What's new

Pakistan Acknowledges Sea-Based Nuclear Deterrent

France is a member of MTCR..and even though you are not signed partner of MTCR,but the treaty will stop you from using Agosta as your Babur platform.
Come on dude, be practical and realistic.
No french or foreign inspector are coming to inspect our subs. to verify any MTCR violations.

Tell you what fella, why don't you go to Paris and file a court injunction to stop Pakistan firing Babur from the Agosta.

lol..even if Pakistan baught Agosta,but still you guys need France's permission to integrate missile with the sub..so fill up a permission form right now.. :lol:

Come on dude, be practical and realistic.
No french or foreign inspector are coming to inspect our subs. to verify any MTCR violations.

they will dude...or else,France will face MTCR violation and proliferation of cruise missiles...why do they face this??just for you guys??use logic.thats why no country who bought subs can't fire a missile with range not greater that 300 km,because except China,all countries are signed MTCR treaty..(India is different matter as we are not integrating missiles in Akula,we are integrating it in Arihant)..

the 533mm tube is perfectly capable of firing the Tomahawk cruise missiles and as Babur has similar dimensions as the Tomahawk, there would be no need of any kind of physical modification to the Agostas (France, MTCR does not come into play as no modification done and France is not selling us cruise missiles).

So Indian members, do some research before starting a troll fest.

I could put "little boy" in an old German U-boat and claim I had a sub-based deterent, any specs?

PN is going the Israel way for now by deploying a cruise missile based deterrent

And are we privileged to have a structural engineer amongst us :laugh:....the point of my post was that the evolution of Babur's launch capability points to the fact that it is intended to be deployed in the Sub role. Don't let your imagination drift away.

asian+defence+babar+half+7+cruise+missile.jpg

Pakistan+Successfully+Tests+Hatf-VII+Babar+Cruise+Missile+multi+tube+Missile+Launch+Vehicle+%2528MLV%2529+from+a+new+caniste+submarine+launched+version+operational+%25283%2529.JPG

What has Multiple tubes got to do with a SLCM genius ??... CMs from submarines are launched either from Torpedo tubes or Missile tubes which are canistered.. and they are fired 100m below water.

Unless there's a canisterised Babur tested from an underwater platform... It cannot be put on a sub... Besides those Multiple tubes are too-large to be fitted inside any Pakistani sub.

The Babur deployment will really become a reality with the induction of the 6 Qing Class Submarines in PN shortly.

the 533mm tube is perfectly capable of firing the Tomahawk cruise missiles and as Babur has similar dimensions as the Tomahawk, there would be no need of any kind of physical modification to the Agostas (France, MTCR does not come into play). So Indian members, do some research before starting a troll fest.

my intention is not trolling...because if Pakistan can do that with Agosta,then India can do that with its Akula and Kilos..so give me reason why MTCR doesn't come into play..I'll be happy to hear the reason..

The multi tube launched container all but made clear the evidence of Submarine launched capability of the Babur.

2414.jpg

Pakistan+Successfully+Tests+Hatf-VII+Babar+Cruise+Missile+multi+tube+Missile+Launch+Vehicle+%2528MLV%2529+from+a+new+caniste+submarine+launched+version.jpg

the tube in first picture is similar to that of harpoon missle, which indicates that BABUR is designed to be launched from the ships, P3C aircrafts, and even from submarine.

image013.jpg

image025.jpg

I guess with the new tech and developed system the one used within Shaheen 1A. the range of our Babur cruise missile must have been increased from 600km to 1600kms.This means we are almost able to hit any Indian target falling within this range from our Submarines ....:)
haahahahaaahh man ur good at making jokes i truly mean that

lol..even if Pakistan baught Agosta,but still you guys need France's permission to integrate missile with the sub..so fill up a permission form right now.. :lol:

they will dude...or else,France will face MTCR violation and proliferation of cruise missiles...why do they face this??just for you guys??use logic.thats why no country who bought subs can't fire a missile with range not greater that 300 km,because except China,all countries are signed MTCR treaty..(India is different matter as we are not integrating missiles in Akula,we are integrating it in Arihant)..

Actually, dude, Pak doesn't need permission to integrate the missile.....
but integrating itself is a tough job. You can't just load em' up like an ol' cannon....
You have to have source codes for previous integrations which the buyer nearly never has....
then you have to develope separate ones for the new weapons;and I am guessing the french will not allow such a major integration in their sub cause it will just enrage the americans and make a poor case for their semi neutral stance.....
also the subs will need a major refit to enable them.....
Then comes the political pressure...

If the strategists in Pak are serious about sea based detterent, they should try obtaining a nuclear attack one from China and sea if they can integrate babur with it..........
OR ofcourse you could go the India way and develop one on your own, but that will take decades if not years .....

Back
Top Bottom