What's new

Pak vs New Zealand: cricket series

Last few overs:

Recent overs . 2wd 6 4 2 1 1 | 1 4 2 1 6 6 | 2nb 4lb W 1 W 6 . | W 1lb . 2 6 1

287/9 - Khalid Latif and Kamran Akmal lifted the innings aur Afridi ka kiya kehna 70 in 50 balls

Salman Butt sucks guys. Everyday he looks more and more related to Ijaz Butt. :P

finally after 4 yrs afridi did something.last time in india 102..now wait for next four yrs for afridi to strike again....lol

Sorry if pointed before but : HOW THE HECK SALMAN BUTT gota back into the team......I mean there has to be a limit for even the biggest of sifarshis....everytime he s dropeed from the team, he is given a chance to perform and cement his position on dead UAE tracks....and even on such tracks he fails...for how long???

Good to see Rana Naved outside of the team and Razzaq back in the team. Now Butt performs or he is gone for a year this time.

:pakistan:YES Pakistan won. lets hope that the team performs this way for the whole tournment.

Brilliant batting by Afridi,Kamran & Abdul Razzaq..... :tup:

Pakistan Zindabad.
:pakistan:

I think Butt should be dropped for the next game replaced by Imran Farhat, and then given chance again in the 3rd ODI to see if he still has it.

I think Butt is still better than Farhat because of his ability to play swing bowling. We have test matches coming up in NZ so probably we need to stick with Butt to give him more confidence.

Are there any other options?

may be replace Butt with Malik as an opener is better because Malik has performed well in top 3 positions........... i think replacing Imran Farhat is not a good idea........ may be give another chance to Nazir instead of Farhat? but i am 99% sure either Farhat or Malik will play next match

:pakistan:YES Pakistan won. lets hope that the team performs this way for the whole tournment.

I hope NZ doesnt, a few more batting displays like that and the BC's may as well had Pakistan the cup and learn to play netball.:cry:

I am very happy with this result... Go Pakistan :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom