What's new

Pakistan-9 year old girl critical after gang rape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel so much ashamed to read and see the comments people make here. Seriously this is not about INDIA vs PAKISTAN thingy.. When something bad happens anywhere in the world it should be condemned with all heart and a serious voice and action should be raised on personal and on collective bases, both.

There is only one solution to this

Behead them all infront of the of the whole society regardless of what the Human rights NGO'S have to cry and brag about..

Last edited by a moderator:
If my knowledge is correct, Sharia applies on Muslims, how would you punish say a Hindu under such law. !!

Shariah is applied only for civil cases in India even for muslims. For criminal law, it is common for everyone and that law is not sufficient to deal with the rapists - That it the reason the 17 year old Delhi rapist will get released in a few months though he is the one who was more vicious of all of the rapists.

You guys always use to chastise sharia law for being barbaric now all Indians considering it, change of thought?? :azn:

True Hindus under sharia law would be punished according to their scriptures.

Sharia law , not for anything else but for punishment for rapists without 3 witnesses required , i don't agree with the 3 witnesses part. Nothing wrong with that.But also there should be punishment in such cases if women are caught making false allegations of rape.

@nick_indian what is hindu punishment for rape?

No idea , i don't think there is any hindu law :undecided:

We follow the simple criminal legal provisions in India which provides for minimum 7 years and maximum life imprisonment for rapists.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is nothing special in sharia law and we don't need it.

We just need to make our own tough laws and abide by it, at the same time we also need fast track courts.

India is not an Islamic country and THERE IS NO QUESTION of implementing sharia law.

Sharia law , not for anything else but for punishment for rapists without 3 witnesses required , i don't agree with the 3 witnesses part. Nothing wrong with that.But also there should be punishment in such cases if women are caught making false allegations of rape.

No idea , i don't think there is any hindu law :undecided:

We follow the simple criminal legal provisions in India which provides for minimum 7 years and maximum life imprisonment for rapists.

There is no 3 witness requirement for rape in sharia law, that is only for punishing of adultery which is basically impossible because who has sex with 3-4 people watching. For rape medical evidence is enough and the word of the woman.

There is nothing special in sharia law and we don't need it.

We just need to make our own tough laws and abide by it, at the same time we also need fast track courts.

India is not an Islamic country and THERE IS NO QUESTION of implementing sharia law.

But normal laws are too mild to cause deterrence in the minds of these savages in the sub-continent

Tougher laws will not work as a more effective deterrent, if the rapist didn't think he would get away with it, he wouldn't have done it.

If she recovers physically, is there any facility to help her recover, psychologically ?

Tougher laws will not work as a more effective deterrent, if the rapist didn't think he would get away with it, he wouldn't have done it.

That is not true these rapists cannot help themselves if they wanted to, the punishment is the last thing on their mind when they commit this crime.

If she recovers physically, is there any facility to help her recover, psychologically ?

At that age , would she even know what's happened to her.....damn sick ...i'm out of here.

I don't know what is more shameful. These acts themselves or posters from both the countires trying to score cheap shots over such tragic news. :cry:
Off late, PDF threads have been a competiton between Indians and Pakistanis about..... RAPE :tdown:

PRF! :D

jk... jk...

At that age , would she even know what's happened to her.....damn sick ...i'm out of here.

It makes one wonder how different the human race is from the animals....despite our claims of superior intellect and discernment.

Bastards....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom