or investment by other countries. So he will be seen with PM or Govt in pictures.
first question. given he 26bil$ tax free charity industrial monopolies whose money is not going into the govt treasury.

this money could be used for the benefit for all as tax dollars lost are used by these imbeciles to ride on the back of the poor. if any one wants to create a private industry which is against this monopoly, it will be shut down.

I guess even rice exports now will be labelled as produce of Faujistan enterprises?

enjoy ...

can't miss this scene.... a brilliant performance...
I'm not talking about the Democratic Populist verbal diarrhea that only hurt Pakistan, I'm talking about real things like the slowdown of development.

Also the Democratic Populist blaming of all local self-inflicted problems on foreigners while personally running the country into the ground deliberately.

The Local Politicians are to blame for the local things.

The Pakistani Military Establishment has influence in Foreign Policy.

Bajwa's major destruction of Pakistan was the installation of Imran Khan who destroyed Pakistan's local economy while blaming foreigners for his own actions.

If Imran Khan ever comes back into power, I'm dumping all my Pakistani Equities.

My biggest problem with Bajwa was installing Imran Khan into power.

Why hasn't Imran Khan been fined for the tens of billions of dollars he spent on his own popularity from Pakistan's treasury?

Imran Khan still not being in jail or dead tells me that the Pakistani Military Establishment will have him back into power very soon, possibly as soon as a few years from now.

They still haven't ruled out another run at fucking over pakistan to try to get free money from the U.S..

Last edited:
first question. given he 26bil$ tax free charity industrial monopolies whose money is not going into the govt treasury.

this money could be used for the benefit for all as tax dollars lost are used by these imbeciles to ride on the back of the poor. if any one wants to create a private industry which is against this monopoly, it will be shut down.

I guess even rice exports now will be labelled as produce of Faujistan enterprises?
and how is that related to the first step of securing loans.

W
OAS's support towards Government helps in securing loans or aid or investment by other countries.
Where is that Written in the COAS Job description to do? ; has the PMA oath changed so that Military officers can take part in Politics?

My biggest problem with Bajwa was installing Imran Khan into power.
COAS's come and go. There is more to political power struggle inside Pakistan. The inclination of Pakistan Armed Forces towards China goes unseen where as its the main factor which needs attention. Chinese-Pakistan interest align more in reality than US-Pakistan interests, but everytime Pakistan's leaning towards USA comes up in conspiracy theories or more like tell a lie so much it becomes the truth. Keeping relations and aligning interests are two different things. Pakistan won't ditch USA and it doesn't need to, but the veering towards China will always stay.

If tomorrow with a war with India, what if China hold spares and ammunition till its needs are met vis-a-vis USA and Pak relations. AK, VT4, SH1 take the hit in ground ops, JFT and J-10s sit on tarmac and the Navy can only field older subs/frigs. All ops will freeze. USA let Ukraine bleed and then mustered up strength to send in weapons. In Pakistan's scenario, USA's ally (undeclared) in the region is India against China. India is where majority of modern US weapons are heading.

Don't expect much.

Pakistanis are the most "weily kom" (nothing to do) who have politics running deep in their veins evident from the fact that they will discuss politics at every given opportunity to pass time and then sleep peacefully through the blame games on Government and now military showing they are not ready to take on responsibility for their own life or family or job or country.
YEs, they are wela because their jobs at Govt at other sector have been taking by Khaki losers - Also that s what people do they discuss politics everwhere in planet - but that is not the job of military to indulge in polictis

Chiefs of 90s and even before. If IK comes and open their eyes now, then lets wait for somebody else who will make them move their a$$ around, then somebody else will come who will thrash their a$$e$$ so they do something for Pakistan ? The Pakistani public is itself shameless with expertise in cursing and vulgarism. Don't expect much.
Since when has the job of SO clalled Armchair generals become to steer country ? These 22 grade officers are Chowkiodars and no more it is not their job to get involved in their politics ! Period ! thats not me saying but the OATH that you and many before you have taken - so why respect anyone who doesnt even respects his OATH who cant stand by their own word - what does it tell you about their character that they cant even stanbd upto theior own OATH ?

and how is that related to the first step of securing loans.

It is very much related.

First why is the army operating economy businesses which are raking in 26bil $. Where is this money going. When you have an army which is purely a government institution doing business activities which is further funded by tax payer monies e.g. public land, resources, no tax.

This money generated is to be returned to the treasury and used for the people of Pakistan not the elites in the army. In essense you have a parallel system of poor Pakistan vs elite parallel economy benefitting only the army personnel.

Further, if any one wants to operate a competitve product, they are shutdown. Let me ask you why do you think trade with India is not being allowed, because it is direct threat to the army operated businesses.

My point being, you do not need loans if you have a well integrated economy. 26$bill annual revenues - where are they going? where is the independent audit? If I was an auditor, check where the money trail is leading.

GHQ is morally corrupt and in our venacular economic parasites.

It is very much related.

First why is the army operating economy businesses which are raking in 26bil $. Where is this money going. When you have an army which is purely a government institution doing business activities which is further funded by tax payer monies e.g. public land, resources, no tax.

This money generated is to be returned to the treasury and used for the people of Pakistan not the elites in the army. In essense you have a parallel system of poor Pakistan vs elite parallel economy benefitting only the army personnel.

Further, if any one wants to operate a competitve product, they are shutdown. Let me ask you why do you think trade with India is not being allowed, because it is direct threat to the army operated businesses.

My point being, you do not need loans if you have a well integrated economy. 26$bill annual revenues - where are they going? where is the independent audit? If I was an auditor, check where the money trail is leading.

GHQ is morally corrupt and in our venacular economic parasites.
Your assumptions stand wrong. I have explained the COAS coming in pics already. Another assumption of money in treasury, Army has set down its tax system already through recycling of money starting from salaries, weapon sales if any and then Askaris/DHA, there were articles on it created into threads. Another assumption is military not allowing business with India is also wrong, otherwise SS wouldn't give statement about CPEC, the concerns maybe there by Army due to legit security reasons but concerns have ways around them, its not a concrete NO. Lastly, its better to know things from insiders of Govt like decision makers, otherwise there have millions of useless analysis on PDF which came out to be completely wrong. Just like you are raising points within your thinking capacity, every member does the same but none on PDF sits in meetings with decision makers regarding economy, security, etc that the real picture is given which can then be analyzed as close to reality as possible. All hypothetical scenarios are drawn up which don't even close to reality. The parameters on which decisions are made and changed and amended and progressed in reality by Govt are speculated on PDF and if in reality a discussion becomes possible with a Govt employee grading from 17 to 20, the points raised here are no way near why and how. Then there are disgruntled employees within Govt, who just make a negative view of any decision by Govt for whatever reason and when anything is asked from them then only a bleaker picture comes out since they dont have anything positive to say even if the decision or methodology taken by Govt benefits the country. There is no cure for negativity. Talking to them seems that Pakistan is going to explode or drown the very next second, just like the captain of the aircraft is going to crash the plane. Witnessing so many useless hypothetical discussions on PDF, most of which are based on tweets and videos by journalists (who infact hear one thing and make a mountain out of a molehill which again comes out as wrongly analyzed eventually), its better to talk to professionals on PDF otherwise talk to serving Govt employees who know what is going on.

Your assumptions stand wrong. I have explained the COAS coming in pics already. Another assumption of money in treasury, Army has set down its tax system already through recycling of money starting from salaries, weapon sales if any and then Askaris/DHA, there were articles on it created into threads. Another assumption is military not allowing business with India is also wrong, otherwise SS wouldn't give statement about CPEC, the concerns maybe there by Army due to legit security reasons but concerns have ways around them, its not a concrete NO. Lastly, its better to know things from insiders of Govt like decision makers, otherwise there have millions of useless analysis on PDF which came out to be completely wrong. Just like you are raising points within your thinking capacity, every member does the same but none on PDF sits in meetings with decision makers regarding economy, security, etc that the real picture is given which can then be analyzed as close to reality as possible. All hypothetical scenarios are drawn up which don't even close to reality. The parameters on which decisions are made and changed and amended and progressed in reality by Govt are speculated on PDF and if in reality a discussion becomes possible with a Govt employee grading from 17 to 20, the points raised here are no way near why and how. Then there are disgruntled employees within Govt, who just make a negative view of any decision by Govt for whatever reason and when anything is asked from them then only a bleaker picture comes out since they dont have anything positive to say even if the decision or methodology taken by Govt benefits the country. There is no cure for negativity. Talking to them seems that Pakistan is going to explode or drown the very next second, just like the captain of the aircraft is going to crash the plane. Witnessing so many useless hypothetical discussions on PDF, most of which are based on tweets and videos by journalists (who infact hear one thing and make a mountain out of a molehill which again comes out as wrongly analyzed eventually), its better to talk to professionals on PDF otherwise talk to serving Govt employees who know what is going on.
you are clearing writing gibberish and without any direction and failing to answer the points. Let me write in more easier english.

Regarding the 26bil rev, why is the Pak army in this economic businesses. Does it not have other thing to do? Next where is the full audit of this. Why is the profit not sent to the government treasure as every law abiding country in the world that follows GAAP principles.

Regarding india or any other private enterprises. Let me ask you very simply -> why is the pak army producing cereals? I see no difference between the egyptian army which runs a complete economic enterprises. Any potential local threat of competition or outside one is removed.

Don't know if this is comedic or pathetic. Maybe a bit of both? World is going to Mars and these geniuses are bragging about investments in agriculture like it's the next big thing.
Wait till you know that there is no investment coming 😂😂

you are clearing writing gibberish and without any direction and failing to answer the points. Let me write in more easier english.

Regarding the 26bil rev, why is the Pak army in this economic businesses. Does it not have other thing to do? Next where is the full audit of this. Why is the profit not sent to the government treasure as every law abiding country in the world that follows GAAP principles.

Regarding india or any other private enterprises. Let me ask you very simply -> why is the pak army producing cereals? I see no difference between the egyptian army which runs a complete economic enterprises. Any potential local threat of competition or outside one is removed.
National moto
"Khata hey tu lagata be hey"
May be variation here Is
"Sacrifice but let's do corruption on the side"

YEs, they are wela because their jobs at Govt at other sector have been taking by Khaki losers - Also that s what people do they discuss politics everwhere in planet - but that is not the job of military to indulge in polictis

Since when has the job of SO clalled Armchair generals become to steer country ? These 22 grade officers are Chowkiodars and no more it is not their job to get involved in their politics ! Period ! thats not me saying but the OATH that you and many before you have taken - so why respect anyone who doesnt even respects his OATH who cant stand by their own word - what does it tell you about their character that they cant even stanbd upto theior own OATH ?
Anyone in military family this is there opinion it's stupid and worthless to debate there

This is chain of command. Sir ye ssir is the motto

PS

I agree with Asim munir sahab
Boss is always right

1689428512962.png

Want to boost agriculture for a fraction of that cost? Make water more accessible to already existing farmland and stop waderas/elites from stealing other peoples water.
First save agriculture land from going barren. Then think about making barren land into agricultural land.

This must be the top priority.
I’m from interior Sindh and my family and relatives all have farmland. The biggest issue for us is water isn’t available in the quantities we need. The average farmer can’t afford to switch over to more efficient irrigation systems like drip irrigation so we rely on inefficient flood irrigation system. Even the waderas and powerful elite use flood irrigation. So waderas and elite steal other people’s water for their land. In Sindh agriculture land is being turned into barren land cuz of water issues. Government should either provide subsidies or interest free loans to farmers to switch over to drop irrigation OR they should build more canals so more water is available and crack down on people stealing and hoarding water.
With minimal investment the already existing agricultural land in Pakistan can produce many folds more than it is producing right now. But government just does this shit for optics. First save the existing agricultural land. Then think about turning barren land into agricultural land.
Also tell producers to invest in industrial grade refrigeration and freezing so that we stop losing billions worth of produce to waste each year.

Back
Top Bottom