What's new

Pak SC Orders Corruption Probe Against PM Nawaz Sharif

We should not derail democracy, but nawaz must give answers about chain of transactions and to prove that it was legal. what is other possible P.M in your point of view.?
May be hamza sharbaz sharif, but my best wishes for chaudry nisar , he deserves more than any other member of PMLN.

We should not derail democracy, but nawaz must give answers about chain of transactions and to prove that it was legal. what is other possible P.M in your point of view.?
May be hamza sharbaz sharif, but my best wishes for chaudry nisar , he deserves more than any other member of PMLN.

Take the royal family out of the equation and then suggest a suitable candidate of N.

Take the royal family out of the equation and then suggest a suitable candidate of N.
then i vote for zaeem qadri called "Thatha Badmash"
Zaeem-Hussain-PMLN.jpg

lol. kidding

If it has to come to that - then I think you mentioned the right person!

Except some purely pure people we all are corrupt and we want a ruler like Hazrat Umar(PBUH). Please give democracy some time to grow. Yes Nawaz shreef is also corrupt but we don't have better option at the moment.

Mushi is now bhagora. Its a matter of time, who survives.
Mushi is in exile and NS is PM third time. Clearly shows who is the winner after all.

Time to go for namaz, I argue with all youthias late night. Have a chill guyz.
Yeah hurry on to namaz and tell Allah that u are defending and supporting people who side with mushriks of india due to buisiness interests and undermine the success of a muslim state, go on and reveal ur hypocrist to Allah that u are a slave of the slave of hindus and israeli's, go on and tell Allah that u oppose the army that is the only remaining gaurdian of islam in the entire world, go on and tell Allah that u riducle a mujahid like musharaf who saved pakistan from a nato invasion by defeating them in afghanistan using his wit and intelligence, go on and tell Allah that u support people who dont belive in two nation theory and are in cohoots with goons of sindh that actively go to dewali's and worship fire in lieu if solidarity with hindu community, go on u hypocritte, offering namaz wont save u from hell fire...

You are reflecting your inner filth with every post you make.
So u its alright with u if a woman rules pakistan that ran away in teenage heat, really, goddamn sissies...

I think any sensible government loses the right to leadership if proven guilty. In this case, the Panama leaks obviously carry somewhat truth because had it not the Iceland PM would not have resigned and the U.K. PM who was also named, wouldn't have given leadership to Theresa May. When integrity is questioned especially being a leader of a country and its true, do the elegant thing and step down otherwise prove it otherwise.

In this instance Nawaz Sharif believes he's above law and no one will question him.

It's high time he came off his high horse and understood, he's equally accountable and answerable to the public he serves.

Let's hope the Supreme Court aren't blurred or else Lord help this prevented and corrupt justice system.

Law Including service Duty on line,but not speak up against the parties on public,All have Supreme Parliament order by above the Law.PTI Never believed In Law and order,either way the party were sit together united national Of Pakistan.Muslms Islamic Above The Law,Nobody Have Any Power Words Of Kalma Shahadid.Supreme Of ALLAH.The Word of NOON.I Have Got Order Of 313 To Defeated Lashkar-E-Medan Against Kufar.

Here comes a youthias , questioning my religion and prayers when he himself support IK, even after knowing about seeta white. Youthias can't smell their own fart.
I am not a youthia, you hypocrite.

Where is solid evidence of Imran Khan being the biological father of Tyrian White (Daughter of Sita White)? A court ruling does not proves that Imran Khan is the (biological) father of that girl because a DNA test was not carried out to verify the claim of the mother. Since Imran Khan did not bother to contest the matter in the relevant court, therefore the ruling in favor of the claimant.

Back to the main point: how does your faith justifies your support of corrupt individuals like Nawaz Sharif?

Last edited:
We should not derail democracy, but nawaz must give answers about chain of transactions and to prove that it was legal -.
Don't forget, this stuff was under investigation in the late 1990s but N.S. halted it as soon as he started his second term. In Washington we remember that it wasn't the crime of the Watergate break-in that did Nixon in but his participation in the cover-up. The crime could be blamed on underlings, but the cover-up involved the participation of the president and thus his tacit endorsement of their criminal deeds.

Back
Top Bottom