What's new

Pakistan Aeronautical Complex to joint-manufacture 48 Wing Loong II UCAV

Well, that's a shame. And adds no credibility at all.
I give a dam about How people consider credibility. The pictures of Armed K-8 and several other pictures which came out and on which QUWA wrote articles came from same guy.

I give a dam about How people consider credibility. The pictures of Armed K-8 and several other pictures which came out and on which QUWA wrote articles came from same guy.

First rule of credibility. Proof by coincidence, correlation, or association does not constitute credibility.

Yaar kiyoon bilaa wajah kii behes ker raha hai?
Let people believe what they want..
These people wont believe even if Air Chief himself tells them.
People here have doubts about Project Azm and many things the Air Cheif himself revealed...
Tum aur hum kis baagh kii moulee hain...
No wonder this nation is so demoralized.. You tell them a positive news and their negative mentality will give them swear indigestion...

Yaar kiyoon bilaa wajah kii behes ker raha hai?
Let people believe what they want..
These people wont believe even if Air Chief himself tells them.
People here have doubts about Project Azm and many things the Air Cheif himself revelaed...
Tum aur hum kis baagh kii moulee hain...
No wonder this nation is so demoralized.. You tell them a positive news and their negative mentality will give them swear indigestion...

It's not about negative mentality, it's about ensuring rigorousness in our national discourse. As a nation, we are too caught up with wild theories. We need to change our character and shape our national discourse on logic and rationality, rather than conspiracy theories. You may provide 3 correct news items and 7 incorrect ones. Who holds you accountable?

It's not about negative mentality, it's about ensuring rigorousness in our national discourse. As a nation, we are too caught up with wild theories. We need to change our character and shape our national discourse on logic and rationality, rather than conspiracy theories. You may provide 3 correct news items and 7 incorrect ones. Who holds you accountable?
Just another point ... if this news is true, then shouldn't work go into discrediting it? Do we want the world to know how many MALE UAVs the PAF plans to operate? Isn't that supposed to be a state secret?

I said it was a rumour.

If folks want to believe the rumour, then that's fine.

I am appalled that rumors should form the basis of our discussions.

Just another point ... if this news is true, then shouldn't work go into discrediting it? Do we want the world to know how many MALE UAVs the PAF plans to operate? Isn't that supposed to be a state secret?

If that is the case, then an example needs to be made out of the person behind the leak. In any case, for me, the news is a rumor until confirmed from authentic sources.

Oh shut up man..
Indians have been destroying all our air bases with hoards of Rafale for the last 10 years and Rafale still has to touch Indian soil.
Myself on the other hand did my own little work and found a simple thing, that Shaheen-2 Re-Entry speed is Mach 13 . Posted on FB and got bullied for writing the article. People raised similar concerns.. Where is official statement? No military source said that and all that rubbish.
Its hard to make Pakistani crowd believe any good news about Pakistan, even with evidence.. While Indians will believe just about any positive thing about their country without any evidence.
Thats why Indians are confident about their military prowess and in high Morale..
We are shitt scared and de-Moralized.

Well yes we do...
Thats called Deterrence...
If you dont show your fangs, nobody knows you got them...
The Military top brass in Pkaistan Sucks arse on advertising,hyping and showing off our weapons, hence losing much deterrence value.

Last edited:
Oh shut up man..
Indians have been destroying all our air bases with hoards of Rafale for the last 10 years and Rafale still has to touch Indian soil.
Myself on the other hand did my own little work and found a simple thing, that Shaheen-2 Re-Entry speed is Mach 13 . Posted on FB and got bullied for writing the article. People raised similar concerns.. Where is official statement? No military source said that and all that rubbish.
Thats why Indians are confident about their military prowess and in high Morale..

Mind your words and tone, you aren't talking at home with your elders.

Irrational people will obviously get demoralized in the face of hard facts. They need to organize their thoughts and realize that hiding behind sweet dreams will not make the situation better. Scientific, logical analysis of problems can change the situation though.

