What's new

PakArmy supporting Saudi

irfan irfi

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pak army is supporting Saudi & Pakistan army have helped Saudi in buying nuclear missiles from china.

Pak army is supporting Saudi & Pakistan army have helped Saudi in buying nuclear missiles from china.

Saudis don't need Pakistan help buy any weapon. They have the money to buy from any where we don't sell nuclear missiles or tech to any nation retard.

Webby please make it mandatory for idiots to have at least 50 posts before they can start thread.

First+gif+not+good+.+Tell+me+what+you+think_20cbc0_3886997.gif

I wasn't said that Pakistan have bought nuclear missiles for saudi ,my point was that Pakistan have helped Saudi in agreement with China,not in money

Webby please make it mandatory for idiots to have at least 50 posts before they can start thread.
I've been shouting from the rooftops exactly what you just mentioned. But damn! No one seems to listen!! :hitwall:

The standard of PDF as a result of trolling by many newbies is fast heading South! :angry:

He is right. Saudi new DF 21 missile batteries are manned by Pakistani troops. DF21s are very similar to Shaheen.

Saudis don't need Pakistan help buy any weapon. They have the money to buy from any where we don't sell nuclear missiles or tech to any nation retard.

this is a useless and unsubstantiated thread.
KSA doesnt need nuclear missile because its protected by USA under agreement and has a very powerful military itself.

@Aeronaut please close the thread which has no news source

:angry: Let him be familiarize with the forum. :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom