What's new

pak vs india wc 2019 group match

Honestly the best thing the Pakistani public can do is move on from cricket, let them wallow without funds. There are numerous good wrestlers, weight lifters who have nothing, but yet try their hearts out. Pakistanis should simply boycott he team until things get better, and funds are distributed to men and women who work hard regardless of the sport they participate in.
No more unconditional love for cricket.

To punish the misbehaving cricket team I am all open for this idea.

ICC worst managed cricket worldcup...full of controversies and money saving tactics, poor tv animations.......this 2019 worldcup has been below par and standard.....boring.

India played well on the day and won.

But whats dangerous No cricket in Pakistan - failure of ICC - ICC third class cricket council has lost it World cricket has lost it - the way Pakistan is going down in providing competing cricket...After West Indies, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan if Pakistan goes down, then far more than half of world cricket viewers will stop watching cricket...it is a shame what bastard organisation cheats ICC become and done in last decade.

Honestly the best thing the Pakistani public can do is move on from cricket, let them wallow without funds. There are numerous good wrestlers, weight lifters who have nothing, but yet try their hearts out. Pakistanis should simply boycott he team until things get better, and funds are distributed to men and women who work hard regardless of the sport they participate in.
No more unconditional love for cricket.
No.

Bring it back, guys. Those vicious in/reverse swinging yorkers.

And Pakistan is 99 percent out if this cup even if we win all matches.

World Cup is over we have no chance to qualify
Australia
England
New Zealand
India

Semi final

We hardly win any games in last 30 odi ganes inzamam is big big problem we must remove him same problems he caused before , he want power .

Anyway World Cup is over I don’t have interest watching any more .

Safraz Ahmed Press Conference after India vs Pakistan match taking things so lightly :

This drenched dead ICC Cricket Worldcup just got a big boost from Pak vs India match, that is for sure.

soojaye bhai!
wicket dekte hi so gaya tha, won't see his batting again....:)

Guess it is good night for you.
Coundn't even wait for the good nights, was really sleepy. Just got up afresh 8-)

Safraz Ahmed Press Conference after India vs Pakistan match taking things so lightly :

This drenched dead ICC Cricket Worldcup just got a big boost from Pak vs India match, that is for sure.
don't want to see his face, or hear his voice? i hope he accepted the responsibility for the shit show

Congrats India:yahoo:. Well Played. You got real talent. You destroyed us even without two main players. Great planning. You deserve this win.

India’s very own World Cup bunny- Pakistani variety :chilli:

upload_2019-6-17_10-8-26.jpeg

If things dont get spicy, then it is a time to worry. Inzamam, Micky, Azhar Mehmood, Sarfraz should be sacked with full aduit and enquiry. Ensure accountability, if we don't hold them accountable we won't be able to avoid this happening in the future. so much money is being poured into cricket in Pakistan at the expense of other games, Players playing other games also need support. i think it should be enough for cricket. Imran Khan is right, just change the whole structure of cricket but this should be applied to each and every game especially hockey and football

If things dont get spicy, then it is a time to worry. Inzamam, Micky, Azhar Mehmood, Sarfraz should be sacked with full aduit and enquiry. Ensure accountability, if we don't hold them accountable we won't be able to avoid this happening in the future. so much money is being poured into cricket in Pakistan at the expense of other games, Players playing other games also need support. i think it should be enough for cricket. Imran Khan is right, just change the whole structure of cricket but this should be applied to each and every game especially hockey and football

I'm hope Pakistan can emulate England by next world cup...last world cup England were smoked out of the 2015 WC like Pakistan were they sat down revamped everything and now they're a juggernaut. But knowing Pakistani attitude who knows.

Any video?
Saw one guy on a news channel breaking his TV
Any video?
Saw one guy breaking a TV on a news channel :woot:. Google it may be you find it, if you feel good with it.

I'm hope Pakistan can emulate England by next world cup...last world cup England were smoked out of the 2015 WC like Pakistan were they sat down revamped everything and now they're a juggernaut. But knowing Pakistani attitude who knows.
Yup, i pretty much expected what happened here. Can't go in to the detail but the system definitely needs revamping.

Back
Top Bottom