What's new

Pakistan Ahead of India in Nuclear weapons technology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
then take this big lol 2 :rofl:

love it friends keep them coming ...
i think mod will get angry if i keep posting such ways please send me the mirv details via pm

thanks

Hi,
AQ Khan is is disgraced or not, he has built these bombs and this is what counts, please don't use these cards; that man is a terrorist, u have poor economy :blah::blah: are these propaganda tactics going to make weapons possessed by Pakistan any less potent?

no you already told me that..I am asking you the number of missiles...which you must have counted after counting the number of indian cities that "you have covered" which run on solid fuel engines....
you are sure that Pakistan has more number of solid-fueled missiles right?
so the number please...unless it amounts to divulging state secrets to the enemy...

Dear Paritosh, U asked the same question from me few weeks ago..(Abt number of Raa'd Cruise missile Pak have, hope u remember).....I never wanted to be harsh with u....I explained u that no miltary in the world mention the number of missiles they have.....but I think u didnt listen me and again asked the question to troll or enforce the low capability of Pak Nukes.

U know every thing abt Pak Nukes capability but again and again ur trolling and trying to degrade Pak Nukes capability, I m just giving u an answer that may give u exact number.....and I hope next time ur not going to ask how many numbers of missiles pak have, nither u will ask about proves required, nor any proves abut the missiles made by Pak.

Let me give u an answer in another way that makes u satisfied.

Pakistan have that much number of missiles, which can convert whole India into ASH.

Weki source for u

So, just chill Pakistan is peaceful country and we are not aiming to have a war coz we know it will destroy the whole subcontinent. So, advise for u, no need to take sleeping pills......just sleep tight ....we will ever try to resolve issues through dialogues
:cheers:

Last edited:
Pakistanis need those Nukes.

Cause if their is a Conventional War Pakistan will start to lose ground on a big scale after just 7 days.

India has and will continue to have a bigger and bigger gap over their much smaller rival be it miliary power or industrial power

Pakistanis need those Nukes.

Cause if their is a Conventional War Pakistan will start to lose ground on a big scale after just 7 days.

India has and will continue to have a bigger and bigger gap over their much smaller rival be it miliary power or industrial power

Thanks for trolling dont come again.....These missiles can also deliver conventional explosives and last time i check we blew half ur airforce and u had to go to UN for a cease fire:rofl:

Dear Paritosh, U asked the same question from me few weeks ago..(Abt number of Raa'd Cruise missile Pak have, hope u remember).....I never wanted to be harsh with u....I explained u that no miltary in the world mention the number of missiles they have.....but I think u didnt listen me and again asked the question to troll or enforce the low capability of Pak Nukes.
and like the last time...you have quoted me out of context.
MZUBAIR the guy I have been quoting...seems to have a total blind faith in the incapability of Indian missiles and nuke weapons and submarines and what not...go through my conversations with this guy.
normally I ignore all of this...but I know what I am talking about.
militaries in the world do declare the number of warheads they have and the kind and the amount of enriched bomb-grade uranium they stock...it's just that there is a suspicious amount of secrecy involving only the Pakistani missiles and what goes behind their production.
your folks quote Indian sources and then back-off when the same Indian sources point out to the fact that all the Pakistani missiles have been Chinese/nkorean ripoffs...
your folks talk of MIRVS when there is no test yet conducted...and apart from the americans and the russians none have had any substantial work done...
and then the guy is sure that Pakistan will execute every single Indian citizen and survive any retaliation...even though we have a wider nuke delivery systems set...including a nuke-submarine...and are building 3 more...
so tell me is it not important to back these tall claims up?
all this guy gives me is "ohh I am so sure this will happen inshallah"!

Pakistan have that much number of missiles, which can convert whole India into ASH.
don't keep a fragile pride on a defense forum...chill...it's one billion humans who are your own distant relatives in some way you are talking about incinerating.

Here's Dr. Pervez Hoodbhoy on false Indian claims in 1998 nuclear tests by India:

Suspicion has now turned into confirmed fact: India’s hydrogen bomb test of May 1998 was not the fantastic success it was claimed to be.

Last week’s dramatic revelation by K. Santanam, a senior RAW official with important responsibilities at the 1998 Pokhran test site, has essentially confirmed
conclusions known from seismic analysis after the explosion. Instead of 45 kilotons of destructive energy, the explosion had produced only 15-20. The bomb had not worked as designed.

Why blow the whistle eleven years later? An irresistible urge to tell the truth or moral unease is scarcely the reason. Santanam’s “coming clean” has the stamp of approval of the most hawkish of Indian nuclear hawks. Among them are P.K. Iyengar, A.N. Prasad, Bharat Karnad, and Brahma Chellaney. By rubbishing the earlier test as a failure, they hope to make the case for more nuclear tests. This would enable India to develop a full-scale thermonuclear arsenal. As is well known, a thermonuclear (or hydrogen) bomb is far more complex than the relatively simple fission weapon first tested by India in 1974, and by Pakistan in 1998. Advanced weapons needs fine tuning to achieve their full destructiveness – France had to test 22 times to achieve perfection.

Chowk: Current Affairs: India?s Nuclear Fizzle

and like the last time...you have quoted me out of context.
MZUBAIR the guy I have been quoting...seems to have a total blind faith in the incapability of Indian missiles and nuke weapons and submarines and what not...go through my conversations with this guy.
normally I ignore all of this...but I know what I am talking about.
militaries in the world do declare the number of warheads they have and the kind and the amount of enriched bomb-grade uranium they stock...it's just that there is a suspicious amount of secrecy involving only the Pakistani missiles and what goes behind their production.
your folks quote Indian sources and then back-off when the same Indian sources point out to the fact that all the Pakistani missiles have been Chinese/nkorean ripoffs...

U were talking abt missiles...not warheads. And no country disclose number of mssiles.....chk out ur post again
no you already told me that..I am asking you the number of missiles...which you must have counted after counting the number of indian cities that "you have covered" which run on solid fuel engines....you are sure that Pakistan has more number of solid-fueled missiles right?
so the number please...unless it amounts to divulging state secrets to the enemy...

Look at ur post in Blue......and especially in BOLD.

your folks talk of MIRVS when there is no test yet conducted...and apart from the americans and the russians none have had any substantial work done...
and then the guy is sure that Pakistan will execute every single Indian citizen and survive any retaliation...even though we have a wider nuke delivery systems set...including a nuke-submarine...and are building 3 more...
so tell me is it not important to back these tall claims up?
all this guy gives me is "ohh I am so sure this will happen inshallah"!

PaK hav MIRV apability since 2002

Sourcs:-

According to Pakistani sources, Pakistan has acquired the capability to produce "multi-independent re-entry vehicles (MIRV) that can deliver three to seven bombs over an area of 80,000 square kilometers. A Pakistani government spokesperson announces that several countries including India, Iran, and the United States have been given prior notification of the tests. [Note: The claim about MIRVs cannot be verified independently.]

So far its never officially disclosed.

don't keep a fragile pride on a defense forum...chill...it's one billion humans who are your own distant relatives in some way you are talking about incinerating.

Oh...so u got scared....:rofl:
Dont worry we are not intested in wars......so sleep tight . :cheers:

:cheers:

Not really. Its more of an wishful thinking I guess. Not Practical...

The Only Reason I am Answering this is because I always get curious about numbers too just like Paritosh raised a question before.

I am no Expert but Some simple calculations tells me that the Large claims you Made in RED are just that Claims.

Lets Consider the Effect of a Nuclear Bomb. The Range of Effects can be seen easily on Wiki link - Effects of nuclear explosions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fact - India Land Area is More than 3 Million Square Kilometers.

Lets Assume That Pakistan drops a Nuclear Bomb on India in a way that it causes Optimum damage. Lets further Assume the Maximum Radius of radiation effect. Lets Also Assume that All of Pakistan's Arsenal consists of 1 MT Nuclear BOMBS. I am not even thinking about wind etc, because we are not talking about dropping a bomb and waiting till other factors take effect to cause damage. This is War and is about Instant destruction.

1 MT Bomb Exploding under optimum conditions will cause an effect of approx 20 Km radius. This translates to 22/7 * 20* 20 = 1257.15 Square Km.

So Affect all of India with some Radiation.. The minimum Number of Bombs required would be 3287590 / 1257.15 = 2615 Warheads.

These are all circular Radius calculations and Gaps have to be overlapped.

To Completely destroy as in Turn to ASH more number of Bombs would be required as the radius would be about 7 Kilometers as defined destruction of most civilian buildings. So the effective area turns out to be 22/7 * 7 *7 = 154 square Kilometers, Meaning the need for 3287590 / 154 = 21348 Bombs by Raw Calculation.

But then Again not all of India has Buildings.. Assuming minimal Urban area of 25% the Effective Number of BOMBS Needed to Turn them to ASH would be 21348 /4 = 5337 Warheads of 1 MT Exploded under optimum conditions.

BTW I assume total failure of India's Missile defense system and All of the imported SAM Systems etc, Meaning They cant BLOCK any of the Pakistani Missiles to their intended destinations.

So there You go - You Sure Can Destroy us completely if you have anywhere between 2615 to 5337 of 1 MT Nuclear Warheads. Just to fill in the Numbers Approx 10,500 of 200KT Warheads would do the job of Radiation effect and 41,000 would Turn the URBAN landscape of India to ASH.

* On a more realistic scale Things could be like this. India has minimum of 3-4 major cities in each state. So that makes it about 100 major cities/towns. To destroy the Top 50 Cities completely you would Need about 500 -1000 warheads of 200 KT or More inflicting optimum damage.

* I don't ever doubt Pakistan's capabilities. It is primarily because i know that we are basically people with roughly equal capabilities - India, Pakistan, Bangladesh all of us. Whatever one of us can do, the other can do as well as far as capability goes. Execution is another matter and dependent on several factors including political and social will, Availability of resources etc.

* But some of the stuff thrown by people here are way too impractical to comprehend. Neither India, Not Pakistan has the capability to completely Annihilate the other country. Heck even Russia and USA cant Destroy each other completely with their current Arsenal.

* Guys Calm Down and have a nice discussion. We do not know who is ahead of whom. Because None of us really knows details of our own ability, forget about the ability of our adversary.

OOPS Sorry.. The Discussion was about Missiles so the calculations have to Scale up according as to how many Missiles are Needed depending on their Intended USE. I guess not all of them are Flying with Nuclear Warheads, So Yeah Do the Math.

Last edited:
Itne nuclear War tu asal may nahe honi jitne idar is thread may churu hogaye aur istime 7th page strike tak pohanch gaye hey second strike tu duur ke baat :D :rofl::rofl:

Gee ! How could we have ever thought otherwise ?? Such great follower of non-violence you are ! Surely all this ranting must just have been a Freudian slip, don't you think ?

U were talking abt missiles...not warheads. And no country disclose number of mssiles.....chk out ur post again
the SALT treaty between the US and the erstwhile USSR made the two enemies disclose their nuclear stockpiles and the missiles...
but you miss the point don't you...
if you claim that Pakistan has more number of BMs running on solid fuel then you must definitely be knowing the number of BMS that we have in our silos to make a comparative judgment....so what is the number?
if you dont know the exact number...then your argument is baseless...and you are wasting my time....I hope you have a number so that I may shut up...and accept that my country is living dangerously close to losing a nuke war with you guys...
so please whatever you post now...relieve me of this self-doubting itch...

PaK hav MIRV apability since 2002

So far its never officially disclosed.
Pakistan is believed to have MIRV capability...test and I would join the chorus.
I showed you respect....but clearly being humble is not easy for you...
one glance at a neutral modern history book would tell you who's been more interested in wars.

. Advanced weapons needs fine tuning to achieve their full destructiveness – France had to test 22 times to achieve perfection.

Chowk: Current Affairs: India?s Nuclear Fizzle

Yeah but Pakistan needs to test just once because all their bombs and missiles are always successful every time. Only countries like India, France, U.S., Russia etc have failures because they are way behind Pakistanis in technological advancement. Ever heard of anything that Pakistan is supposed to have having ever failed? Geniuses ! I tell you. Geniuses! We have absolutely no chance against this kind of brilliance ! We might as well pack our bags and go home.:no:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom