What's new

pak vs india wc 2019 group match

So what did i said? People got angry and called me negative when it was clear as broad day light where does our cricket team stand. @War Thunder @war&peace @WAJsal Gents i am tagging you guys because with all due respect you thought i was spreading negativity. Well apparently i was only calling spade a spade.
And did your calling spade a spade help us? gentlemen my point was to do what you did but in limits. No one deserves to be mocked, yeah I'm disappointed but name-calling won't help.

64709154_10157333634534660_1048533252190502912_n.jpg

And did your calling spade a spade help us? gentlemen my point was to do what you did but in limits. No one deserves to be mocked, yeah I'm disappointed but name-calling won't help.
I dont think you can refer to my post as name calling for pointing out the obvious. Secondly for the helping part i dont know what you expected out from it but for one you could have avoided the highlighted part.

dont think you can refer to my post as name calling for pointing out the obvious
I don't remember your post, maybe apply it for some other members who were being more than just negative. One day they are our heroes next day we start abusing them. Team needs changes and so does our mentality, won't you agree?
you could have avoided the highlighted part.
I don't get how that's too harsh to avoid?

Sania bhabi response to Pak Fans:

240574_3193470_updates.jpg

For Shoaib Malik positive, he was part of team in 2009 T-20 victory and 2017 Champion Trophy victory:

Shoaib Malik Said: "I have made some for myself. We have already won two big events: the World T20 [in 2009] and the Champions Trophy [in 2017]. The only thing left in my career [to win] is that 50-over World Cup. That is the thing I am looking at which makes me work hard. I have big hopes from these youngsters and myself. We are going to give our best,” Malik had said last year.

Has Shoaib Malik played his last ODI?

MANCHESTER: Is it an end of Shoaib Malik’s era? Probably, as it may seem.

After an unimpressive show in ICC World Cup 2019 so far, it is highly likely that Shoaib Malik has played his last ODI innings on Sunday against India at the Old Trafford.

Shoaib Malik has already announced that he will retire from the ODIs at the end of the World Cup. The senior batsman has scores of 8,0 and 0 in the last three innings of the tournament, so far.

He has scored just three 50s in last 30 ODIs, scoring 608 runs at an average of 25.33 since start of 2018, which shows an obvious decline in his performance.

Team sources say that Shoaib Malik, in team meetings, had been saying that he wanted his last World Cup to me remembered but it has turned into a nightmare for him, as it may seem.

The veteran of 287 ODIs, despite struggling with form, was backed by team’s head coach Mickey Arthur on Saturday, who hoped that Shoaib Malik’s experience would be important for Pakistan in the game against India.

But, Shoaib Malik couldn’t deliver what Arthur had hoped.

And, following his unimpressive run, it seems unlikely that he would be retained by team for remaining matches in the tournament and Asif Ali would come to replace him.

In 287 ODIs, so far, Shoaib Malik has scored 7534 runs and has remained an integral part of Pakistan Cricket team due to his all-round ability, but a decline in form during the last few months has created serious questions on Malik’s selection in the team.

Malik is one of only two players who debuted in 1990s and are still active in cricket, the other being West Indian Chris Gayle.

Last June, he had announced to retire from ODIs after the World Cup, but would continue to play T20Is.

"I have made some for myself. We have already won two big events: the World T20 [in 2009] and the Champions Trophy [in 2017]. The only thing left in my career [to win] is that 50-over World Cup. That is the thing I am looking at which makes me work hard. I have big hopes from these youngsters and myself. We are going to give our best,” Malik had said last year.

He had earlier retired from Test cricket in 2015 after scoring his career-best 245 against England at Sharjah.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/240542-has-shoaib-malik-played-his-last-odi

Last edited:
Don't get too much angry. This is a game win and lose keep happening.

I am disappointed, and it's not about winning or losing...it's this pathetic performance.

In terms of attitude and getting paid, these clownish monkeys act like superstars. However, when it actually comes to doing their job, they are probably one of the shittiest of the lots. No work ethics and no professionalism. Heck, this clownish monkey Sarfaraz Ahmed can't even speak to the reporters in a dignified manner.

Yeh itni girri hui aur kameeni team/management hai that they have single-handedly killed the legacy of Pakistan cricket.

If you notice other major teams, their players have realised the importance of being a complete package or else they get replaced soon and nobody even remembers them. e.g. an Australian and an Indian player, they started as bowlers batting lower down the order, but they improved their batting skills, so much so that they now bat at the top order. Pakistanis on the other hand have simply relied on seniority and experience, they know their replacement won't happen that soon. A lot of talent was lost to this favoritism. When I watched Pakistani bowlers after a long time in this world cup I was shocked ..... the rhythm, the style, the pace, the class all was missing .... they cannot even properly bowl yorker.

We had masters of line and length. We had extreme pace bowlers. We had superb spinners. I didn't see any of it this WC. Not a single bowler did his job to the best of his ability. It was headless chicken stuff. 0 thinking and 0 passion. This bowling line up is a disgrace to the legacy of Pak bowlers.

Why don't we learn from mistake. What is fielding coach doing? What is bowling coach doing, What is coach for?

This problem is contagious. It is like a virus. Even a competent coach or management gets sucked into negativity.

You know what the Brits did to returning officers after the occupation of British Raj? They put them off duty and told them to enjoy their pensions. They were declared unfit to work in British society upon return. Our virus is contagious and not easy to cure. We are sick and lethargic people. We don't want to work. We don't want to let others work. This is how bad this problem is. It affects everything. From sports to general life.

It all starts from the very top. Start off with PCB. Be ruthless or be ready for more disgrace.

We lost ,

People will say , now we will start a revolution in Pakistani cricket and change
Reality: Nothing will change

This is Pakistani team's approach , their will be lot of dust and it will settle under gravity's own influence and the players will be shuffled but the same faces will remain

Our Bowlers are picked from Tape Cricket Leagues in streets
Our Batsmen are used to playing Tape cricket

We rewarded the sub par street cricketers with hefty PSL league contract
and puffed up helium in balloon

Mediocre Batting vs Mediocre Bowling , these faulty cricketers make 40-70 runs in 20 /20 and people think they have talent (On Dead Emarati UAE pitches)

• After 1992 nothing changed We won by a fluke 4 win streak
  • After 1996 nothing changed We could not win with Waqar Younis/Wasim Akram
  • After 1999 nothing changed We played well We could not win with Wasim Akram/Akthar/Abdurrazaq/Saqlain
  • After 2003 nothing changed We had Waqar / Wasim / Shoaib / Razzaq / Afridi in Team
Kenya !!! Yes Kenya made it to Super Six and Semi finals , in 2003 let that sink in​
  • After 2007 nothing changed We got Elimited Group Stages lost to Ireland !!!
  • After 2011 nothing changed We played well won our group finished top rank
  • After 2015 nothing changed Below average performance
  • 2019 as of today , second last out of 15-16 teams
In 2.5 innings the players Pakistan introduces , are dissected by Australian/Indian/English analyst and they figure out the weakness in their bating habits

All local cricket in Pakistan is played on dead pitches , grassless , dead surface

Which club in Pakistan can boast they discovered 10 Young talent for Pakistan National Team? Which cricket Academy can boast claim they created the next Imran Khan or Miandad

Most bowlers and batsmen come out from dusty ground cricket

At age 25 they are given a coach (fielding coach who gives them lessons on diving and fielding) instead of when they are 10 year old in schools

Based on history ....... we have to tell the truth to Pakistani people on Media that our team is not Top 4 Clibre team we are at best Rank #14th in world

FITNESS LEVEL : LAST
STAMINA : LAST
STRENGTH FOR POWER HITTING : LAST
CARDIO CAPACITY : LAST
FIELDING : LAST
RUNNING BETWEEN WICKETS: LAST
Cricket Shots : May be top 12 in world
Bowling : May be Top 12 in world

And that is summary of Pakistani Cricket Team

The only solution is to fix PCB and start from the top. Replace every person in this body. PCB has become like PIA and hockey federation. Zero performance and only a burden on mankind.

Start performing or face the axe, Sarfaraz warns team members

MANCHESTER: Pakistan skipper Sarfaraz Ahmed heavily criticised the teammates for their failure to give a substantive performance and warned of severe consequences in case if the team continues to fail on every front in the ongoing World Cup tournament, sources informed a local TV.

The skipper warned the players that in case of a knock out from the tournament, he won’t be the only one to be relieved from duties, in a dressing room meeting called after the humiliating 89 runs defeat against India.

It’s foolish to think that I will be the only one going home. God forbids if something bad happens with the team. I won’t be the only facing the burnt, many others will also be relieved,” the skipper told the team.

Coach Mickey Arthur and senior players remained silent during the Sarfaraz’s charged speech to the team. Meanwhile, the players listened to him with their heads hung low with shame.

Sarfaraz directed the team to forget the recent defeat and concentrate on the remaining four matches of the tournament.

Start performing or face the axe, Sarfaraz warns team members

MANCHESTER: Pakistan skipper Sarfaraz Ahmed heavily criticised the teammates for their failure to give a substantive performance and warned of severe consequences in case if the team continues to fail on every front in the ongoing World Cup tournament, sources informed a local TV.

The skipper warned the players that in case of a knock out from the tournament, he won’t be the only one to be relieved from duties, in a dressing room meeting called after the humiliating 89 runs defeat against India.

It’s foolish to think that I will be the only one going home. God forbids if something bad happens with the team. I won’t be the only facing the burnt, many others will also be relieved,” the skipper told the team.

Coach Mickey Arthur and senior players remained silent during the Sarfaraz’s charged speech to the team. Meanwhile, the players listened to him with their heads hung low with shame.

Sarfaraz directed the team to forget the recent defeat and concentrate on the remaining four matches of the tournament.

And what about his pathetic self?

Back
Top Bottom