What's new

Pak school observes Kashmir Black Day

It is quite inappropriate to expose children to political propaganda in school in a foreign country.
It is one thing to teach them as part of history/geography but why would you involve them emotionally?

Would it be nice if Indian schools politicize their curriculum and activities in a foreign country?
Most pakistanis will call it brainwashing of kids.

Brain washing camps buddy.

hmmmm Pakistan is a peaceful country NO civilians arrest occured over 64 years, killings forget about it, they don' know about rape.......

Those happen in Pakistan. Those are done by criminals. But in Kashmir, it' all done by the Bharti Army.

By the way, who started it. who sending militants, Why Pakistan fought 4 wars. because Pakistan want to drag Kashmir.

You did. Your Militants were rounded off by us. We arrested your agents crossing the border of Afghanistan entering Balochistan. Believe me, they way we tortured him, is one of the loveliest things I ever saw. Some RAW agents entering in disguise, trying to weaken us, but got caught, having his skin peeled off and balls crushed, is great to see.

Don't forget about the we here having every detail of your activities. Your fundings to terrorists are no longer a secret. You maybe a civilian hence not knowing anything your Government/Intelligence/Army does. But me, my team and the units of ISI have got enough proof.

Now shut it.

Those happen in Pakistan. Those are done by criminals. But in Kashmir, it' all done by the Bharti Army.

You did. Your Militants were rounded off by us. We arrested your agents crossing the border of Afghanistan entering Balochistan. Believe me, they way we tortured him, is one of the loveliest things I ever saw. Some RAW agents entering in disguise, trying to weaken us, but got caught, having his skin peeled off and balls crushed, is great to see.

Don't forget about the we here having every detail of your activities. Your fundings to terrorists are no longer a secret. You maybe a civilian hence not knowing anything your Government/Intelligence/Army does. But me, my team and the units of ISI have got enough proof.

Now shut it.

we don't do anything secretly dude, we kick ***** openly.......remember 1971??

You did nothing , it was separation war because bangla ppl supported it they got separated it , correct your records.
They are still our brothers ,
India can also have good relation with Pakistan , if they solve Kashmir issue it will first big step.

You did nothing , it was separation war because bangla ppl supported it they got separated it , correct your records.
They are still our brothers ,
India can also have good relation with Pakistan , if they solve Kashmir issue it will first big step.

kashmir issue is already solved according to india.....kashmir will remain to be a part of india.......u can keep ranting otherwise if u want, ur government probably has other view, thats why they gave the MFN status to india....

Now shut it.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: paranoia

kashmir issue is already solved according to india.....kashmir will remain to be a part of india.......u can keep ranting otherwise if u want, ur government probably has other view, thats why they gave the MFN status to india....

Then ur daydreaming, issue is said to be solve/undisputed when all parties agree.

Ofcourse I do! When you massacred millions and raped hundreds right? Dressed in Pakistan Army Uniform, you sent the Mukhti Bahni terrorist across the border in East Pakistan. The pro-Pakistan fighters who recognized the conspiracy and fought were arrested an in Race course they got their eyes burnt. Remember that kid? No? Come and meet me in the ISI HQ tomorrow and I'll take you to the room filled with thee reports. I have got report of each and every incident that happened. Every battle. Names of the soldiers martyred and participated.

And you claim you do not do anything secret....

Then ur daydreaming, issue is said to be solve/undisputed when all parties agree.

as i said, u can keep ranting if u want, u couldn't take kashmir for 64 years, you never would be......

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

Ofcourse I do! When you massacred millions and raped hundreds right? Dressed in Pakistan Army Uniform, you sent the Mukhti Bahni terrorist across the border in East Pakistan. The pro-Pakistan fighters who recognized the conspiracy and fought were arrested an in Race course they got their eyes burnt. Remember that kid? No? Come and meet me in the ISI HQ tomorrow and I'll take you to the room filled with thee reports. I have got report of each and every incident that happened. Every battle. Names of the soldiers martyred and participated.

And you claim you do not do anything secret....

satisfy yourself with your reports dude......the whole world knows what happened....the pakistani army was so embarrassed about its actions that they are now saying that indian army came in pakistani military uniform.....

as i said, u can keep ranting if u want, u couldn't take kashmir for 64 years, you never would be......

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

satisfy yourself with your reports dude......the whole world knows what happened....the pakistani army was so embarrassed about its actions that they are now saying that indian army came in pakistani military uniform.....

whatever i gave my opinion , you can try to enslave them ... if you want.

Kashmir was never a part of India and it will never be a part of India.
The issue can't be kept frozen for long, now the people in India have started raising their voices against the hum ant right violations in Kashmir.
The right of Self Determination is a basic just right of Kashmiri people and it cannot be denied.

Kashmir was never a part of India and it will never be a part of India.
The issue can't be kept frozen for long, now the people in India have started raising their voices against the hum ant right violations in Kashmir.
The right of Self Determination is a basic just right of Kashmiri people and it cannot be denied.

All that is nice to hear, but the times are'nt a'changin. Not by a long shot, anyway.
But I hope the kids in the school enjoyed their day and had a blast.

Back
Top Bottom