What's new

Pak vs New Zealand: cricket series

when u play deserving players to play they will play for win but still one wrong choice in the team salman butt i think we should bring some thing new not bring some one we have tried for 1 to 50 matches i mean we have to give chance to youngster not imran,imran farhat or etc whom we already teste

2nd ODI :New Zealand won the toss and elected to bat\

4 runs in 1st over...

Umer Akmal Dropped..... Shoaib Malik in.... :hitwall:

Cricinfo: Hussam: "Can you tell me why Umar Akmal is left out? Surely you can't axe a guy after one failure. This is very damaging." Well. Younis at the toss said it was part of the rotation policy. Make what you want of it.

Kiwis elect to bat first vs Pakistan
Updated at: 1535 PST, Friday, November 06, 2009

ABU DHABI: New Zealand won the toss and elected to bat first against Pakistan in the second one-dayer at Abu Dhabi Stadium here on Friday.

Pakistan brought back middle-order batsman Shoaib Malik, who was rested in the first match on Tuesday which Pakistan won by 138 runs to take a 1-0 lead in the three-match series. Malik replaced batsman Umer Akmal.

Paceman Kyle Mills returned for New Zealand after missing the first match due to a sore shoulder as one of two changes in the side. Also included was Neil Broom with Ian Butler and Nathan McCullum dropped.

The third match will be played here on Monday.

Squads:
Pakistan: Younus Khan (capt), Salman Butt, Khalid Latif, Mohammad Yousuf, Shoaib Malik, Kamran Akmal, Abdul Razzaq, Shahid Afridi, Saeed Ajmal, Umar Gul, Mohammad Aamir

New Zealand: Daniel Vettori (capt), Brendon McCullum, Aaron Redmond, Martin Guptill, Ross Taylor, Scott Styris, Jacob Oram, Neil Broom, Tim Southee, Shane Bond, Kyle Mills

Umpires: Bruce Oxenford (AUS), Zameer Haider (PAK)
Tv Umpire: Asad Rauf (PAK)
Match Referee: Andy Pycroft (ZIM)

Kiwis elect to bat first vs Pakistan

Yea that sucks. The only guy who should have been dropped was Butt. Everybody else were fine.

first wicker down...... NZ: 25/1 in 5 overs....

@ webby: aap ka matlab hy k Umer Akmal ko sahi drop kiya hy ????? :what:

No, i just wanted Butt to be dropped. Malik was looking good on the bench.

By the way, Aamer is bowling good. He should avoid bowling on the leg side.

NZ: 187 runs in 32.1 overs....... we need wicket of McCullum. he is just 14 runs short of his century.....

Century by McCullum. he played well.....
NZ: 232/6 in 42 overs....

Guptill didn't come in blazing, though an early, effortless clip suggested the mood and timing was in place today. He began by simply implemented that time-honoured cricket truism, that the easiest singles in international cricket are found in Pakistan's 30-yard circle. Immediately he was pushing all kinds of singles, though with the fielders they picked they needn't have pushed at any point: running against Mohammad Yousuf is considerably easier than running with him.

read more:

McCullum and Guptill carry New Zealand | Pakistan v New Zealand, 2nd ODI, Abu Dhabi Report | Cricket News | Cricinfo.com

i dont know what is the probleum with selection easy selection made too probleumatic selection why asssss hole butt is in the team not scoring the runs ok atleast catch the bowl he dropped two easy catches and also he did not allowed any one to catch the bowl atleast if u are bad fielder than make some runs he is failling again than i think salman place if we played at least we got good fielding from imran nazir if not the runs and if imran nazir play he can get those 35 to 40 in no time and he is good fielder too save some runses but slaman is real pain in the assss why selectors keep playing him when he is not up to the mark

Pakistan 90/1 after 19 overs

i hoping 100/1 in 21 overs and then 204 in 29 overs is achievable

Lets hope for the best

Pakistan Zindabaad

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom