What's new

pak vs india wc 2019 group match

We should go with 7 runs per over. Rain will happen , if we can't sustain run rate we can lose by DRL method.

I may be wrong but I think I just saw that proverbial 400 pound sumo wrestler sitting on the soulders of Fakhar Zaman. I mean how can you play away from the in fielder on the on side but fail to take a single?

Baber is looking good but Fakhar is looking bogged down even against some bad balls.

For me Fakhar Zaman performance will set the bench mark for the weary batsmen to come. Lets hope Fakhar some how ditches the fat load off his soulders, nothing overboard but starts playing a more meaningful innings.

Last edited:
Very strange strategy by pak...they seem to have forgotten duckworth lewis may come into play

Fakhar one dimensional game plan have been exposed. He will now slog and get out.

Fakhar one dimensional game plan have been exposed. He will now slog and get out.

I think you should play thinking it as 50 over match..IF you target 20 over and loose wicket, then it is all over..

I may be wrong but I think I just saw that proverbial 400 pound sumo wrestler sitting on the soulders of Fakhar Zaman. I mean how can you play away from the in fielder on the on side but fail to take a single?

Baber is looking good but Fakhar is looking bogged down even against some bad balls.

For me Fakhar Zaman performance will set the bench mark for the weary batsmen to come. Lets hope Fakhar some how ditches the fat load off his soulders, nothing overboard but starts playing a more meaningful innings.

Fakhar have limited range of shots. Even on good day he play like a slogger. Meanwhile Babar is class act but he need to step up here.

I do not know why these guys took Vijay Shankar...He is a avg bowler and test type batsman...Jadeja would be a better alrounder than him

Indian team is hands down a better side.

I have no sympathy for sloppy Pakistani play which is unpredictable at best.
I will consider it an achievement if Pakistanis loose by less than 100 runs.

I pray though that the match is not spoiled by news of any match fixing. that will really kill the hard working players on both sides and will rob the real joy of win for the Indians.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom