What's new

Pak race for tactical nukes adds new poison to the mix

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is Pakistani bravado to believe that the IA will meet them only on the sands of the open desert.

This is where the initial battle will be, if the IA manages to defeat PA's Armour in a duel than IA will proceed to a city and take it. This is purely hypothetical, in this scenario the odds are definitely not in IA's favour but i am just indulging. It does appear that IA's General Staff has decided against a war. Their posture suggests that they don't believe that IA is strong enough and PA is weak enough for IA to deliver a decisive blitzkrieg strike that you and your politicians want IA to deliver. All evidence points to the fact that a shooting war will likely end in a draw.

And along with the Pakistanis, Chinese should be also warned that we would consider Pak nuke attack on India as attack by the Chinese itself and we go after the Chinese as well.
If these two warmongering neighbours of our want nuke war then they will certainly get it.
Let life get wiped out from the face of this planet.

LOL, that sounds clever.

Instead of fighting a limited nuclear war with Pakistan, using 20kt nukes which will hurt badly but not kill a nation, instead you want to bring us into it.

For your information, even one single Chinese nuke is around 3-4 megatons, more powerful than India's entire nuclear arsenal combined (estimated at 1 megaton total).

If you declare that you will retaliate against China for Pakistan's nukes, then we will have no choice but to pre-emptively attack in the event of India-Pakistan conflict in order to prevent your nukes from being launched in the first place. And after your nukes are exhausted in a nuclear conflict with Pakistan, there will be nothing to stop the PLA from rolling down the Himalayas to take revenge for any you threw our way.

This is where the initial battle will be, if the IA manages to defeat PA's Armour in a duel than IA will proceed to a city and take it. This is purely hypothetical, in this scenario the odds are definitely not in IA's favour but i am just indulging. It does appear that IA's General Staff has decided against a war. Their posture suggests that they don't believe that IA is strong enough and PA is weak enough for IA to deliver a decisive blitzkrieg strike that you and your politicians want IA to deliver. All evidence points to the fact that a shooting war will likely end in a draw.

the Swedish doctrine during and after the Finnish war..

This article is BS and writer is hindu nationalist she is author of things like ''Sita curse" etc.
IMO such weapon system will save civilians on both side it will be used in battlefield only against large enemy formations.

P.S What i see India and Pakistan are not going to fight full scale war atleast in next 10 years but arms race will continue in this region.

Remember India has the no first policy of nukes, any use of nuclear weapons either tactical or otherwise will invite full wrath from India.

200million of you may take 400 million of us.. but the rest 800 million will seamlessly float into paksitan and build temples again.

glad to see you guys still believe in heaven , hell, tooth fairy and djinns. very cute. it reveals what your chances of winning are.

First feed 800 million give them shelter, rooti, kapra aur makan before asking them to float into Pakistan for a hindu jihad.

First feed 800 million give them shelter, rooti, kapra aur makan before asking them to float into Pakistan for a hindu jihad.
i think you should ask your compatriot to do that in paksitan before advocating nuking everything in sight.
btw, its your govt which is begging to be friends with india

No it will not end in draw. The major drawback is Pakistan lacks the dept. Most of the Pak cities are just 100 to 200 Km from Indian border, and because of long border between India and Pakistan, India has the advantage of crossing the Pak border anywhere it wants.

I think Pak will give tough fight for the first 50 KM inside the Pak border, once 50 KM into Pak, India will have virtually no resistance

i think you should ask your compatriot to do that in paksitan before advocating nuking everything in sight.
btw, its your govt which is begging to be friends with india

No I will not ask my compatriot, because you indians started ranting. The Thread is regarding Adding Tactical Nukes as deterrent IF IA advances, IA will be warned communicated that is how professional Militaries do both PA and IA through hot lines comm and warning any and both sides will receive good pounding annihilating each other.

PS. Read UN reports poverty is worst in hindustan then other asian nations.

LOL, that sounds clever.

Instead of fighting a limited nuclear war with Pakistan, using 20kt nukes which will hurt badly but not kill a nation, instead you want to bring us into it.

In present scenario the way climate all around world is behaving a small 20kt is enough to make things very difficult for us And chances are quite high that Pakistan will go for multiple strikes against India and in such conditions India may be totally annihilated.
Only way India can make China stop militarily aiding unstable regime like Pakistan is by declaring such a doctrine.

For your information, even one single Chinese nuke is around 3-4 megatons, more powerful than India's entire nuclear arsenal combined (estimated at 1 megaton total).

When India will declare such a doctrine then it would certainly work to acquire nukes as powerful as china has. And country like India can easily acquire such capcity.

If you declare that you will retaliate against China for Pakistan's nukes, then we will have no choice but to pre-emptively attack in the event of India-Pakistan conflict in order to prevent your nukes from being launched in the first place. And after your nukes are exhausted in a nuclear conflict with Pakistan, there will be nothing to stop the PLA from rolling down the Himalayas to take revenge for any you threw our way.
It is to naive to presume that 3-4 megatons attack on India will completely destroy India's capacity to mount a sufficiently large nuke attack on china.
And it is also equally naive to presume that Indian nuke stock would be exhausted in just nuking Pak.

No it will not end in draw. The major drawback is Pakistan lacks the dept. Most of the Pak cities are just 100 to 200 Km from Indian border, and because of long border between India and Pakistan, India has the advantage of crossing the Pak border anywhere it wants.

I think Pak will give tough fight for the first 50 KM inside the Pak border, once 50 KM into Pak, India will have virtually no resistance

This is a very complex topic and a very detailed one. You will need to expand more and give me a detailed scenario of an Indian thrust inside Pakistan? You have given me a very vague and ambiguous answer, i will need a lot more detail so we can have a proper discourse on this topic.

I hope Joe Shearer will join us and enlighten us with his views too regarding this topic.

Thanks

It is to naive to presume that 3-4 megatons attack on India will completely destroy India's capacity to mount a sufficiently large nuke attack on china.
And it is also equally naive to presume that Indian nuke stock would be exhausted in just nuking Pak.

3-4 megatons PER every single Chinese nuke. Compared to India's entire nuclear arsenal which is 1 megaton in total. (Assuming that no Indian nukes get taken out beforehand and no Indian nukes are used against Pakistan, which will deplete the total by more than half).

Also, India is right on the Tibetan border, and your capital city can be hit with even short-range missiles stationed in Tibet, along with most of India's major population centers. Whereas China's major cities are all on the East coast, thousands of miles away from the Indian border.

The point is that if you declare any India-Pakistan nuclear war will mean that you will nuke China too, then you will force us to pre-emptively nuke all your nuclear silos in the event of any India-Pakistan conflict, to prevent the nukes being launched in the first place.

India can survive plenty of 20kt nukes on their cities, but if you bring China in then you will have to deal with large numbers of 3-4 megaton nukes, as well as the PLA after your limited nuclear arsenal is exhausted.

This is a very complex topic and a very detailed one. You will need to expand more and give me a detailed scenario of an Indian thrust inside Pakistan? You have given me a very vague and ambiguous answer, i will need a lot more detail so we can have a proper discourse on this topic.

I hope Joe Shearer will join us and enlighten us with his views too regarding this topic.

Thanks
@Joe Shearer

Last edited by a moderator:
3-4 megatons PER every single Chinese nuke. Compared to India's entire nuclear arsenal which is 1 megaton in total.

Also, India is right on the Tibetan border, and your capital city can be hit with even short-range missiles stationed in Tibet, along with most of India's major population centers. Whereas China's major cities are all on the East coast, thousands of miles away from the Indian border.

The point is that if you declare any India-Pakistan nuclear war will mean that you will nuke China too, then you will force us to pre-emptively nuke all your nuclear silos in the event of any India-Pakistan conflict, to prevent the nukes being launched in the first place.

India can survive plenty of 20kt nukes on their cities, but if you bring China in then you will have to deal with large numbers of 3-4 megaton nukes, as well as the PLA after your limited nuclear arsenal is exhausted.

C Dragon why are you indulging the kid?? His two posts are both within this thread and the first was a simple troll.

Why must asymmetric war be replied with a conventional military thrust? An asymmetric war must, for all intents and purposes, be answered in the same vein. This translates into India expending financial and diplomatic currency behind the various fronts operating within Pakistan. Heck, Pakistanis blame us for their insurgencies anyway so we might as well make it official!!

The swell in the enemy's chest is due to his perspective that India will not dignify his acts of perversity by stooping down to his level. It's time India sets such misguided thinking straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom