What's new

Pakistan again test-fires Babur Missile with range 700km

WRONG direction of image lolz now these are 2 or four? BTW i was right its same as NASR missile tube

This is just the test vehicle, even if this supports only two, having up to four tubes is very much compatible.

There you go guys....Windjammer brings you the first image.

2694.jpg

Pakistan successfully test fired its multi tube, indigenously developed Cruise Missile Hatf – VII (Babur) today. (28-10-11)

Is the picture or the missile really has lost some serious weight. I wonder how the Indians are going to track it down with their ABM, something this small and which flies low and has terrain hugging capability.

Is the picture or the missile really has lost some serious weight. I wonder how the Indians are going to track it down with their ABM, something this small and which flies low and has terrain hugging capability.

Terrain hugging missiles are detected and tracked from air(using Doppler shift) by AWACs or Aerostats and not by ground based radars.

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

Terrain hugging missiles are detected and tracked from air(using Doppler shift) by AWACs or Aerostats and not by ground based radars.

Windjammer thanks for the picture buddy..... Orange wrath is really looking damn cool.

I think it has been modified a great deal, overall validation of a new MLV is a key thing.

Congratulations to Pakistan for achieving yet another milestone.

if its like CJ 10 than i guss third one in atop the other 2 and thus at this angle not visible.

Sir je I think it is more like NASR than CJ-10.. If it was like CJ10 then the third tube would been have also visible in the angle, or at least the protuberance or more wider gap with depression.

2694.jpg

CJ-10_naval.jpg

WRONG direction of image lolz now these are 2 or four? BTW i was right its same as NASR missile tube

The three tube MLV enhances manifold the targeting and deployment options in the conventional and nuclear modes.

It have Three Missile Tubes

Have to say, This version of Missile Launch Vehicle (MLV) looks great:pakistan:

Pakistan+Successfully+Tests+Hatf-VII+Babar+Cruise+Missile+multi+tube+Missile+Launch+Vehicle+%2528MLV%2529+from+a+new+caniste+submarine+launched+version.jpg

So can Pakistan Fire at least 2 Missiles at the same time ?

So can Pakistan Fire at least 2 Missiles at the same time ?

News article has mentioned 3 but not at same time, i guess. with a lil Difference.
Just wait for more pictures from diff angles.

News article has mentioned 3 but not at same time, i guess. with a lil Difference.
Just wait for more pictures from diff angles.
I mean with difference of few seconds only just like when we use MRL

Its good to hear that Pakistan is still doing missle tests but it will be great if it tests at least 1700km cruise missile instead of 700km. 700km is too old tech now.:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom