What's new

pak vs india wc 2019 group match

Hating sarfraz today from ball first.. The moment this idiot decided to bowl first

I am really really happy with India’s fielding, everyone is diving to save the ones and twos.
Excellent thing to watch.

Bhai hawwa koi nahi hai
Our batsmen bana lete hain.
Just need to be patient leave out going balls for few overs chose lossy balls for shots.
Than here we go

Sirji, we have indeed made them hawwa, that is why we are getting behind in everywhere.

Sorry for offtopic but just look how we were comparable in major fields but look where we are now vs them,

One more [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Win lose or draw, the Indian team is definitely the superior team.

I'm particularly impressed by the discipline. When running they always sprint to get two. Our players jog. The line and length of the bowlers has been excellent too. Only 1 wide ball if I recall correctly. Finally in the field they're very quick to get to the ball, pick it up quick, throw accurately.
Credit goes to Sourav Ganguly , he changed the mindset of the Indian team and next Dhoni essentially instill discipline into his team with major focus on fitness , Indias fielding improved drastically and now Virat is just continuing the tradition

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom