What's new

Pakistan Acknowledges Sea-Based Nuclear Deterrent

Babur-------- churane or paint karne me koi takhlif to nahi hui???

ooooo god here comes another troll ... sir we already have many from ur country so why doesn,t u do something else for time pass because a person of ur mentality surely have alot of spare time to waste ........
or hum churain ya paint karen our stuff works and works well not like ur stuff khareed ke apna label laga dia kam na kare to russia bhago k bhi ise thek b kar do

hey, it doesnt require any modification in the subs we have. we only have to build the naval version of babur and intergate it.
remeber that specualtion are that this has already happened.
babur size makes it capable to be fired from torpedo tube..

regarding size of our fleet 5 subs including 3 AIP subs is very sizeable fleet. to get a deterant navy only has to equip one of its sub with nukes. if govt wants it.

Haha, this is a joke a multi-barrel launch means putting it on a sub :rofl:

Modifying a sub is not a joke, making a sub might be easier I guess than modifying. Im not sure Pakistan has that capability and there is no concrete information to suggest that too..

Usually Ballistic Missiles are used for nuclear deterrence. If Pak is using cruise missile it would be a different prospect and quite unusual. As per my understanding Cruise missile based nuclear strike could usually be tactical in nature. So what would be the payload of Babur if used in nuclear attack role and what role would it play, as strategic counter value weapon or counter-force tactical weapon, designed to take on India's Career fleet?

Cruise missile could also be used against land based targets . IE: coastal cities. so that may be their strategy.

Can you elaborate --- is he talking about changing a rikshaw to aeroplane
No, the structure of the sub including the innards have to be changed, if that capability was present they could have built one on their own.

a small quiry,i think if you signed MTCR,then you can't use any other country's weapon system(even if you bought it) to launch a missile whose range is more than 300km..is it right???then how Pakistan could launch a missile which has 800 km range from a submarine that belongs to France or(in future China)???

Cruise missile could also be used against land based targets . IE: coastal cities. so that may be their strategy.

Yes they can, but the matter is payload. What would be the intended use of the system that's the question. And I think for striking land based targets you have to use different software, so same missile could not be used in dual role. It has to be for use either against land based or ground based target. All strategic strikes are against land based targets. So my question is what would be the primary focus of this system.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom