What's new

Pakistan Aeronautical Complex to joint-manufacture 48 Wing Loong II UCAV

I thought it was a Chinese word. But why the extra 'o'?
That you should ask The Chinese authority,but in Chinese they are 翼龙Yi Long, which means pterosaur.
Loongis Chinese version of Dragon but they are good,The Chinese believe that Loong is the ancestor and guardian angel of Chinese.
Loong===
Simplify Chinese: 龙
Traditional Chinese: 龍

Can anyone tell me/point towards more info on whether this drone or drones in general can be employed against enemy armor columns or enemy's hardened positions in a dense AD environment or a hotly contested airspace?

Need to invite Top 10 Private companies and ask them to expand their capabilities
But PAC already has that capability. Why keep that capacity unutilized and create new one? Also name that the 10 ten private companies with expertise in this field.

But PAC already has that capability. Why keep that capacity unutilized and create new one? Also name that the 10 ten private companies with expertise in this field.
Capabilities expand karne ke liye to invite karna hai janab

Can anyone tell me/point towards more info on whether this drone or drones in general can be employed against enemy armor columns or enemy's hardened positions in a dense AD environment or a hotly contested airspace?

Why not?
It all depends on the ammunition being carried.
The right ammunition can punch holes through any type of armor.

As for Contested aerial environments.
I don't see why not, when flying low and following as support to manned formations.

With its Long Endurance and ability to carry decent sized pods; any indication these UAVs have been or plan to be used in the Naval domain. Patrolling the EEZ of known enemy submarine or surface vessel patrol areas would help in traffic analysis. Patrolling the EEZ would also help in understanding Pakistan's fisheries, and managing them such that we can help our fishermen catch as large a sustainable amount as possible and prevent foreign fishermen from stealing from our EEZ.

Back
Top Bottom