Oh shut up man..
Bro part of the demoralization on our end is because we don't give enough credit to what we already have...

If it was an Indian project, the JF-17 would've been called "a Gripen, but affordable" and then we'd hear it about India has "100+ Gripen-class fighters with mature BVR and cutting-edge data-linking and network warfare...".

It's boastful, but it can technically be proven. But our people don't do that.

Our people don't do enough research and thinking. It's always, "when are we getting X, why aren't we buying Y..." and not, "how do we use JF-17 to stop threats?" or "is Project Azm going to be world class?" We literally have folks forgetting that the F-16s have 500 AIM-120C5 AMRAAM!

We don't need FB rumours to fuel hope, but critical thinking and rational optimism. We need to stop expecting Typhoons or Su-35s and think in terms of what we have in the works -- i.e. Azm. For us, Azm should be a 'one of a kind world class fighter; Pakistan's ticket to real independence and a competitive edge on the future fighter market ... a 5th gen fighter built to withstand sanctions.'

Mind your words and tone, you aren't talking at home with your elders.

Irrational people will obviously get demoralized in the face of hard facts. They need to organize their thoughts and realize that hiding behind sweet dreams will not make the situation better. Scientific, logical analysis of problems can change the situation though.
Shove your facts where the sun doesn't shine..
Your definition of "Facts" is very crooked one... Now go waste someone else's time .

China Rainbow-5 reconnaissance and assault integrated UAV, China Western Plateau test flight scenario exposure
2018-10-14 08:23
02f9f46b443445e5a3ec517ae4ed9006.jpg

近日,央视二套播出的纪录片《大山里的共和国建设者》曝光了一段视频,视频除了展示时当年国产歼-6Ⅲ战斗机生产的洞库厂房,还披露了彩虹-5无人机总设计师兰文博和他的同事们在海拔三千五百零七米的阿坝红原机场试飞彩虹-5无人机的经过。

cce38219629acac5c51a9ac8e0bb0d47.jpg

2017年9月21日前后,彩虹五无人机在西北某机场进行实弹打靶演示,弹种包括AR-1精确空地导弹、80公斤级AR-1改型导弹、数型精确制导炸弹等,演示均取得圆满成功。

653f242a38510f82ccea7430be997fb8.jpg

彩虹五无人机目前是我国最大的察打一体型无人机。航天科技集团十一院彩虹无人机总工程师石文告诉记者,彩虹五最大外挂1000千克,最大航程超过10000千米,最大续航时间60小时,实用升限7600米,带8发AR-1导弹可以留空超过30个小时,具有载荷能力大和续航时间长等优点。

a895fb6dc1918f759db2defc75e395bf.jpg

作为侦察打击一体化武器系统平台,彩虹五可实现2000千米内地面或海上目标的即察即打,是当之无愧的“重型狙击手”。

bf22b9a5b44f7935dc1b02fc4a634a96.jpg

同时,彩虹五无人机在系统设计之初充分考虑了军民两用,利用其强大的载重能力,彩虹五无人机通过挂载高清光电载、高清相机、高光谱相机、SAR等多种载荷,可覆盖海洋生态环境保护、防灾减灾监测、海域和海岛动态监测、海上维权执法以及应急响应等海洋监视监测和资源勘测需求。

5204cb2ecfafa047ec9dd0c8f3ca3250.jpg

航天科技集团公司十一院称,本次彩虹五无人机打靶演示成功,表明彩虹五无人机具备了较强的打击能力,并为实用化进一步铺平了道路。

37bdf9247ea1c168b12e0119c23c24ef.jpg

23d5696fb79b68e4ca7ff056703152e9.jpg

f6cbe011c6ddb5c969bc97f3fa806387.jpg

0711e52155e6d1c7583d099c5cf29117.jpg

6328ce9548b17c0dc1e94634463ccdfa.jpg

3c6f8e6b5d5ff28a71f1552c2b601fd3.jpg

6abdd42e75bf4601a8ae87446072d917.jpg

0c640679690703c43c8d3869813490e4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom