What's new

Pakistan-9 year old girl critical after gang rape

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is not true these rapists cannot help themselves if they wanted to, the punishment is the last thing on their mind when they commit this crime.

Dude, does it really matter to a rapist if it's 10 years in prison or his head chopped off. They are both strong deterrents.

However not all rapists are sexually repressed creatures who "can't help themselves", some people also make mistakes. Should the person who made a mistake once of raping someone and is not likely to do it again have his life taken away?

Ab bas bhi karo.............everything has a limit. Please I implore all the respected members to stop posting rape threads, cummon yaar, this proves nothing but the fact that we the people from the sub-continent are barbarians....If u guys continue in this fashion, their will be nothing fruitful out of this, thori si bhi to sharam karo yaaro ab bas karo

I don't know what is more shameful. These acts themselves or posters from both the countires trying to score cheap shots over such tragic news. :cry:
Off late, PDF threads have been a competiton between Indians and Pakistanis about..... RAPE :tdown:

Posters
they get some kind of satisfaction by posting these kind of news, they enjoy the misery of others

The news report says..

According to the FIR, the girl, a student of class two, was abducted from in front of her house in Manzoorabad in Rahim Yar Khan by three women and a man. She was taken to a dera, where she was raped by three men, one of them identified in the FIR. She was also beaten up before she was abandoned in front of her home.

Obviously not a random molestation and rape,more of a paid for organized crime...
Most probably a gang is running this hideous business of providing underage girls for sex,to paying customers...

Dude, does it really matter to a rapist if it's 10 years in prison or his head chopped off. They are both strong deterrents.

However not all rapists are sexually repressed creatures who "can't help themselves", some people also make mistakes. Should the person who made a mistake once of raping someone and is not likely to do it again have his life taken away?

I believe so, I don't care if it was a one time thing these females will constantly relive the trauma. Most women find it hard to even have a relationship with other men afterwards, so if their lives are affected forever than death is a good punishment. Especially in the subcontinent where izzat of the females means a lot to families and most people will not marry a woman who has had premarital sex whether she was raped or not.

I believe so, I don't care if it was a one time thing these females will constantly relive the trauma. Most women find it hard to even have a relationship with other men afterwards, so if their lives are affected forever than death is a good punishment. Especially in the subcontinent where izzat of the females means a lot to families and most people will not marry a woman who has had premarital sex whether she was raped or not.

Well fair enough, but that is more to do with cultural reasons which is relative to the environment and time.

Just for the record, if you raped someone and I know your not that kind of person, I would support you not having your life taken away.

Cheers.

Well fair enough, but that is more to do with cultural reasons which is relative to the environment and time.

Just for the record, if you raped someone and I know your not that kind of person, I would support you not having your life taken away.

Cheers.

The difference between rape and murder is - murder can happen accidentally as well - involuntary manslaughter - whereas rape unless one has the intentions, he can't perform a rape. Having stated that, I am against death penalty if only circumstantial evidence is available.

This is the result of sexual suppression of youth in the subcontinent. pre-marital sex is considered taboo in the subcontinent which makes some of the grown ups mentally unstable and he tries to vent out his sexual desires by harsh means

Cheers.

The thing is the ones who get caught are usually sloppy and the ones who don't are good at making it seem as though they are normal, good people so I do not see how you can support anyone if they rape because they can just have been acting normal in front of you and be animals in secret.

@nick_indian what is hindu punishment for rape?

As far I know three kinds of punishments includes Sirachedam(beheading) ,Kaluvetram(make culprit to sit(anus) on tall sharp edged iron due to his body weight it will reach to his skull) , Sunaanbhu kaalavasal (throw tat person into calcium carbonate(base) bunkers) given in the past.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is totally unfair, rapes happen in India alone and such propaganda will be promptly deleted, I hope.

OK lets just clear things
rapes happen every where, but not as often as in india,

and the rapes in dehli are too much, it is a rape capital of the world

OK lets just clear things
rapes happen every where, but not as often as in india,

and the rapes in dehli are too much, it is a rape capital of the world

dude where is it written that its rape capital of the world?? any link??

it is rape capital of India because rape is higher in this city compared to other big cities of India but when we compare Delhi to neighboring country like pakistani cities then we are very well defeated

As far I know three kinds of punishments includes Sirachedam(beheading) ,Kaluvetram(make culprit to sit(anus) on tall sharp edged iron due to his body weight it will reach to his skull) , Sunaanbhu kaalavasal (throw tat person into calcium carbonate(base) bunkers) given in the past.

So you guys got the right punishments, you just need to implement them. :drag:

This is a litmus test for Pakistanis.

Time to see how apologetic Pakistani citizens feel about it. As did their Indian counterparts, will they brave the water canons, jam the entrances to the Parliament and President House to get justice done overnight? Or will they close their eyes and let it too fade away like other problems that are eating Pakistan?

Getting thick skinned has its own disadvantages.

Oh, before any Pakistanis go monkey on me for saying this, let us wait and watch what actions do the citizens take, and not just the PDF members here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom