What's new

Pak school observes Kashmir Black Day

Kashmir. Indian cheated us out of a hindu majority province, when the Muslim Nawab wanted to seceede to Pakistan.

u seem to be teaching me new history here.....at the time of independence, kashmir was not a part of british india but rather a princely state, hence it was free to remain independent, pakistan had no claim to it.....and second it was ruled by a maharaja, not a nawab.....and tell me one thing, if he really want to secede to pakistan, why didn't he?? cos pakistan invaded kashmir and began killing its people.....

I'm not really in favour of going tit for tat, however I believe it started when India wouldn't give Pakistan a Muslim Majority province. AHEM AHEM

Tit for tat??? it's an argument not fight....You believed that's it??? We never mind what you believe. Muslim majority.. only Kashmir valley consists 95 %, muslim population in remaining areas are less than 30%. so do you accept you people are brainwashing Kashmir people in the name of religion.

Kashmir is not a cake to share what ever piece you want.

u seem to be teaching me new history here.....at the time of independence, kashmir was not a part of british india but rather a princely state, hence it was free to remain independent, pakistan had no claim to it.....and second it was ruled by a maharaja, not a nawab.....and tell me one thing, if he really want to secede to pakistan, why didn't he?? cos pakistan invaded kashmir and began killing its people.....

I was talking about Jungadh bro...

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

Tit for tat??? it's an argument not fight....You believed that's it??? We never mind what you believe. Muslim majority..

Kashmir is not a cake to share what ever piece you want.

So let the Kashmiris from both sides decide from themselves? What is wrong with that?

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

So let the Kashmiris from both sides decide from themselves? What is wrong with that?

as far as i know, there was a rebellion in junagadh when the nawab wanted to join pakistan....so as u say, the people of junagadh wanted to join india.....

and since u want that kashmiris on both sides should decide for themselves, tell me when there is a news of plebiscite in ***........

leave him bro. he always talks like that. We don't have knowledge to change brainwashed people. let him believe what ever he wants.

as far as i know, there was a rebellion in junagadh when the nawab wanted to join pakistan....so as u say, the people of junagadh wanted to join india.....

and since u want that kashmiris on both sides should decide for themselves, tell me when there is a news of plebiscite in Pakistan occupied kashmir......damn mods don't allow me to write pakistan aquired kashmir in short, this is hypocrisy......

The mistrust....Then why pakistan attacked when maharaja decision is pending. How can we trust you again.You started four wars but not India, You people started a phobia in Kashmir citizens. Still you people saying might be India can attack in future...your government looting taxpayers of Pakistani's in the name of arms against India.

Kashmir. Indian cheated us out of a hindu majority province, when the Muslim Nawab wanted to seceede to Pakistan.

Indians cheated ,Americans cheated, Afghans cheated, BD cheated, Iranians cheated, Talibans cheated ,Balochis cheating wat the hell gng on? everybody should stop cheating Pakistan ok. I am really sorry for our earlier cheating.

ye kashmir india say hazam nahi hona ,
better give them right of self determination under international observation , we Pakistanis will accept Kashmiris decision.

better give them right of self determination under international observation , we Pakistanis will accept Kashmiris decision.

only if nations made policies according to suggestions made on forums....

I'm not really in favour of going tit for tat, however I believe it started when India wouldn't give Pakistan a Muslim Majority province. AHEM AHEM

You know dude...It is just a matter of power...If u feel Pak need kashmir then attack and grab it....like u grabbed half of the kashmir...so please do it and close the chapter...If you win kashmir is yours....if u loose then all kashmir is mine....happy now...so apart from all these activities that are being done are just to fool kashmiris honestly....Even i agree that both of us can fight for another generation ....

That's what im saying when decision is in Kashmiris hand you people made mistake. 1st let pakistan give a referendum on P.O.K, Later India will.

That's what im saying when decision is in Kashmiris hand you people made mistake. 1st let pakistan give a referendum on P.O.K, Later India will.

It can occur on both sides under international observations , India denies it ..... if ya don't know.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom