What's new

PAK wants to have normal relations with India: Air Chief

Facts are that he did start Kargil, he saw that Pakistan could not defeat India in a conventional match so he decided the best course of action was to peruse peace.

Which he did!
The fact that India did not reciprocate proves that India has no desire for peace.

Really? No reciprocation? It was not India's fault that Musharraf got into a tangle with the CJP issue & the lawyers agitation made his ability to push through a deal suspect, it was just what happened. Your present government (PPP)backtracked from Musharraf's deal & then all hell broke loose after 26/11. As they say, you are entitled to your own opinions; not your own facts.:)

We don't worry too much about your threats, we have been hearing them all our lives. As for paying back with interest, I suggest you look at whose bank balance can afford how much interest.
you don't worry about our threats. Well then the problem is solved but it seems otherwise when we look at your politicians and media who got nothing else to do but to feed you conspiracy theories against Pakistan.Not only that including your senior Military officials one of them is the roasted Brown.

you don't worry about our threats. Well then the problem is solved but it seems otherwise when we look at your politicians and media who got nothing else to do but to feed you conspiracy theories against Pakistan.Not only that including your senior Military officials one of them is the roasted Brown.

Gibberish talk, haven't the faintest idea what your point is.

are you serious or are you some kind of sociopath?
Peace is good for everyone except sociopaths who enjoy the mayhem and carnage of innocent people suffering.

so you have never made a mistake in your life?
Are you some kind of Buddha or something that is perfect?

Facts are that he did start Kargil, he saw that Pakistan could not defeat India in a conventional match so he decided the best course of action was to peruse peace.

Which he did!
The fact that India did not reciprocate proves that India has no desire for peace.

Now let me ask you, what have you ever done to better humanity besides using birth control?

Even burning the ashes , couldn't hide the fire?
What musharaf, did in kargill was happened in siachen by india?
Did you guys ever stated that, occupation of siachen was wrong? & your militry commander & army chief been called traitors, back stabers?
No they won't & never will be?
So, stop bieng over clever & let go your fear of musharaf?lol
This the most stupidest statment by a senior militry officer in the recent history of pakistan?
Morale of the soilders, never considered by these damocrazy loving genrls,they deserves to be under the croupt command of zardari?

Even burning the ashes , couldn't hide the fire?
What musharaf, did in kargill was happened in siachen by india?
Did you guys ever stated that, occupation of siachen was wrong? & your militry commander & army chief been called traitors, back stabers?
No they won't & never will be?
So, stop bieng over clever & let go your fear of musharaf?lol
This the most stupidest statment by a senior militry officer in the recent history of pakistan?
Morale of the soilders, never considered by these damocrazy loving genrls,they deserves to be under the croupt command of zardari?

HUH?
why are you replying to me?

The only future direction that many Pakistanis are looking at is down, because other Pakistanis want to go up.

What on Earth are you talking about?
If you are trying to troll then you are not doing a good job.

True..we would not be suffering the scrapes and you the deep gashes. Probably thats why we decided not to make peace :)

So you are saying that the US's decision to invade Afghanistan hinged on India's permission?

I have heard Indians say alot of silly things including "WE WILL BE SUPDA DUPA PAWA... IN 5...10..15..20....ETC YEAR"
But now Indians think they have the ability to dictate to an actual superpower.

I think you have been watching that video about white beggars in India too much.
Lay off it come back to reality.

Pakistan would have been involved in the WOT regardless of a peace deal with India or not.

So you are saying that the US's decision to invade Afghanistan hinged on India's permission?

Read my post again.

Pakistan had it coming for a long time.

There was simply no way the chickens were not coming home to roost.

Its just a diplomatic statement made to gain brownie points from Indonesia....... nothing serious or meaningful, move on people.

It is abundantly clear that India does not want peace in the Region.
Musharraf, who was the military and civilian leader bent over backwards to come to peace but even then they refused.

Personally I think Pakistan should just maintain a strong military to deter India and look north, west, and south for it's future.

r u talking abt the person who conspired kargil against india ???

It is abundantly clear that India does not want peace in the Region.
Musharraf, who was the military and civilian leader bent over backwards to come to peace but even then they refused.

Personally I think Pakistan should just maintain a strong military to deter India and look north, west, and south for it's future.
You cannot do that .........................Have you seen the fund allocated for Defense yesterday by Indian FM for 2013-14 ..............and that is less than 3 % of our GDP.................at present PA is spending 10% of GDP on Defense..........So to maintain a strong military to counter India ,Pakistan need to spend more than 50 % of GDP......................Are you ready for that

Perception is all that matters.. Indian leadership has managed to manipulate this image through diplomacy and media ..
resulting in an almost myopic view of Pakistan.. both abroad and at home with the Indian semi-urban/urban class which now is increasingly thickheaded when it comes to its view of Pakistan.

Think about these things logically, with cold calculations and not emotional hum-drums.

Let me ask a simple question - What does India gain by compromising the tiniest iota with Pakistan?

Nothing.

There has to be a benefit for India as well for any development right? What benefit does India get? Tangible benefit?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom